ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Marsden just verbal to OSU

mike tognetti

All-American
Jan 27, 2012
Today we received a verbal from Andrew who last year at 195 was a State Champ in Illinois, the year before third in at state. This year he will be wrestling at 195. Andrew is known for his funk on the mat. I was at National Dual sitting in front of the Dixons when some wrestler from another state tried locking up with Andrew and all I could hear from the Dixons and the coaches of that other wrestler "No, No, don't due that". it was pretty funny. Welcome aboard Andrew, have some big shoes to fill after your brother Austin. Looking forward to seeing you on the mat.

Great hearing about Eddie, great kid who made a mistake. One of my favorite young men on and off the mat.

This post was edited on 10/20 9:07 PM by mike tognetti

This post was edited on 10/20 9:08 PM by mike tognetti

Great to hear! He seems to have an exciting style that should be fun to watch. If my memory is correct, that gives the Cowboys 7 recruits ranked in at least one publications Top 100. Great class for what was supposed to be a quiet recruiting year.

I am attaching an article regarding his commitment. He does plan to bulk up to a heavyweight.

Andrew Marsden

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT