ADVERTISEMENT

As He Puts it: Maybe The Adults Need To Grow Down

Gotta admit, its hard to read past a shoutout to: "Palestinian Islamic Jihad". I guess even the pacifists like Dan will accept warmongers if they support the right team.

Hamas are just the orphans 'Israel' didn't kill, defending the next generation, with great discipline. Children's stories also have people fighting against great evil. They're called heroes. That's what Hamas are in this situation (shoutout Palestinian Islamic Jihad, PFLP, Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, and the whole Axis of Resistance). It's really not complicated. On one side you have the White Empire, which has been on the wrong side of everybody for centuries, now burying families alive in Palestine. On the other side you have guys in tracky bottoms and homemade weapons, trying to bring a better future alive. I'm simplifying because it's simple. Hamas are the good guys.

@Ponca Dan This might be the dumbest shit you've ever posted and that says a lot. At least you can no longer deny that you believe in and support Hamas. You are posting stories who blatantly state that Hamas is the good guy standing up to 'White Empire'.

Thank you for coming clean.

Hamas are just the orphans 'Israel' didn't kill, defending the next generation, with great discipline. Children's stories also have people fighting against great evil. They're called heroes. That's what Hamas are in this situation (shoutout Palestinian Islamic Jihad, PFLP, Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, and the whole Axis of Resistance). It's really not complicated. On one side you have the White Empire, which has been on the wrong side of everybody for centuries, now burying families alive in Palestine. On the other side you have guys in tracky bottoms and homemade weapons, trying to bring a better future alive. I'm simplifying because it's simple. Hamas are the good guys.

@Ponca Dan This might be the dumbest shit you've ever posted and that says a lot. At least you can no longer deny that you believe in and support Hamas. You are posting stories who blatantly state that Hamas is the good guy standing up to 'White Empire'.

Thank you for coming clean.
I laughed! I told you right up front he would say something that would make you blow a gasket. You assume I agree 100% with everything I post, that's a foolish assumption. The general thesis of his article was something very much worth thinking about. But I knew the part you highlighted would trigger many of you into assuming the fetal position.

Oh, let me add one other thing. This guy is a brown-skinned man living in the brown-skinned part of the world, and he is telling us exactly what that part of the world is thinking. You can dismiss it if you want, hell, you probably will, but the fact is US hegemony is on the brink of destruction. There is time for us to save ourselves, but it requires we stop thinking our opinions are the only ones that matter. The fact is there are many more of them than there are of us, and they have gotten fed up with our arrogance and superior attitude. Think of this guy and his writing as the canary in the coal mine.

Last edited:
I laughed! I told you right up front he would say something that would make you blow a gasket. You assume I agree 100% with everything I post, that's a foolish assumption. The general thesis of his article was something very much worth thinking about. But I knew the part you highlighted would trigger many of you into assuming the fetal position.
You posted it. You own it. Now you come sniveling back saying, "well, I don't agree with all of it". That pig don't fly.

And I didn't blow a gasket, lol. I'm actually unemotional about it. I tried to have an open mind and gave your narrative a read, and then called out the portions of absurdity, like I do to most of your articles. However, its worth noting, this was probably the first you posted that wasn't actually about "peace". This was an article providing full-throat support for rebellion against the "white empire", which frankly doesn't sound like you, yet you promoted it.

Makes me wonder, did you actually read the whole article before you posted it? If you did and still posted it, then you deserve all the shit commentary you get for proclaiming your pacifism, and if you didn't, I expect a mea culpa given all the shit you give to Medic, myself and others about not reading the Hamas propaganda links you post every day.

You posted it. You own it. Now you come sniveling back saying, "well, I don't agree with all of it". That pig don't fly.

And I didn't blow a gasket, lol. I'm actually unemotional about it. I tried to have an open mind and gave your narrative a read, and then called out the portions of absurdity, like I do to most of your articles. However, its worth noting, this was probably the first you posted that wasn't actually about "peace". This was an article providing full-throat support for rebellion against the "white empire", which frankly doesn't sound like you, yet you promoted it.

Makes me wonder, did you actually read the whole article before you posted it? If you did and still posted it, then you deserve all the shit commentary you get for proclaiming your pacifism, and if you didn't, I expect a mea culpa given all the shit you give to Medic, myself and others about not reading the Hamas propaganda links you post every day.
Sniveling, yeah that's what I do. I almost don't know where to begin. The thesis of the article is somewhere in the process of "growing up" adults lose our empathy. Unlike a child we look at pictures of mutilated Palestinian children and shrug our shoulders and mumble to ourselves "oh well, what are you gonna do?" He is also telling us *in advance* that brown-skinned people have reached their limit on white assumption of superiority. It has nothing to do with whether I agree with him or not, it has everything to do with us being able to read the tea leaves and understand what they are telling us. What he wrote obviously infuriated you and made you more determined than ever to show him who's boss. That attitude used to fly with the rest of the world. It doesn't have the same fear factor that it once did. And if America and Europe (read: the white world) ignore it it is going to blow up in our faces and people who think like you will be shocked to discover your kind doesn't run things like it used to.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Sniveling, yeah that's what I do. I almost don't know where to begin. The thesis of the article is somewhere in the process of "growing up" adults lose our empathy. Unlike a child we look at pictures of mutilated Palestinian children and shrug our shoulders and mumble to ourselves "oh well, what are you gonna do?"
We don't lose empathy. We gain common sense (or at least some of us do). We learn right from wrong (something that the empathetic child hasn't learned yet). So sorry, his premise was childish.
He is also telling us *in advance* that brown-skinned people have reached their limit on white assumption of superiority.
And then he moved on to making it a racial thing. Because, as a liberal, its the only card in his deck.
It has nothing to do with whether I agree with him or not, it has everything to do with us being able to read the tea leaves and understand what they are telling us.
It does. You posted it here to support your continuous narrative of how Israel is evil and genocidal. You proclaim an aura of pacifism, yet support those who give shout outs to Jihadists. Coming back and saying, well I don't support that part sounds a LOT like you read the title and assumed what it said (that we've become ho-hum to the pictures of the slaughter of children) when it doesn't actually say that after the intro paragraph. Makes me think you may not have actually read the whole story yourself.
What he wrote obviously infuriated you and made you more determined than ever to show him who's boss.
Obviously infuriated me? I mean I read your post and responded. Isn't that what you wanted? Why else post it to a message board except to drive conversation. Maybe you are upset that I called out your story in a manner that labeled you as a terrorist supporter, and are thus transposing your emotional state to me? Does being labeled a Hamas supporter infuriate you?
That attitude used to fly with the rest of the world. It doesn't have the same fear factor that it once did. And if America and Europe (read: the white world) ignore it it is going to blow up in our faces and people who think like you will be shocked to discover your kind doesn't run things like it used to.
Again back to racism being the issue here. No mention of the thousands of rockets per year launched against Israel. No mention of Oct. 7. Its because Jews are white and Palestinians are brown that governments have sided with the Jewish people. Maybe if Palestinians would figure out how to contribute to the global society in a manner beyond increasing anti-terrorism expenditures, they would get some of the empathy they crave. But alas, they chose to support Jihad instead as clearly noted in your story.

We don't lose empathy. We gain common sense (or at least some of us do). We learn right from wrong (something that the empathetic child hasn't learned yet). So sorry, his premise was childish.

And then he moved on to making it a racial thing. Because, as a liberal, its the only card in his deck.

It does. You posted it here to support your continuous narrative of how Israel is evil and genocidal. You proclaim an aura of pacifism, yet support those who give shout outs to Jihadists. Coming back and saying, well I don't support that part sounds a LOT like you read the title and assumed what it said (that we've become ho-hum to the pictures of the slaughter of children) when it doesn't actually say that after the intro paragraph. Makes me think you may not have actually read the whole story yourself.

Obviously infuriated me? I mean I read your post and responded. Isn't that what you wanted? Why else post it to a message board except to drive conversation. Maybe you are upset that I called out your story in a manner that labeled you as a terrorist supporter, and are thus transposing your emotional state to me? Does being labeled a Hamas supporter infuriate you?

Again back to racism being the issue here. No mention of the thousands of rockets per year launched against Israel. No mention of Oct. 7. Its because Jews are white and Palestinians are brown that governments have sided with the Jewish people. Maybe if Palestinians would figure out how to contribute to the global society in a manner beyond increasing anti-terrorism expenditures, they would get some of the empathy they crave. But alas, they chose to support Jihad instead as clearly noted in your story.
I've told you what I think. You have rejected every word of it. As old as I am I doubt I'll be around to watch the fall of our empire. You probably will be, and when it happens I hope you'll think back and say to yourself "Damn, PoncaDan was right all along and I didn't listen."

Sniveling, yeah that's what I do. I almost don't know where to begin. The thesis of the article is somewhere in the process of "growing up" adults lose our empathy. Unlike a child we look at pictures of mutilated Palestinian children and shrug our shoulders and mumble to ourselves "oh well, what are you gonna do?" He is also telling us *in advance* that brown-skinned people have reached their limit on white assumption of superiority. It has nothing to do with whether I agree with him or not, it has everything to do with us being able to read the tea leaves and understand what they are telling us. What he wrote obviously infuriated you and made you more determined than ever to show him who's boss. That attitude used to fly with the rest of the world. It doesn't have the same fear factor that it once did. And if America and Europe (read: the white world) ignore it it is going to blow up in our faces and people who think like you will be shocked to discover your kind doesn't run things like it used to.
Sorry Dan I have absolutely zero empathy with people that want me dead, no matter the reason they want me dead.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I've told you what I think. You have rejected every word of it. As old as I am I doubt I'll be around to watch the fall of our empire. You probably will be, and when it happens I hope you'll think back and say to yourself "Damn, PoncaDan was right all along and I didn't listen."
As a guy who posts about the oncoming civil war, I know the downfall of society is coming. It won't be due to us supporting Israel. And did you tell us what you think? You posted a story, then when I called out the portions of the story that promote Jihad, you stated, that you don't 100% support what you post. So am I supposed to discern which comments in each of the story your do support while disregarding those that you didn't say don't actually align to you?

I personally believe we should have no involvement there. Or in Ukraine. But I'm an isolationist who thinks we need to take care of ourselves more than take care of everyone else. But I have enough empathy for others to know that breaking windows, blocking traffic, and causing general violence and mayhem in support of my position doesn't win my position supporters. Speaking of empathy, its ironic how each side can pick and choose when it should be applied and when it shouldn't. Where was the empathy to the thousands of non-Muslim and non-Jewish students who simply wanted a graduation ceremony at their given university? Oh that's right, we were told by one of our other resident liberals that "Graduations are boring" and so cancelling it was acceptable. No empathy needed there.

Now @Ponca Dan let me ask you a different question: As a libertarian, shouldn't your position be to allow Israel to do whatever the F it wants? Seems like asking our government to control/limit the actions of Israel would be the antithesis of libertarianism.

Reactions: Medic007
As a guy who posts about the oncoming civil war, I know the downfall of society is coming. It won't be due to us supporting Israel. And did you tell us what you think? You posted a story, then when I called out the portions of the story that promote Jihad, you stated, that you don't 100% support what you post. So am I supposed to discern which comments in each of the story your do support while disregarding those that you didn't say don't actually align to you?

I personally believe we should have no involvement there. Or in Ukraine. But I'm an isolationist who thinks we need to take care of ourselves more than take care of everyone else. But I have enough empathy for others to know that breaking windows, blocking traffic, and causing general violence and mayhem in support of my position doesn't win my position supporters. Speaking of empathy, its ironic how each side can pick and choose when it should be applied and when it shouldn't. Where was the empathy to the thousands of non-Muslim and non-Jewish students who simply wanted a graduation ceremony at their given university? Oh that's right, we were told by one of our other resident liberals that "Graduations are boring" and so cancelling it was acceptable. No empathy needed there.

Now @Ponca Dan let me ask you a different question: As a libertarian, shouldn't your position be to allow Israel to do whatever the F it wants? Seems like asking our government to control/limit the actions of Israel would be the antithesis of libertarianism.
You personally believe we should have no involvement (in Israel’s genocide of Gazans). And yet we do have *massive* involvement there. We fund it, arm it, stand by and watch it happen and provide the only diplomatic cover it gets for it. So tell me: as a person that thinks we should have no involvement what steps are you taking to get us uninvolved? And what advice do you give to me and the students who agree with you that we should not be involved? You object to their protests. What should they do to get their government’s (and their school’s who are deeply involved) attention? What should you and I and the millions of Americans who agree with us that we should not be involved do to get our government to accede to our rightful demands?

Yes, as a libertarian I do not think any government should intervene in the conflict in any way beyond trying to reach a diplomatic accomodation. I don’t think any government should supply succor to either side. I personally believe if the US had taken your (and my) approach and not been involved and not provided unequalled support to one side over the other this dispute would have been resolved years ago.

You personally believe we should have no involvement (in Israel’s genocide of Gazans). And yet we do have *massive* involvement there. We fund it, arm it, stand by and watch it happen and provide the only diplomatic cover it gets for it. So tell me: as a person that thinks we should have no involvement what steps are you taking to get us uninvolved?
None. Nor have I claimed to be. Its so far down my list of shit that actually matters to me, that it doesn't affect my voting patterns, or hasn't as of yet. Would I like for my politicians to be more fiscal and cut out the foreign aid? Absolutely, but I'm not going to throw a temper tantrum about it.

And what advice do you give to me and the students who agree with you that we should not be involved? You object to their protests. What should they do to get their government’s (and their school’s who are deeply involved) attention?

What should you and I and the millions of Americans who agree with us that we should not be involved do to get our government to accede to our rightful demands?

How about March. Everyone loved the pussy-hat brigade on the day after Trump's inauguration. You put a million people in D.C. and it becomes a conversation and its done peacefully. Using violence and terror to enforce your message makes you everything you are complaining about Israel being. And if you don't like what the government is doing, protest the government. Why interrupt a commencement ceremony for University of Michigan graduates?
Yes, as a libertarian I do not think any government should intervene in the conflict in any way beyond trying to reach a diplomatic accomodation. I don’t think any government should supply succor to either side. I personally believe if the US had taken your (and my) approach and not been involved and not provided unequalled support to one side over the other this dispute would have been resolved years ago.
I agree, although I imagine you and I see two totally different outcomes from that scenario. But let's just state that if that had happened, we'd probably have lost the cold war to Russia.

Reactions: Medic007
None. Nor have I claimed to be. Its so far down my list of shit that actually matters to me, that it doesn't affect my voting patterns, or hasn't as of yet. Would I like for my politicians to be more fiscal and cut out the foreign aid? Absolutely, but I'm not going to throw a temper tantrum about it.

How about March. Everyone loved the pussy-hat brigade on the day after Trump's inauguration. You put a million people in D.C. and it becomes a conversation and its done peacefully. Using violence and terror to enforce your message makes you everything you are complaining about Israel being. And if you don't like what the government is doing, protest the government. Why interrupt a commencement ceremony for University of Michigan graduates?

I agree, although I imagine you and I see two totally different outcomes from that scenario. But let's just state that if that had happened, we'd probably have lost the cold war to Russia.
I see. The relentless slaughter of fellow human beings being funded and approved by your government against your wishes is too far down your list to be bothered with. On this issue your “voting pattern” is irrelevant. Both parties and both candidates don’t give a hoot that you think we should not be involved, they’re going to involve us anyway. And they’re just lucky that mass murder on our hands is not something for you to throw a tantrum over.

As for a million (or more) people marching in Washington it is very likely going to happen. When it does I’ll be there as one who does not want us to be involved. I guess I can represent you, too. I doubt you’ll think it is worth bothering with.

The establishment and its MSM mouthpieces have staggeringly overstated the “violence” at the campus protests, and most of them have been perpetrated by ADL agitators and your beloved frat boys that you think are going to “save” the country. You’ve been duped, my friend. The protest at Michigan was little more than a side show. Half the graduates were cheering them. It’s something that most of the grads will remember the rest of their lives, probably most of them fondly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT