ADVERTISEMENT

Another round of FOX news insane admissions

and I see nobody seems to give two shits to the wind about THAT msm deception.

LOL how easily hypocrisy is laid bare.
It's embarrassing, or would be for some people, to admit you still pay attention to the msm buffoonery. 95% of posters will have no clue what you're droning on about, because they have lives.

It'd also be embarrassing to notice that your side's buffoonery is about 10x that of the one you constantly criticize.

But we all know your lack of self-awareness doesn't allow for embarrassment.

It's embarrassing, or would be for some people, to admit you still pay attention to the msm buffoonery. 95% of posters will have no clue what you're droning on about, because they have lives.

It'd also be embarrassing to notice that your side's buffoonery is about 10x that of the one you constantly criticize.

But we all know your lack of self-awareness doesn't allow for embarrassment.
This is just pure chickensh!ttery. You should be so proud lol

carry on

OMG how embarassing that a guy on a politics board comments on current political events.

2921524.jpg

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
And few correct answers.
Prove to us again you're a mermber of the slow 12. Maybe the slowest. The questions and directives I've presented on the pages I've correctly answered all. soonerinlOUisiana, Tulsaaggieson, iasooner2000, 2012Bearcat, my_20mils have answered some. The names I mention here would abuse you in any class room intelligence quotient exercise. How do I know? You just won't stop proving it to us.

Let me answer this one for you. Everyone else here can.

What color can we expect when red and blue is mixed? The correct answer is purple.

Prove to us again you're a mermber of the slow 12. Maybe the slowest. The questions and directives I've presented on the pages I've correctly answered all. soonerinlOUisiana, Tulsaaggieson, iasooner2000, 2012Bearcat, my_20mils have answered some. The names I mention here would abuse you in any class room intelligence quotient exercise. How do I know? You just won't stop proving it to us.

What color can we expect when red and blue is mixed? The correct answer is purple.
Brother you might have to lower the quotient in your questions with this one. Joe is his shepherd. 😉

“We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

Reactions: Syskatine

Is two still an irrational number in your test book?

Reactions: davidallen

More lies. Biden says that the Republicans are wanting to defund the police.

I thought your twin had learned something. Silly me. On the rare ocassion the board's slow catches a mistake by me, it becomes a repeated reminder.
As happens yore answer is incomplete.

In a subtractive process (as in mixing pigments) red and blue mixed creates purple. In an additive process (as in mixing light) they create magenta.

For a smart guy you sure seem to leave out a lot of detail. Remember when you said water is the only compound with NTE characteristics? Lol.

As happens yore answer is incomplete.

In a subtractive process (as in mixing pigments) red and blue mixed creates purple. In an additive process (as in mixing light) they create magenta.

For a smart guy you sure seem to leave out a lot of detail. Remember when you said water is the only compound with NTE characteristics? Lol.
What color can we expect.....

Humans tend to overthink when problem solving. Naturally I leave out a lot of detail.

Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying? The correct answer is Yes. Many respondents present a declaration and don't answer the question. People overthink. In testing, the student never wants to suggest to the adminitrator he is overthinking.

The color we can expect is purple. With the right mix of blue and red and circumstances, I can achieve black.

What color can we expect.....

Humans tend to overthink when problem solving. Naturally I leave out a lot of detail.

Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying? The correct answer is Yes. Many respondents present a declaration and don't answer the question. People overthink. In testing, the student never wants to suggest to the adminitrator he is overthinking.

The color we can expect is purple. With the right mix of blue and red and circumstances, I can achieve black.
Lol. Overthink huh? Is that yore way of admitting you provided an incomplete answer? Do you understand how the device in your hand creates colors? I suspect not.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
Getting through to the slow is a comical teaching exercise. While entertaining it also exposes the lost art of common sense. 👍
Name man's most cherished commodity.

This is an esoteric subject matter. I'll never condemn the slow by any fashion because they know nothing about the subject. Just maybe I could explain in such a fashion where one just might say, "it makes sense." But I fail miserbly in trying to explain something so simple as color.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Name man's most cherished commodity.

This is an esoteric subject matter. I'll never condemn the slow by any fashion because they know nothing about the subject. Just maybe I could explain in such a fashion where one just might say, "it makes sense." But I fail miserbly in trying to explain something so simple as color.
Sense of time is a lost art. Which is in direct relation to common sense. Or vice versa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT