ADVERTISEMENT

About The Nordstream Pipeline Sabotage

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
The American war establishment is now telling the world “the Ukrainians did it,” which is preposterous on its very face. But for the sake of argument let’s assume they are not lying (don’t laugh, we’re assuming we’re not being lied to for the sake of argument) and it really was a total Ukrainian operation and the US is completely innocent and without involvement, our war establishment was as surprised as the rest of us. Why would Ukraine do such a thing to one of the few countries actively supplying it with the weapons it needs to repel the Russians? Why would it commit an act of war against one of its staunchest allies? If this is true why would the US let the secret out of the bag and put Germany in a predicament? What is the German government supposed to do now its people know the truth: they’re living a seriously reduced lifestyle because the country they are trying to help has stabbed them in the back. None of this makes sense to me.

Last edited:
The American war establishment is now telling the world “the Ukrainians did it,” which is preposterous on its very face. But for the sake of argument let’s assume they are not lying (don’t laugh, we’re assuming we’re not being lied to for the sake of argument) and it really was a total Ukrainian operation and the US is completely innocent and without involvement, our war establishment was as surprised as the rest of us. Why would Ukraine do such a thing to one of the few countries actively supplying it with the weapons it needs to repel the Russians? Why would it commit an act of war against one of its staunchest allies? If this is true why would the US let the sectet out of the bag and put Germany in a predicament? What is the German government supposed to do now its people know the truth: they’re living a seriously reduced lifestyle because the country they are trying to help has stabbed them in the back. None of this makes sense to me.
This is actually moving closer to the truth from the US. Lets take your premise that the Ukrainians did it. With the amount of money the US has sent them it would be difficult to put the US outside of involved in the operation. Like you said as well, the Ukrainians do not have the capability to pull this off, and even if they did the US gave them that capability and had to have helped logistically.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I'm curious. Do you completely discount the possibility that the US government blew up the pipeline?

Yes, Dan. I’m curious, beyond your usual suspects and their zany conspiracy theories, what tangible evidence would conclude to you we did it?

Anything at all?

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke

carry on
That's ironic. The NY Times report that "the Ukrainians did it" offers not even one source. Did you read Hersh's article, or just take establishment government mouthpieces' word for it? You do know that government entities lie to us, do you not? (Trump lied along with all the others. Use your skeptical judgement on Trump's word on all of them.) None of us should trust the word of any government mouthpiece. Independent investigative journalists, of which Hersh is arguably the most respected, are supposed to be the bedrock foundation that protects things like our right to free speech. That's far more important than cheerleading for one team or the other. Take some time and read Aaron Mate's article that I linked to. If push came to shove Mate would say he more closely identifies with your team, but he is relentlesly independent and does not take any government official's word just because a govenment official said it. That's an attitude you should adopt as well.

That's ironic. The NY Times report that "the Ukrainians did it" offers not even one source. Did you read Hersh's article, or just take establishment government mouthpieces' word for it? You do know that government entities lie to us, do you not? (Trump lied along with all the others. Use your skeptical judgement on Trump's word on all of them.) None of us should trust the word of any government mouthpiece. Independent investigative journalists, of which Hersch is arguably the most respected, are supposed to be the bedrock foundation that protects things like our right to free speech. That's far more mportant than cheerleading for one team or the other. Take some time and read Aaron Mate's article that I linked to. If push came to shove Mate would say he more closely identifies with your team. but hs is relentlesly independent and does not take any government official's word just because a govenment official said it. That's an attitude you should adopt as well.

You should work on different cheers than the Kremlin, Komrade.

carry on

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You should work on different cheers than the Kremlin, Komrade.

carry on
Okay I read Snopes piece first. The entire criticism revolves around the fact/assumption that Hersh used one anonymous source, inferring that using anonymous/unnamed sources makes the report untrustworthy. That's nonsense, and you should already know that. Investigative reports historically have used "whistleblowers" whose names they refuse to divulge. This snopes criticism is without merit.

Okay I read Snopes piece first. The entire criticism revolves around the fact/assumption that Hersh used one anonymous source, inferring that using anonymous/unnamed sources makes the report untrustworthy. That's nonsense, and you should already know that. Investigative reports historically have used "whistleblowers" whose names they refuse to divulge. This snopes criticism is without merit.
Now I've read your second link. What am I supposed to glean from it, that Russia highlights the report while the western media leaves it unreported? Is it your argument that if the western media doesn't report on it but Russian media does then it must be unfactual & unreliable? That's silly.

Last edited:
Fq09vSFXwAMCOy9

When everyone gets through laughing at this latest accusation, who is the Biden Administration going to blame next?

giphy.gif

Democrat voters will believe this without question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT