ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see John McCain rip Jay Carney to pieces?

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
Rough start for Jay on CNN.

McCain basically called Carney a liar and BS on his defense of President Obama and his decisions regarding Iraq and Syria.

This post was edited on 9/11 1:54 AM by Headhunter

First time I've liked what McCain was saying in a LONG time.

Originally posted by Ostatedchi:
I'm no fan either but this notion that President Obama tried but it was Iraq that refused to give the USA a status of forces agreement is a lie.

They wanted the USA to leave at least 10,000+ troops and Obama wouldn't agree to more than 3500 so Iraq said forget it, that wouldn't be enough to matter.

Everything Obama does is based on polls. Had the polls not shot off the charts about him this past week, he would be out golfing or fundraising. Had SnoopDog or Kanye been at the WH last night there would have been no speech or, had there been, his eyes would have been 3 shades of bloodshot.

Originally posted by Headhunter:
Originally posted by Ostatedchi:
I'm no fan either but this notion that President Obama tried but it was Iraq that refused to give the USA a status of forces agreement is a lie.

They wanted the USA to leave at least 10,000+ troops and Obama wouldn't agree to more than 3500 so Iraq said forget it, that wouldn't be enough to matter.
This

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT