ADVERTISEMENT

Am I falling in love with AT&T again?

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Old retiree price for AT&T 1 gig internet fiber: $34.99. $35.56 out the door. New retiree price just announced: $10 plus tax.

I subscribed to hulu for higher picture quality locals than YouTube TV, A&E, Lifetime and Lifetime Movies. Wife likes A&E, Lifetime and Lifetime Movies.

Reactions: 07pilt
Lily is probably the best reason to love AT&T.

lily-from-att-8-300x300.jpg

I'm still pissed at AT&T. They charge us 50 something bucks for supposedly high speed internet saying we will get 50Mbps. When I check we are lucky to get 10Mbps. Wife works from home 3 days a week and needs the speed. Recently had a company come out that will be installing true fiber optics that will give us the speed we need. Unfortunately it's a private company and the cost will be $2400 over two years to have it installed. Will still need to pay for a internet provider on top of that. Oh well that's country living for you, at least I can write it off on taxes.

Reactions: colcord
ya right same way ponca dan parades daily for the ponca indian tribe

drove by cherokee park here in sarasota and told my sis damn we should go in th

Lily is probably the best reason to love AT&T.

lily-from-att-8-300x300.jpg
What I love most about Lily? High school dropout. High school far to slow for her. She dropped out and earned her GED.

What question I have for Lily? Can you make a straight line for me on the International Space Station? The correct answer is no. The Euclidian factor prevents.

Can you draw a straight line on a softball? No. The softball has a curved surface.

Just paid my AT&T 1 gig fiber internet bill. $10.09. I don't know why AT&T dropped retiree plan from $35.56 to $10.09 but I'll take it. I was thrilled with $35.56.
Congrats. Deep State/Big Gov is looking to buy your vote with freebie internet.

FWIW, 1Gbps fiber costs me $110 from Cox so I down throttled to the $60 250Mbps and can't tell any difference.

Congrats. Deep State/Big Gov is looking to buy your vote with freebie internet.

FWIW, 1Gbps fiber costs me $110 from Cox so I down throttled to the $60 250Mbps and can't tell any difference.
#1 Grandson and son-in-law pays $40 per month for Astound copper that does everything my 1 gig does. AT&T tells retirees to "pick your speed" for $10 bucks. An AT&T employee buddy pays $20 for 300 meg. It does it all.

Correction: Copper is no match for fiber at upload speeds.
Spot on.

Fiber is the end-state due to packet latency and packet jitter. All packets flow in pristine order and timing. Also the round trip delay (download AND upload) timing matters on connection quality.

I would take Fiber at 100Mbps over any speed wireless, satellite, or even Cable/Docsis, but good clean copper is good enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT