ADVERTISEMENT

40 000 fraudulent votes in....

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Fulton county GA alone- Judge Amero rules in all cases for the plaintiffs that the fraud existed- can you say standing?

More votes than voters in PA- Americans just need some guts and send PC BS packing

Return the friggin diamonds traitors

Links on telegram if you don't have can't see. Main stream they keep taking down.

LT talks about it and has attorney on I think k about 12:00 mark. I didn't think this was Earth shattering news most have already known these....just throwing out just one or two tidbits out of the 1000s of proven.

How about also the thousands of sworn affidavits of actual workers that whistle blew? PA sends out 1.5 ish million ballots and gets back over two million ish?

Again just throwing out a few

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Not a fan of videos much prefer to read my messages nformation bit if I get a chance and the video is not cringe worthy I’ll watch it.

Not a fan of videos much prefer to read my messages nformation bit if I get a chance and the video is not cringe worthy I’ll watch it.

Just an independent Journalist that relays of what you don't see on the tv- very reliable Christian feller- stays at an even keel and doesnt over or under do his reporting IMO-
He basically reports from several reliable sources

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT