ADVERTISEMENT

As The World Turns

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
The pro-Israeli-genocide supporters make a desperate attempt to turn attention away from Israeli war crimes with a fear tactic they hope will work. It won’t work. It’s taken over 6 months but people are finally realizing they’ve been played for chumps by the Zionists. They are finally listening to what anti-Zionist Jews have begging us to hear. I believe eventually some of the least rabid pro-genocide fanatics on this board will turn away in shame and disgust. When that happens if you announce your shift in opinion I will welcome you into the fold with no recriminations and open arms.

The pro-Israeli-genocide supporters make a desperate attempt to turn attention away from Israeli war crimes with a fear tactic they hope will work. It won’t work. It’s taken over 6 months but people are finally realizing they’ve been played for chumps by the Zionists. They are finally listening to what anti-Zionist Jews have begging us to hear. I believe eventually some of the least rabid pro-genocide fanatics on this board will turn away in shame and disgust. When that happens if you announce your shift in opinion I will welcome you into the fold with no recriminations and open arms.

🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

C8_7Cp.gif

milk-missile-missile.gif

Oh there is no doubt some are being played for chumps but it's not who you think it is.

Oh there is no doubt some are being played for chumps but it's not who you think it is.
I lived through the Vietnam era and watched as the “mainstream public” reacted toward the anti-war protesting college kids in almost the exact same way we are seeing it play out against the anti-genocide protesting college kids today. Just as those kids were right back then and helped turn the public perception of who was right and who was wrong, so we are witnessing it happen today as the public watches brutal genocidal assaults in real time. I know there will be hard core holdouts that will defend the genocide to the end, there are unreasonable fanatics in every political disagreement, but the tide has turned against the lies that Israel is the innocent victim. It’s only a matter of time before reasonable people realize they’ve been tricked and reverse their opinion, and at that point not even AIPAC money can save the politicians who have supported the massacres.

I lived through the Vietnam era and watched as the “mainstream public” reacted toward the anti-war protesting college kids in almost the exact same way we are seeing it play out against the anti-genocide protesting college kids today. Just as those kids were right back then and helped turn the public perception of who was right and who was wrong, so we are witnessing it happen today as the public watches brutal genocidal assaults in real time. I know there will be hard core holdouts that will defend the genocide to the end, there are unreasonable fanatics in every political disagreement, but the tide has turned against the lies that Israel is the innocent victim. It’s only a matter of time before reasonable people realize they’ve been tricked and reverse their opinion, and at that point not even AIPAC money can save the politicians who have supported the massacres.
Fanatic and genocide. Really dan?

Sorry Dan this isn't Viet Nam. It's not hard to tell which is the correct side to be on. What side is the Iranian regime on? Congrats you are on the same side as the largest terrorist organization in the world. You should be very proud.

Sorry Dan this isn't Viet Nam. It's not hard to tell which is the correct side to be on. What side is the Iranian regime on? Congrats you are on the same side as the largest terrorist organization in the world. You should be very proud.
The only side I am on is the side calling for Israeli Zionists to stop slaughtering people. And, yes, I am proud to be on that side.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
The only side I am on is the side calling for Israeli Zionists to stop slaughtering people. And, yes, I am proud to be on that side.
While you may think you are the White Knight here the reality is you are the court jester making a fool of himself. You fall for every lie the Palestinians tell without the slightest bit of skepticism, despite the fact they are proven liars.

For example, the latest story about Israel digging Mass graves outside of some hospital to supposedly cover up the fabricated genocide narrative. That doesn't pass the smell test on any level but the Pro- Palestinians are running with it like it is the gospel. Low and behold that story is as much BS as that coming out of the prize bull down the street.

Please stop being a useful idiot for the terrorist, it's not a good look for you and damn sure not good for our country.

While you may think you are the White Knight here the reality is you are the court jester making a fool of himself. You fall for every lie the Palestinians tell without the slightest bit of skepticism, despite the fact they are proven liars.

For example, the latest story about Israel digging Mass graves outside of some hospital to supposedly cover up the fabricated genocide narrative. That doesn't pass the smell test on any level but the Pro- Palestinians are running with it like it is the gospel. Low and behold that story is as much BS as that coming out of the prize bull down the street.

Please stop being a useful idiot for the terrorist, it's not a good look for you and damn sure not good for our country.
I’m not thinking anything about being a white knight, nor am I being a useful idiot. Israel is on a mass murder killing spree of unequaled viciousness. Only the most partisanly blinded cannot see it, or refuse to believe it. Scales are falling from the eyes of millions, it cannot remain hidden forever, it will be brought to a halt one way or another, I just hope it is the peaceful way.

I’m not thinking anything about being a white knight, nor am I being a useful idiot. Israel is on a mass murder killing spree of unequaled viciousness. Only the most partisanly blinded cannot see it, or refuse to believe it. Scales are falling from the eyes of millions, it cannot remain hidden forever, it will be brought to a halt one way or another, I just hope it is the peaceful way.
With the amount of hysterical theatrics in your posts, the thread title is spot on, although I don't think the soap stars are anywhere near your league ...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pl
With the amount of hysterical theatrics in your posts, the thread title is spot on, although I don't think the soap stars are anywhere near your league ...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please allow me to add to the hysterical theatrics. I don’t know how old you are or if you lived through the Vietnam era, but if you haven’t you’ve probably seen the picture of the Napalm Girl. That single picture almost single-handedly turned the American public from being pro-war into anti-war as for the first time it got its nose rubbed in the truth of what was going on. I predict it won’t be long before a similar thing happens in this mass slaughter, a similar picture or video shows up on our doorstep and the truth of what is happening in Gaza and the West Bank will no longer be ignored, and the public will rise up and tell the government it can no longer use our name to support what Israel is doing. At that point all of AIPAC’s money will suddenly be useless.

Pl

Please allow me to add to the hysterical theatrics. I don’t know how old you are or if you lived through the Vietnam era, but if you haven’t you’ve probably seen the picture of the Napalm Girl. That single picture almost single-handedly turned the American public from being pro-war into anti-war as for the first time it got its nose rubbed in the truth of what was going on. I predict it won’t be long before a similar thing happens in this mass slaughter, a similar picture or video shows up on our doorstep and the truth of what is happening in Gaza and the West Bank will no longer be ignored, and the public will rise up and tell the government it can no longer use our name to support what Israel is doing. At that point all of AIPAC’s money will suddenly be useless.

Why has Hamas not surrendered and released the remaining hostages? It's like they want as many "martyrs" as possible.

For example, the latest story about Israel digging Mass graves outside of some hospital to supposedly cover up the fabricated genocide narrative. That doesn't pass the smell test on any level but the Pro- Palestinians are running with it like it is the gospel. Low and behold that story is as much BS as that
@Ponca Dan

Why has Hamas not surrendered and released the remaining hostages? It's like they want as many "martyrs" as possible.
I don’t know why Hamas has not surrendered, do you? Maybe they think they still have some fight left in them. There are reports they have reconstituted back in the north. Maybe they are trying to outlast the IDF. Weak guerrilla forces often outlast their superior opponent. Maybe they want as many martyrs as possible. Hamas is a schizoid jumble of humanity every bit as bad as the Zionists. I suspect the Zionists are glad Hamas has not surrendered because it lets them keep killing Palestinians at will.

Forgive me, I don’t know what you are looking for. There have been three mass graves discovered, one with nearly 400 bodies, some with their hands tied behind their backs, some with signs of having been tortured and several children. Israel refuses to allow independent forensic investigators access to the graves, and then miraculously presents a video of 30 “martyrs” buried by Gazans. What are you wanting me to say? What are you wanting to say?

I thought the US was on the side of Iran. Didn't we release $Billions to the Iranian regime and strand $80B in equipment and munitions in neighboring Afghanistan to be divvied up by the Taliban and Al Queda and ISIS?

Now we're essentially trying to counter with more "aid".

Forgive me, I don’t know what you are looking for. There have been three mass graves discovered, one with nearly 400 bodies, some with their hands tied behind their backs, some with signs of having been tortured and several children. Israel refuses to allow independent forensic investigators access to the graves, and then miraculously presents a video of 30 “martyrs” buried by Gazans. What are you wanting me to say? What are you wanting to say?
Who dug them holes Dan?

Dan please tell us you are just trolling since the tards here mostly quit posting. Trying to keep the board lively?
I would prefer it to be that than what I think is going on.

4ICgSz.gif

Dan please tell us you are just trolling since the tards here mostly quit posting. Trying to keep the board lively?
I would prefer it to be that than what I think is going on.

4ICgSz.gif
I wouldn’t say anything I didn’t believe, especially about something I find so important. But by the same token it is kinda fun watching so many people scramble their brains trying to find an effective rebuttal to comments I make that they had not heard before because they only listen to people that reinforce their preexisting prejudices. I would recommend that people do what I try to do (and recommended when the Russia/Ukraine proxy war broke out), which is listen to what both sides claim is the truth and assume the real truth is somewhere in the middle. Since no one besides me is willing to listen to the Palestinian side and insists everything it says is a lie I am in the uncomfortable position of being able to argue against only them. I truly regret you guys ran off all the ones you call the ‘tards because without a back and forth this board is just a circle jerk that is boooorrring. So in that regard I do try to keep things lively.

I truly regret you guys ran off all the ones you call the ‘tards because without a back and forth this board is just a circle jerk that is boooorrring. So in that regard I do try to keep things lively.

Don't flatter yourself. Few people here read your posts and your links. Many have you on "ignore". Your arguments are boring. You make a fool out of yourself every day. We laugh at you.

Last edited:
I don’t know why Hamas has not surrendered, do you? Maybe they think they still have some fight left in them. There are reports they have reconstituted back in the north. Maybe they are trying to outlast the IDF. Weak guerrilla forces often outlast their superior opponent. Maybe they want as many martyrs as possible. Hamas is a schizoid jumble of humanity every bit as bad as the Zionists. I suspect the Zionists are glad Hamas has not surrendered because it lets them keep killing Palestinians at will.
All of your hysterical preteen girl theatrics about civilian casualties in Gaza but yet you can't find any energy to demand Hamas surrender which would put a stop to civilian casualties in Gaza...

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Uhhhhh, Dodge, the video Israel "miraculously presented" was previously posted to social media by none other than your beloved Hamas after burying martyrs.

Don't flatter yourself. Few people here read your posts and your links. Many have you on "ignore". Your arguments are boring. You make a fool out of yourself every day. We laugh at you.
I’m sure you are correct about everything but the “laugh at” part. No one expends the angry energy you and others do against someone they laugh at. And even if you do laugh at me I have no reason to care. I write my opinion and post my links for anyone to read or watch. If you’re not one of them then you’re not one of them. Frankly I would prefer that you put me on ignore than have to constantly deal with your tiresome and juvenile prattle.

All of your hysterical preteen girl theatrics about civilian casualties in Gaza but yet you can't find any energy to demand Hamas surrender which would put a stop to civilian casualties in Gaza...
I’ll demand Hamas surrender when you demand Israel surrender. You first.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT