ADVERTISEMENT

AOC, Just Ignore Rulings Of The Courts

Notice how we don't see any of the leftist coming here to speak out against what she said? Notice how none of the Democrats are speaking out against in the media? If you listen to what leftist say they will tell you what they are going to do. Wake up people, Democrats are openly and purposely destroying our Constitutional Republic in front of our very eyes.

Notice how we don't see any of the leftist coming here to speak out against what she said? Notice how none of the Democrats are speaking out against in the media? If you listen to what leftist say they will tell you what they are going to do. Wake up people, Democrats are openly and purposely destroying our Constitutional Republic in front of our very eyes.
Do something

• Haha
Reactions: Syskatine

There you have it, if Democrats don't like court rulings ignore the rulings and refuse to enforce the law.
AOC is wrong here. The Biden administration should not ignore this ruling. It should continue to work through the legal system to appeal the ruling and seek to ensure the ruling is placed on hold as the issue is further litigated. Biden (or whoever is the Democratic nominee in '24) along with the Democratic Party should also remind general election voters of this ruling in 2024.

Let the legal and political process work itself out. Let the American people see the judicial philosophy of judges appointed by Republicans in action.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Do something
Not much a person on the right can do to hold Democrats accountable for their stupidity other than contact our representatives and ask for her removal from Congress. Democrats like you agree with her, protect her and refuse to hold her and other Democrats accountable.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
If you notice not one of you leftist spoke out until you were called out for it. Like I said like a moth to a flame.
You made your post at 8:33 A.M. on a Saturday morning. Then waited less than four hours to decry that no leftist had commented yet lol! You are a clown.

Nice try though. But as always, just flat out wrong

You made your post at 8:33 A.M. on a Saturday morning. Then waited less than four hours to decry that no leftist had commented yet lol! You are a clown.

Nice try though. But as always, just flat out wrong
You are way to easy 2 cents. Might want to work on controlling your emotions. :)

You are way to easy 2 cents. Might want to work on controlling your emotions. :)
You ever thought you are way too easy? That perhaps we leftists on this board have completely figured you out and we just sit back and wait for you to screw up?

Yeah, I'm sure this hasn't entered into your mind. You probably have no clue what I'm even referencing right now.

If you haven't learned it yet, you need to learn one principle about most leftists. We are patient and we play the long game. We have no problem in letting regressives like yourself create your own mess and then wallow in the consequences of that mess. We have no problem in stepping back and letting regressives show their true colors. Look no further than Trump's 2024 candidacy to partly understand this.

Yeah I know, I'm talking right over your head. But maybe one day you will figure it out.

"We shall overcome because the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends toward justice." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Washington National Cathedral, March 31, 1968.

"Look at the facts of the world. You see a continual and progressive triumph of the right. I do not pretend to understand the moral universe, the arc is a long one, my eye reaches but little ways. I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice.

Things refuse to be mismanaged long. Jefferson trembled when he thought of slavery and remembered that God is just. Ere long all America will tremble.
" - Theodore Parker, 1853

You ever thought you are way too easy? That perhaps we leftists on this board have completely figured you out and we just sit back and wait for you to screw up?

Yeah, I'm sure this hasn't entered into your mind. You probably have no clue what I'm even referencing right now.

If you haven't learned it yet, you need to learn one principle about most leftists. We are patient and we play the long game. We have no problem in letting regressives like yourself create your own mess and then wallow in the consequences of that mess. We have no problem in stepping back and letting regressives show their true colors. Look no further than Trump's 2024 candidacy to partly understand this.

Yeah I know, I'm talking right over your head. But maybe one day you will figure it out.

"We shall overcome because the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends toward justice." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Washington National Cathedral, March 31, 1968.

"Look at the facts of the world. You see a continual and progressive triumph of the right. I do not pretend to understand the moral universe, the arc is a long one, my eye reaches but little ways. I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice.

Things refuse to be mismanaged long. Jefferson trembled when he thought of slavery and remembered that God is just. Ere long all America will tremble.
" - Theodore Parker, 1853
LMAO have you always been this delusional?

You have no clue what I'm talking about, do you? lol.

I know. And I'm counting on it, especially as it relates to the next presidential election.
We all understand you leftist are patiently destroying the country in order to implement what you see as the right way to rule the country, key word being rule. I'm well aware of the so called "progressive' movement that has been going on in this country since the turn of the last century. What started the movement was a belief that the laissez faire, Social Darwinist outlook of the Gilded Age was morally and intellectually wrong. Progressives believed that people and government had the power to correct abuses produced by nature and the free market. Like every movement the so called "progressive" movement has become corrupt, abusive, power hungry and is leading the country down the path of failure.

• Haha
We all understand you leftist are patiently destroying the country in order to implement what you see as the right way to rule the country, key word being rule. I'm well aware of the so called "progressive' movement that has been going on in this country since the turn of the last century. What started the movement was a belief that the laissez faire, Social Darwinist outlook of the Gilded Age was morally and intellectually wrong. Progressives believed that people and government had the power to correct abuses produced by nature and the free market. Like every movement the so called "progressive" movement has become corrupt, abusive, power hungry and is leading the country down the path of failure.
Progressives have been the leading force of positive change in this country for over 150 years. Almost all the progress we have made as a nation in that time period can be traced back to the progressive movement.

Yes, we have also always had regressives like you who oppose progress. They repeated the same nonsense you repeat about progressives today. And they ended up on the wrong side of history. Just as you are on the wrong side of history.

Progressives have been the leading force of positive change in this country for over 150 years. Almost all the progress we have made as a nation in that time period can be traced back to the progressive movement.

Yes, we have also always had regressives like you who oppose progress. They repeated the same nonsense you repeat about progressives today. And they ended up on the wrong side of history. Just as you are on the wrong side of history.
You said progress. 🤣

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Just as you repeat the some nonsense about those you label as regressives, yet in your self righteousness you don't see it.

Just as you repeat the some nonsense about those you label as regressives, yet in your self righteousness you don't see it.
Regressives have always been on the wrong side of history. If you haven't figured that out yet, I truly feel sorry for you.

Not much a person on the right can do to hold Democrats accountable for their stupidity other than contact our representatives and ask for her removal from Congress. Democrats like you agree with her, protect her and refuse to hold her and other Democrats accountable.
It appears you are stuck then

What’s your opinion, Pilt? Should something be done? If so what do you think it should be?
My opinion is if democrats are authoritarians destroying the country while rigging elections and using the legal system to persecute it's enemies, then the time for impotently whining about it on message boards is over.

My opinion is if democrats are authoritarians destroying the country while rigging elections and using the legal system to persecute it's enemies, then the time for impotently whining about it on message boards is over.
The impotent whining only comes from whispers. And those that defend his inept ass. Pull yer head out. 🤣

Deftly done! State an opinion that signifies nothing. Clever how you tossed the word “if” in the sentence, thus protecting yourself from actually making a declaration. I see that @davidallen “liked” your comment, and I would tell him something I have told him many times before: this is how it’s done, David. Try as you might you just don’t have Pilt’s cache.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Deftly done! State an opinion that signifies nothing. Clever how you tossed the word “if” in the sentence, thus protecting yourself from actually making a declaration. I see that @davidallen “liked” your comment, and I would tell him something I have told him many times before: this is how it’s done, David. Try as you might you just don’t have Pilt’s cache.
Ponca Dan ain't a member of the slow 12 by any stretch. Well formulated! I wish I had such skills.

There you have it, if Democrats don't like court rulings ignore the rulings and refuse to enforce the law.
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

Crazy. It's like all the congresspeople that could actually have sex are against the kangaroo court's ban.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT