ADVERTISEMENT

2pesos, your beloved pope thinks you’re incoherent.

Ok read thread and @my_2cents is a Baptist? Oh wait they don’t condone baby killing either. Lol
I'm not a Baptist anymore.

And all Baptists don't oppose abortion. Heck, for a long time, the Southern Baptist Convention (just one of the Baptist denomination in the United States) maintained a pro-choice position as did some of their most beloved leaders, such as Dr. W.A. Criswell.

I am talking to you
And I'm talking right back to you.

Want a review? Start here . . .

Every pope has been chosen by God, and many have betrayed God and bastardized His word during their papacy. It’s quite apparent that Francis is one of those.
Because I know where JPG’s heart was, and I know where Francis’ heart is. Francis is a “performer”, much like various televangelists that have fallen over the decades.

I'm not a Baptist anymore.

And all Baptists don't oppose abortion. Heck, for a long time, the Southern Baptist Convention (just one of the Baptist denomination in the United States) maintained a pro-choice position as did some of their most beloved leaders, such as Dr. W.A. Criswell.
Lol stop I am to high for this tonight. Oh man I have been working to hard. You have to be a bot right. Like an everlasting arguing idiot right?

Such a small minded idea to throw away dna. You have no clue what you throw away. Albert Einstein had the ideas of space just come to him in a thought. Not taught but a theory given to him out of the blue. That is dna unlocking. I wonder how much you actually push your brain in the world.

what if we abort the end to world hunger
What if we abort the first female President
What if we aborted your mom or dad
What if we aborted Jeff J (our creator)
What if we aborted the guy who invented penicillin
Etc

Any aborted baby is throwing away a dna strand made by God.
You do know that God has thrown away a lot of DNA and commanded that a lot of DNA be thrown away. Ever heard of the flood? Or the first born sons of Egypt? Or the Amalekites? Or the Canaanites? Or the Perizzites? Or the Jebusites? Or the Ordeal of the Bitter Water?

You do know that God has thrown away a lot of DNA and commanded that a lot of DNA be thrown away. Ever heard of the flood? Or the first born sons of Egypt? Or the Amalekites? Or the Canaanites? Or the Perizzites? Or the Jebusites? Or the Ordeal of the Bitter Water?
Ever hear of God judging Israel because they sacrificed their children?

Ever hear of God judging Israel because they sacrificed their children?
Sacrificed their children that were already born you mean.

Ever heard of The Ordeal of the Bitter Water? God commanded an abortifacient, according to many scholars. How often you hear this preached at your church?

Sacrificed their children that were already born you mean.

Ever heard of The Ordeal of the Bitter Water? God commanded an abortifacient, according to many scholars. How often you hear this preached at your church?
What I heard at my church this weekend is that you're a godless liberal that's going to split hell wide open.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
What I heard at my church this weekend is that you're a godless liberal that's going to split hell wide open.
Too bad you didn't hear about the true message of Christ. Love, mercy, grace, and a non-judgmental spirit.

No one is celebrating anything.

You are the one projecting that junk onto others based on how you see this tragedy. Talking about wins and losses.🙄

You have had it on display all day. Maybe not make it so obvious next time but its what you do every single time. As I said maybe you should look inward sometimes.

You have had it on display all day. Maybe not make it so obvious next time but its what you do every single time. As I said maybe you should look inward sometimes.
Again, stop projecting.

You've been doing a lot of that lately.

I definitely believe it means, and should always mean, Christ follower.

If that’s true and not a troll, then you need to seek the prompting of the Holy Spirit and consider truly how Jesus, the Word, Creator of the universe, Author of life and savior of sinful mankind, would address this issue.

Reactions: AC2020
If that’s true and not a troll, then you need to seek the prompting of the Holy Spirit and consider truly how Jesus, the Word, Creator of the universe, Author of life and savior of sinful mankind, would address this issue.
I have. I've prayed about it, sought the Spirit's guidance, and studied the Bible.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT