ADVERTISEMENT

According to regressives here, schools are not teaching CRT, gender identity, and transgenderism...

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
Except when they are. All from today, BTW. @my_2cents

DC elementary school gave 4-year-olds ‘anti-racism’ ‘fistbook’ asking them to identify racist family members

Critical race theory curriculum in K-12 schools is going 'horribly wrong,' teachers say

Legal group urges probe into whether Missouri schools gathering personal student info without parental consent

Florida mom filing suit after child transitioned at school without her consent: 'Happening all over' US

Except when they are. All from today, BTW. @my_2cents

DC elementary school gave 4-year-olds ‘anti-racism’ ‘fistbook’ asking them to identify racist family members

Critical race theory curriculum in K-12 schools is going 'horribly wrong,' teachers say

Legal group urges probe into whether Missouri schools gathering personal student info without parental consent

Florida mom filing suit after child transitioned at school without her consent: 'Happening all over' US

ZxgHi6P1Bkll.gif

But I thought 2 cents said he knows exactly what is going on in Florida Public Schools and it wasn't being taught?

We spent the weekend taking care of my 5 year old grandson who will be starting kindergarten in the fall. Watching and playing with him all weekend was a reminder of how innocent kids are at that age. To think some fvcking sicko perverted POS thinks they should be teaching him about sexual identity, transgenders, gays or anything about sex pisses me off. Not many things piss me off but when you attack the innocense of a child, especially one in my family, I'm going to have a hard time keeping my temper under control. You leftist that support this crap have crossed a line with this.

Naw, schools aren't messing with the children:

But I thought 2 cents said he knows exactly what is going on in Florida Public Schools and it wasn't being taught?

We spent the weekend taking care of my 5 year old grandson who will be starting kindergarten in the fall. Watching and playing with him all weekend was a reminder of how innocent kids are at that age. To think some fvcking sicko perverted POS thinks they should be teaching him about sexual identity, transgenders, gays or anything about sex pisses me off. Not many things piss me off but when you attack the innocense of a child, especially one in my family, I'm going to have a hard time keeping my temper under control. You leftist that support this crap have crossed a line with this.
Younger daughter teaches kindergarten in Fort Collins, CO. She wants no part of teaching your grandson sexual identity, nor do any of her colleagues. They pray such doesn't enter their school district.

Oh please, that dumbass couldn't argue a traffic ticket in Bristow.
He probably needs to practice in Wagner County got a ticket in that county in early 90's went to my court date to plead guilty and pay fine. Was in the court room with at least 20 every single one of us that got in front of the Judge and pleaded guilty and wanted to pay our fines were told by the Judge he would not accept our plea because we were not represented by a lawyer and not to come back to our next hearing without a lawyer.

I knew right then the legal system was nothing more than a money making racket run by lawyer Judges putting money in other lawyers pocket. Probably got a cut of all of us who had to pay hundreds of dollars to a lawyer just to plead guilty to a traffic ticket.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Um @my_2cents your expertise on always being right is needed here. Hello.........

Holy sh!t! We have insane people teaching kids in grade school! 9, 10 and 11 year old kids want to please their teacher. Of course they do, these gender and sex activists prey on children. It's f'g sick.

Home schooling families looking a little less crazy in good ol’ 2022…
Not according to Keith Olbermann. He's redassed that states are shutting down the regressive child grooming and wrecking regressive agendas in public education just like our resident compulsive liar lAwYeR @my_2cents.

Keith Olbermann spends Mother's Day attacking mom for choosing to homeschool her children

Not according to Keith Olbermann. He's redassed that states are shutting down the regressive child grooming and wrecking regressive agendas in public education just like our resident compulsive liar lAwYeR @my_2cents.

Keith Olbermann spends Mother's Day attacking mom for choosing to homeschool her children

Once upon a time, I enjoyed him on ESPN because of his "edginess". Don't know when he went off the ledge, but what a nut job now.

There has to be a “woke bonus” for media types like this. I can see it being part of their KBO’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT