ADVERTISEMENT

66 MILLION Americans want a 'national divorce': Poll shows growing number back Marjorie Taylor Greene's call for a split between blue and red states

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Use to think this would never happen, now I think is is on the way & would love to be alive to see it. The media & political whores lie so much it has driven such a divide in this country can't see it ever being right again unless through a civil war or the US balkanizing. I prefer the latter.

Blue state lovers need to realize that they have to use public transportation, that have to get Obamacare for their healthcare, their salary is capped at the maximum they need to live, and they have to eat those Incredible Whoppers at Burger King.

How are red states going pay for themselves?

• 7 of the 10 states most dependent on the federal government were Republican-voting, with the average red state receiving $1.05 per dollar spent.

carry on

• 7 of the 10 states most dependent on the federal government were Republican-voting, with the average red state receiving $1.05 per dollar spent.

carry on
This should give blue states incentive to agree to the divorce.

Who’s driving Scott to downtown Portland?
carry on

Use to think this would never happen, now I think is is on the way & would love to be alive to see it. The media & political whores lie so much it has driven such a divide in this country can't see it ever being right again unless through a civil war or the US balkanizing. I prefer the latter.
Oh hell 20% of Americans would eat dog food if they were told to.

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020

I would prefer to see the 10th amendment followed. Most disagreements would disappear.

I have nothing in common with woke weirdos/perverts/groomers who believe nonsense regarding “systemic racism”, “white privilege”, “white supremacy” or who want to groom kindergartners. Hard to believe these lunatics are my countrymen.

My man!

Reactions: AC2020

carry on
God dam another swing and another miss. You don't play baseball obviously. 🤣

I have nothing in common with woke weirdos/perverts/groomers who believe nonsense regarding “systemic racism”, “white privilege”, “white supremacy” or who want to groom kindergartners. Hard to believe these lunatics are my countrymen.

Repent…into the Hands of God…

carry on

Is anyone really surprised that a poster who has a picture of Robert E. Lee as his avatar is advocating and hoping for the destruction of our Union? Running over here all giddy to share an article about what some poll claims 20% of Americans want lol.🙄

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT