ADVERTISEMENT

58%

he is detached from his responsibilities period...or in other words as long as he can go fundraise in front of sychophants and school aged children whom are too stupid to see the destruction this guy has wrought then he is all good. He doesn't care about the rest of the inner working. Actually its a perfect world for the smartest president ever, he can take credit for the things that go right, due to decisions of his subordinates and blame everyone for the decisions that go wrong due to his subordinates. The knee pad wearers in congress and the media will continue to cover his ass in the meantime....

There is no doubt he is detached. There is not much for him to take credit for other than OBL and that wasn't him. This administration is an absolute cluster****.

Originally posted by poke2001:
That number is meaningless unless we know how many Bush attended.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I would be really pissed at Bush if it came out his numbers were anywhere close to that, also.

I did a search and could not find any numbers for him, but did read where he had meetings "six days a week, no exceptions".

Not much, but all I could find.

Maybe its incorrect, but I'd have to think if it was similarly as low, it would have been mentioned. The fact it wasn't makes me wonder if its a stark contrast. But then again, as Sys would say, Bush was a warmonger, so of course he attended his Intel briefings. He was probably looking for his next target.

Justin

I don't know the # with Bush but it is clear he was more engaged. It's not even close and i'm not a big GW fan but think he is a good man. Can't say they for Barry.

Bush attended 6 times a week, no exceptions according to insiders.

Originally posted by shortbus:
Regardless of who attended how often, if you don't attend and then you come out saying you didn't know or we were unaware, it looks really bad, and it should look bad, because it is.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

Krauthammer defined it best, "narcissistic arrogance"; that says it all. He's the self-anointed smartest fooker in the room; no one else's opinion matters. Reality always trumps incompetence!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT