ADVERTISEMENT

As The World Turns

Uhhhhh, Dodge, the video Israel "miraculously presented" was previously posted to social media by none other than your beloved Hamas after burying martyrs.
Okay, Hamas posted a video of burying 30 of their martyrs. What does that say about the three mass burial sites of hundreds of people, including many children? I’ll agree it could be Hamas propaganda. Will you agree it could be true? We both know both sides lie with impunity and neither of us know what the truth is. Do you not find it odd that Israel refuses to allow independent forensic investigators in to do their work? For me it smacks of Israel trying to hide the truth becoming public. What does it say to you?

I’ll demand Hamas surrender when you demand Israel surrender. You first.
Why would I demand Israel surrender, Dodge? Israel didn't start the war and I'm not the one in hysterics over civilian casualties in Gaza. I guess you'll just have to keep the teenage girl tears flowing and us laughing. Maybe you and the other hysterical college kids will shed enough to flood those dreaded Jews off the map?

Okay, Hamas posted a video of burying 30 of their martyrs. What does that say about the three mass burial sites of hundreds of people, including many children? I’ll agree it could be Hamas propaganda. Will you agree it could be true? We both know both sides lie with impunity and neither of us know what the truth is. Do you not find it odd that Israel refuses to allow independent forensic investigators in to do their work? For me it smacks of Israel trying to hide the truth becoming public. What does it say to you?
You might want to do some further reading on this one, Dodge. I know you don't dare question anything Hamas says like you do everything said by the Jews, but you're getting straight up duped on this one. Satellite pics don't lie.

Why would I demand Israel surrender, Dodge? Israel didn't start the war and I'm not the one in hysterics over civilian casualties in Gaza. I guess you'll just have to keep the teenage girl tears flowing and us laughing. Maybe you and the other hysterical college kids will shed enough to flood those dreaded Jews off the map?
There’s no good reason for you to demand Israel surrender. Israel relishes the opportunity to murder as many Gazans as it can before it drives the rest of them into the desert. You clearly are not concerned about civilian casualties in Gaza, in fact you think it’s cool, or that’s the vibe you give off. So it’s confusing why you want Hamas to surrender.

You might want to do some further reading on this one, Dodge. I know you don't dare question anything Hamas says like you do everything said by the Jews, but you're getting straight up duped on this one. Satellite pics don't lie.
Please direct me to the reading to which you refer.

Both sides are as bad as each other, and neither side ( the leaders, not the people) want this to end.......so it will continue until one side gets fed up

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Pl

Please allow me to add to the hysterical theatrics. I don’t know how old you are or if you lived through the Vietnam era, but if you haven’t you’ve probably seen the picture of the Napalm Girl. That single picture almost single-handedly turned the American public from being pro-war into anti-war as for the first time it got its nose rubbed in the truth of what was going on. I predict it won’t be long before a similar thing happens in this mass slaughter, a similar picture or video shows up on our doorstep and the truth of what is happening in Gaza and the West Bank will no longer be ignored, and the public will rise up and tell the government it can no longer use our name to support what Israel is doing. At that point all of AIPAC’s money will suddenly be useless.

I remember that photo and what was happening in our country at that time. My belief is that Walter Cronkite and the New York Times did more to turn the country against the war than anything else. That and the warmongers in Washington who did not allow our army to finish off the North Vietnamese after their defeat during the Tet offensive. The facts that Americans were tuned into Uncle Walt every evening and the lack of measurable progress with the war turned most Americans against the war.

There’s no good reason for you to demand Israel surrender.
You are correct.
Israel relishes the opportunity to murder as many Gazans as it can before it drives the rest of them into the desert.
Your opinion isn't fact.
You clearly are not concerned about civilian casualties in Gaza, in fact you think it’s cool, or that’s the vibe you give off.
Your binary way of thinking is all on you. I've posted repeatedly that I find civilian casualties appalling and believe Hamas should surrender immediately to stop the killing they are hell bent on maximizing. I guess independent thinking like mine isn't in your hysterical college kid algorithm.
So it’s confusing why you want Hamas to surrender.
So that Israel will stop bombing the shit out of Gaza in order to further kill more Hamas, Dodge. FFS, are you purposely acting like an idiot this morning? This is a concept children can understand.

I remember that photo and what was happening in our country at that time. My belief is that Walter Cronkite and the New York Times did more to turn the country against the war than anything else. That and the warmongers in Washington who did not allow our army to finish off the North Vietnamese after their defeat during the Tet offensive. The facts that Americans were tuned into Uncle Walt every evening and the lack of measurable progress with the war turned most Americans against the war.
You make a good point, but Cronkite had a good reason for turning us against the war mongers who had us in a war we should never have been in in the first place. I maintain Napalm Girl and the Kent State “event” which produced this iconic photo were the final nail in the coffin of the American public’s support.

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2021/05/19/kent-state-shooting-miller

Both sides are as bad as each other, and neither side ( the leaders, not the people) want this to end.......so it will continue until one side gets fed up

I thought it will continue until Israel had cleared all the beach front property for summer homes, Netanyahu builds a strong enough coalition to remain Prime Minister and Iran had completed its grip of influence on all moderately to fully unstable Islamic countries (Palestine, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen,...).

Isn't this what we all want?

Please direct me to the reading to which you refer.
Speaking of directing you to something, will you bother with this link or will you do your usual new model of Ponca Dodge? Should I also post it in a new thread for you in case you get busy and miss it, it'll be really easy for you to still find but ignore?

Speaking of directing you to something, will you bother with this link or will you do your usual new model of Ponca Dodge? Should I also post it in a new thread for you in case you get busy and miss it, it'll be really easy for you to still find but ignore?

Thank you for posting it again, Medic, I’ll be sure to watch it. I scrolled through the first 10-15 minutes and it was horrufying. I would ask that you now post the things you’ve seen about the alleged mass graves.

Israel is on a mass murder killing spree of unequaled viciousness.
Hitler was such a gentle and kind mass murderer in your eyes. Gassing millions was such a peaceful way to kill the Zionists. You have lost it. I decide to unblock you and see you are getting sicker by the day.

You are now exposed for what you really are, and it ain’t pretty.

You need help. When it comes to history and understanding moral equivalency you are unbelievably stupid.

Thank you for posting it again, Medic, I’ll be sure to watch it. I scrolled through the first 10-15 minutes and it was horrufying. I would ask that you now post the things you’ve seen about the alleged mass graves.
I didn't repost that. It was just released.

If you're too effing lazy (or just too hooked on Hamas propaganda) to look into the mass graves claim yourself too...
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1782360892249612466.html

Hitler was such a gentle and kind mass murderer in your eyes. Gassing millions was such a peaceful way to kill the Zionists. You have lost it. I decide to unblock you and see you are getting sicker by the day.

You need help. When it comes to history and understanding moral equivalency you are unbelievably stupid.
Yep, Hitler sending millions of Jews by train to die by gas chamber and forced labor simply for being Jewish pales in comparison to what Israel is doing. That's what Dan wants us to believe. The Iranian mullahs believe the same thing.

Hitler was a pathological maniacal mass murderer. He also has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. If we’re going to look for moral equivalency, which I’m not doing but you seem to want to, I think Israel’s intentional genocide of Palestinians comes pretty close. Should we make the comparison? Do you want to go first or should I?

Hitler was a pathological maniacal mass murderer. He also has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. If we’re going to look for moral equivalency, which I’m not doing but you seem to want to, I think Israel’s intentional genocide of Palestinians comes pretty close. Should we make the comparison? Do you want to go first or should I?
Keep posting, you help gain support for Israel with antisemitic fanaticism. What you fail to understand is that you are repulsive to me and others and always will be. So much so I put you on ignore and only take you off ignore on occasion to see how much further you have gone down the rabbit hole of supporting terrorists and antisemitism.

I can’t speak for others, but when I do see the filth you post? It just reinforces my support of Israel even more. You seem to think somehow you are moving the needle on this board, but I don’t see one person that you have swayed in terms of their position, just the opposite.

So, I have to assume you enjoy posting on this board as some form of mental terrorism. I am not going to waste much of my time on you nor does any of your drivel make any sense based on the sequence of historical events.

Unless you decide to really do something meaningful to support Hamas and Gaza? Besides yap your mouth on this board? Just another antisemitic using words to incite hate and division.

You are a great reminder to most on this Board why Israel needs our support and they must win this battle of good versus evil. Every Muslim country (Egypt and Sadat made peace with Israel and was assassinated for it because he was viewed as a traitor by Palenstinians) and Hamas included state allegiance to the end of Zionism.

I hope Israel wins this battle of good versus evil once and for all. And people like you reinforce WHY that is more important today than it was just a year ago.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with the topic of the thread? You're the clown that posted:

Israel is on a mass murder killing spree of unequaled viciousness.

Go ahead, make your comparison of Israel to Hitler, Dodge.

Keep posting, you help gain support for Israel with antisemitic fanaticism. What you fail to understand is that you are repulsive to me and others and always will be. So much so I put you on ignore and only take you off ignore on occasion to see how much further you have gone down the rabbit hole of supporting terrorists and antisemitism.

I can’t speak for others, but when I do see the filth you post? It just reinforces my support of Israel even more. You seem to think somehow you are moving the needle on this board, but I don’t see one person that you have swayed in terms of their position, just the opposite.

So, I have to assume you enjoy posting on this board as some form of mental terrorism. I am not going to waste much of my time on you nor does any of your drivel make any sense based on the sequence of historical events.

Unless you decide to really do something meaningful to support Hamas and Gaza? Besides yap your mouth on this board? Just another antisemitic using words to incite hate and division.

You are a great reminder to most on this Board why Israel needs our support and they must win this battle of good versus evil. Every Muslim country (Egypt and Sadat made peace with Israel and was assassinated for it because he was viewed as a traitor by Palenstinians) and Hamas included states allegiance to the end of Zionism.

I hope Israel wins this battle of good versus evil once and for all. And people like you reinforce WHY that is more important today than it was just a year ago.
I am sorry my opinions drive you into such an emotional rage, and for your sake I agree you should put me on ignore.

Last edited:
So wait, one moment you say there were mass rapes by Hamas, and the next moment, in the face of reams of evidence, you deny they happened? Make up your mind, HamasDan.
No, I have never said there were mass rapes on Oct 7. Israel has made that claim and to this point has offered no proof of it. The UN investigated with Israel’s reluctant assent and the woman in charge of the investigation said there was sexual assault but after looking at thousands of photos and videos the team did not see one rape. What has always confounded me is the insistence by some on this board there was intentional mass rape as if raping is somehow worse than murdering. There is ample evidence that Hamas committed mass murder and that is enough for me to find it a disgusting organization, as I have said MANY TIMES on this board. I don’t need false accusations of intentional mass rape to make me think any worse of Hamas than I already did.

• Haha
Isn't one rape enough for the Hamas invasion of Israel to not be "resistance?" Rape is never resistance despite your asterisks, Dodge.
Huh? Rape is not resistance , murdering innocent people is not resistance, invading the country that is illegally occupying your country (which is what Israel does) is not actual resistance. What have I ever said that led you to believe I think any of those things is acceptable resistance? I think you have worked yourself into a frenzy over things you want to believe I’ve said even though I haven’t.

You don’t know the difference between rage and repulsive. I don’t care about repulsive people like you.
Well, rage or repulsion, it’s still an illogical emotional reaction. When I think of what Israel demands of Palestinians I am reminded of this scene:

• Sad
Huh? Rape is not resistance , murdering innocent people is not resistance, invading the country that is illegally occupying your country (which is what Israel does) is not actual resistance. What have I ever said that led you to believe I think any of those things is acceptable resistance? I think you have worked yourself into a frenzy over things you want to believe I’ve said even though I haven’t.
Dude, I'm not accusing you of saying or believing they are acceptable forms of resistance.

However, you do minimize anything related to Hamas violence against Israelis while maximizing anything related to violence against Palestinians. You've acted like you're incredulous that Hamas could have/would have committed mass rape despite posting that you think Hamas is terrible. I have no idea why you've dug your heels in on that. You're an intelligent man. Hamas videoed themselves committing mass murder and mass kidnapping, do you actually think they had the morality to draw the line at raping just one person?

Watch the video. You'll know why I posted what I did, Dan.

Dude, I'm not accusing you of saying or believing they are acceptable forms of resistance.

However, you do minimize anything related to Hamas violence against Israelis while maximizing anything related to violence against Palestinians. You've acted like you're incredulous that Hamas could have/would have committed mass rape despite posting that you think Hamas is terrible. I have no idea why you've dug your heels in on that. You're an intelligent man. Hamas videoed themselves committing mass murder and mass kidnapping, do you actually think they had the morality to draw the line at raping just one person?

Watch the video. You'll know why I posted what I did, Dan.
Medic, I have never minimized what Hamas did. You just assume that because I maximize Israel’s over the top response.

• Haha
Antisemitism, same as you. That and Terrorist Propaganda.
No, you are mistaken about me. I am anti-Zionist, not an anti-Semite. As far as terrorist propaganda goes I have repeatedly asked you to point out the terrorist propaganda, but so far you have failed to do so. It’s impossible to have a conversation when one side refuses to participate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT