ADVERTISEMENT

Banana Republic

FIFY

Lock the
FyOMYh0WwAEwBPQ

Up
She is a dirty turd! Wonder what cigar that bitch prefers? The fat ones? Bill smiling. 🤣

Last edited:
That "janitor" is a former Navy officer isn't he?
If he is referencing Walt Nauta, Nauta isn't a janitor at all. He is former White House aide and Trump's valet. On the payroll of Trump's PAC and one of Trump's regular golfing companions. He was a Senior Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy.

Nauta should have known better too.

If he is referencing Walt Nauta, Nauta isn't a janitor at all. He is former White House aide and Trump's valet. On the payroll of Trump's PAC and one of Trump's regular golfing companions. He was a Senior Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy.

With his phone they have ample evidence to back up those claims.

Reactions: my_2cents

Poor guy. He faces 20 years in the can for doing Trump's bidding.

"Mr. Nauta moved from the mess to being a valet who was around Mr. Trump more frequently, bringing him Diet Cokes, ensuring the president’s suit was pressed and carrying hair spray or hand sanitizer to meet Mr. Trump’s needs."

Reactions: my_2cents

"Mr. Nauta moved from the mess to being a valet who was around Mr. Trump more frequently, bringing him Diet Cokes, ensuring the president’s suit was pressed and carrying hair spray or hand sanitizer to meet Mr. Trump’s needs."
And he clearly should have known better. Not only as it relates to the crimes Trump allegedly asked him to commit but also just getting as close to Trump as he did. There is a clear pattern as to what happens to those who get too close to Trump. It usually doesn't end well for them.

thuggish

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I already know the answer to my question. I wanted the accuser to back thier accusation with real information, or prove they are just full of shit? You stink so the evidence points to the later.
lol

Rough past couple of days for you, huh?

So your just full of shit got it.
If you already know all the new material that is in the indictment, then I'm not wasting my time listing it all.

I get these are tough days for you right now. But that is what you get for selling out to a conman and crook like Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT