ADVERTISEMENT

An Appeal To President Biden From A Military Wife

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003

Dan may the Jewish Curse befall you. May all of your teeth in your mouth fall out but one and that last remaining tooth give you nothing but pain and grief the rest of your life.

risitas-dentadura-excited.gif

One thing I notice about all peaceniks, they reside in countries whose safety and freedoms are protected by the neocon powers they despise, which provides them the luxury of not suffering the consequences of their naïve utopian thinking.
We've seen that same thinking in the "defund the police" movement. If only criminals didn't suffer the consequences of committing their crimes, they wouldn't commit more crime. SMFH

One thing I notice about all peaceniks, they reside in countries whose safety and freedoms are protected by the neocon powers they despise, which provides them the luxury of not suffering the consequences of their naïve utopian thinking.
We've seen that same thinking in the "defund the police" movement. If only criminals didn't suffer the consequences of committing their crimes, they wouldn't commit more crime. SMFH
I am so thankful for this comment. At last you’ve publicly admitted you’re a full blown NeoCon.

Ponca Dan is doing nothing more than trolling you guys.
Not completely true. Partially true, but not completely. After years of watching them convince each other they’re the smartest people on the planet they need to be smacked around on occasion. The fact is they all loved me before Oct 7, but they can’t tolerate the slightest dissent from their communal perspective without going straight to indignant ad hominem. One is either part of the collective or he must be driven from the landscape. Now that I think about it it’s kinda Israeli-like the way they react.

Not true. I disliked you prior to that. You were and continue to be a passive aggressive asshole that lives in your own fantasy bubble and ignores all facts contrary to your wrong worldview.
You are correct. You blew a gasket within two or three exchanges when I didn’t kiss the ring of tariffs on China after your company stupidly allowed it to steal some of its technology. I remember being surprised at how quickly you became outraged. Which led me on an unrelenting campaign teasing you. I later realized how adolescent I was being, apologized and quit tormenting you. You have never forgiven me. I wish you would. But I understand how hard it must be for you, I was really over the top.

You are correct. You blew a gasket within two or three exchanges when I didn’t kiss the ring of tariffs on China after your company stupidly allowed it to steal some of its technology. I remember being surprised at how quickly you became outraged. Which led me on an unrelenting campaign teasing you. I later realized how adolescent I was being, apologized and quit tormenting you. You have never forgiven me. I wish you would. But I understand how hard it must be for you, I was really over the top.
PA AF

Not completely true. Partially true, but not completely. After years of watching them convince each other they’re the smartest people on the planet they need to be smacked around on occasion. The fact is they all loved me before Oct 7, but they can’t tolerate the slightest dissent from their communal perspective without going straight to indignant ad hominem. One is either part of the collective or he must be driven from the landscape. Now that I think about it it’s kinda Israeli-like the way they react.
“Partial troll”. 😂😂😂

Sounds like being “only a little bit pregnant!”

Ponca,

You are mistaken in how you characterize your personal "libertarian anarchist" ideology.

For yourself you might think "leave me alone", but with other's you're an emotional responsive d1ck. That's where your libertarianism peters out.

The "verbal" anarchist does come through loud and clear. So far I have seen nothing from you beyond "tear it down", "they're screwing it up". Really a pathetic teenager-esque destructive world view.
You might want to reflect on your teenage years and what caused/enabled you to get frozen as a petulant adolescent.

Would love to see you come up with something constructive for a change.

Ponca,

You are mistaken in how you characterize your personal "libertarian anarchist" ideology.

For yourself you might think "leave me alone", but with other's you're an emotional responsive d1ck. That's where your libertarianism peters out.

The "verbal" anarchist does come through loud and clear. So far I have seen nothing from you beyond "tear it down", "they're screwing it up". Really a pathetic teenager-esque destructive world view.
You might want to reflect on your teenage years and what caused/enabled you to get frozen as a petulant adolescent.

Would love to see you come up with something constructive for a change.
Wow, I'd hate to see you when you let your guard down and say what you really want to say. Almost all the turmoil directed at me on this board, including what comes from you it seems, is based on my declarations against Israel's genocidal retaliation against Palestinians who had nothing to do with Oct 7. Apparently you have missed my repeated calls for Israel to stand down, cease fire and negotiate a settlement that satifies all concerned so there will be no future flareups. That sounds very constructive to me. You, I guess, not so much.

Wow, I'd hate to see you when you let your guard down and say what you really want to say. Almost all the turmoil directed at me on this board, including what comes from you it seems, is based on my declarations against Israel's genocidal retaliation against Palestinians who had nothing to do with Oct 7. Apparently you have missed my repeated calls for Israel to stand down, cease fire and negotiate a settlement that satifies all concerned so there will be no future flareups. That sounds very constructive to me. You, I guess, not so much.
What is the PONCA PLAN to CURE the Middle East?

Not simplistic tactics (memes) or whining (everywhere Neo Cons), but YOUR PLAN to CURE the Middle East.

What is the PONCA PLAN to CURE the Middle East?

Not simplistic tactics (memes) or whining (everywhere Neo Cons), but YOUR PLAN to CURE the Middle East.
My plan is for the USA to tell Israel it will no longer back its bullying tactics with its neighbors, they're on their own. Then sit back, as we should have done from the beginning, and let the actors work things out on their own. Is that a satisfactory plan for you?

My plan is for the USA to tell Israel it will no longer back its bullying tactics with its neighbors, they're on their own. Then sit back, as we should have done from the beginning, and let the actors work things out on their own. Is that a satisfactory plan for you?

"Don't do that." is your "plan". What else would you want the US to "don't do"?

Maybe we can stitch together a picture of the the world you would like based on what you don't like.

If you want the highest casualties possible for Palestinians.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
"Don't do that." is your "plan". What else would you want the US to "don't do"?

Maybe we can stitch together a picture of the the world you would like based on what you don't like.
I would like the US to follow G. Washington's advice and stay away from entangling alliances. If we could stitch together a world like that I would be very satisfied.

If you want the highest casualties possible for Palestinians.
And Israeli's. Maybe knowing that the two sides would come to their senses. If they don't, they don't. It would no longer be - and should never have been - anything the US would be involved in. One thing I know for sure: Israel would no longer be in position to carry out genocide in its Zionist greed to have it all. That would be a good thing.

LMAO no you wouldn't. If Israel ever decided to wipe the Palestinians out you would be the first to demand US intervention.
The point is Israel would not decide to "wipe the Palestinians out" because it would know it would be wiped out in return. Reality would require it to reasses its racist/supremacist methods, which would be a good thing for everyone, not least Israel itself. Regardless, it is not somethng the US should participate in for either side. It's amazing how passive the sides can be when the "bully" knows it no longer has a giant standing behind it ready to protect it from harm. Remember Mutual Assured Destruction?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
The point is Israel would not decide to "wipe the Palestinians out" because it would know it would be wiped out in return. Reality would require it to reasses its racist/supremacist methods, which would be a good thing for everyone, not least Israel itself. Regardless, it is not somethng the US should participate in for either side. It's amazing how passive the sides can be when the "bully" knows it no longer has a giant standing behind it ready to protect it from harm. Remember Mutual Assured Destruction?
I'm sure you would have no problem with the entire Middle East joining together to destroy Israel.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Israel could take out the whole middle east right now if provoked. Bad for US business interests.
You do understand Israel is part of the Middle East, do you not? They'll take themselves out with all the others if they do anything that stupid.

Is that what you think would happen? If Israel knows that would be their fate don’t you think they are smart enough to drop the racist bullying and seek a mutual accommodation?
Are you historically illiterate? Maybe go back to 1967 and see what history tells you.

I am so thankful for this comment. At last you’ve publicly admitted you’re a full blown NeoCon.
What color is yer hair Dan? I'm guessing green or purple. Mohawk style. With a nose piercing. Pervert old fart. Master of ceremonies at the next Columbia commencement?

Last edited:
What color is yer hair Dan? I'm guessing green or purple. Mohawk style. With a nose piercing. Pervert old fart. Master of ceremonies at the next Columbia commencement?
Woody, you and Bearcat need to get together so you can get your story straight. You are insistant Israel could wipe out the entire Middle East any time it wants, that's how ferocious the IDF is. While Bearcat frets that Israel would be overrun and overwhelmed without Big Brother's help. It can't be both those things. Why don't you and Bearcat come up with a unified story and get back with me ASAP?

Woody, you and Bearcat need to get together so you can get your story straight. You are insistant Israel could wipe out the entire Middle East any time it wants, that's how ferocious the IDF is. While Bearcat frets that Israel would be overrun and overwhelmed without Big Brother's help. It can't be both those things. Why don't you and Bearcat come up with a unified story and get back with me ASAP?
Yer a piece of work Dan! I love you man. Dang almighty. 🤣

My opinion Dan is Israel needs to scorch that earth. Jesus "rebirth" kinda thing. Death to "Allah!" Allah will git over it. 😁

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT