ADVERTISEMENT

$787,500,000 in lieu of trying the case.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
"Actual malice" sure is a tough standard. Curious how the cult can explain this one away.

What explanation is needed? Dominion and FOX decided the case was better off settled than trying it in court. Dominion didn't get the 1.6 billion they demanded and FOX took responsibility for their erroneous reporting.

What explanation is needed? Dominion and FOX decided the case was better off settled than trying it in court. Dominion didn't get the 1.6 billion they demanded and FOX took responsibility for their erroneous reporting.
You're frustrating our friend with a post like this. He is wanting to see you on your hands and knees in grovelling suplication for him to forgive you for not having the same political beliefs as his. Snap to it!

You're frustrating our friend with a post like this. He is wanting to see you on your hands and knees in grovelling suplication for him to forgive you for not having the same political beliefs as his. Snap to it!

Still waiting on the "progressive communists" and the MSM to take responsibility for all of their errors on the reporting of COVID, numerous Russian Collusion stories, Ukraine, Inflation, numerous false claims of racism, etc, etc. I won't hold my breath.

Still waiting on the "progressive communists" and the MSM to take responsibility for all of their errors on the reporting of COVID, numerous Russian Collusion stories, Ukraine, Inflation, numerous false claims of racism, etc, etc. I won't hold my breath.

LOL hold your breath and see who else pays anything like $787,000,000 for maliciously lying about their political enemies. That's ok with you though, isn't it?

LOL hold your breath and see who else pays anything like $787,000,000 for maliciously lying about their political enemies. That's ok with you though, isn't it?
Why would I have a problem with FOX deciding to agree to a settlement? It's thier money not mine.

"Actual malice" sure is a tough standard. Curious how the cult can explain this one away.
Charlie Day Ok GIF

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
No, just more lies. Fox paid because they know republicans would revolt against them if they told the truth. That is what happened.

Dominion was outed is the most important thing here. "Nolo contendere"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT