ADVERTISEMENT

Aren't most all the Middle Eastern countries on board?

Obama brought in a Republican to run the relief effort in Jordan.

I just watched "The Roosevelts".

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by shortbus:
Bacon.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
laugh.r191677.gif

To answer you question simply. No.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Turkey come on board, but their participation will be based on us screwing the Kurds, so.....

Israel shot down a Syrian fighter today as well. This kind of thing will keep a coalition on a knifes edge at best.

once a sychophant always a sychophant...one of the "coalition Partners" didn't even participate in the bombings another didn't realease any bombs because they might kill some of their fellow "Sunnis". Geez dUPe this is a coalition of Sunni states trying to kill off dangerous Sunnis so they don't show back up wanting to overthrow their native governments and I don't blame them. Unlike the idiot prez these guys are pros at self-preservation and they don't do anything that doesn't insure their longevity. I'll give the moron some credit when some western nations get onboard (preferably 5+).

The question a deep thinker like yourself, a deep thinker without a biased bone in your cranium, should be asking is why we are now assisting Assad to stay in power (you can bet your ass we cleared the actions and maybe even flights with Assad before beginning this program)? When about a year ago Mr Baratlas said he (Assad) had better not cross that "redline."

This is a far more effective recruiting tool for these nut cases then the purported gitmo connection or a utube video could ever be.

Hey and with such potent analytical abilities UP, Bernie Madoff was wondering if you would like to invest with him?

Did you find the info about the japanese soldier we allegedly executed for waterboarding?
This post was edited on 9/24 7:58 AM by windriverrange

This post was edited on 9/24 9:19 AM by windriverrange

Originally posted by CowboyUp:
Little bit different than a "coalition of the willing"...
I'm not going to get excited until this coalition puts together a ground offense. Because unless you are ok with bombing civilians then bombing them is not going to get the job done.

But let's talk about who is missing, Turkey and Egypt; the 2 strongest military's in the region are missing from the coalition and it's because of 3 reasons in my opinion. 1. They really don't mind Isis and are trading with them, 2. they do not think the USA is able to lead an Muslim coalition or 3. they do not think the USA will see a war with Isis through to the end.

I could be wrong, but that's my 2 coppers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT