ADVERTISEMENT

18 USC 793(f)

Marshal Jim Duncan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2013
"Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

You can be right about something and still be wrong. The general population of this country was already losing interest in the email scandal and now thanks to McCarthy it's a dead issue. It's like Bill lying about a blow job. Everyone knows he lied and committed perjury, but it was a blowjob so no one cares. If there was proof that her email debacle had any real consequences to the national interest then it might have some teeth but so far that hasn't been shown. Now if the Republicans don't find something with teeth it is confirmed that it was nothing more than a political hack job and that helps Hillary. I thought there was no way the Republicans could eff this election up against such a weak ass candidate but I am starting to believe they will find a way.

I thought it was great Tuesday night when she was suggesting Wall Street CEO's serve time in prison.

Neek, they may be losing interest right now especially because of that freakin loudmouth McCarthy, but if charges are put forth (who knows maybe 50/50) then it will gain lots more interest.

Not a damn thing is going to happen to that scum bag. She'll probably get elected because she'll continue a third term of Santa Claus. Can't beat the combination of free shit and an ignorant elecorate. Free birth control and cell phones for everyone! YAY!

Not a damn thing is going to happen to that scum bag. She'll probably get elected because she'll continue a third term of Santa Claus. Can't beat the combination of free shit and an ignorant elecorate. Free birth control and cell phones for everyone! YAY!
Oh come on. Democrats don't give out anything for free. Those freeloaders have to get out to vote them in to get the prizes. Voting is tough work. For the most part that means they have to plan something and actually show up to get the work done.

I'm confident that at least 80% of the Democrat voters would stop showing up at the polls if you changed the word "vote" to "work".

Oh come on. Democrats don't give out anything for free. Those freeloaders have to get out to vote them in to get the prizes. Voting is tough work. For the most part that means they have to plan something and actually show up to get the work done.

I'm confident that at least 80% of the Democrat voters would stop showing up at the polls if you changed the word "vote" to "work".

Damn Medic, you're slipping; the dead vote D at least twice and don't have to do shit.

Damn Medic, you're slipping; the dead vote D at least twice and don't have to do shit.
Dang. You're right. And even dead Republicans vote Democrat. The Republican Party needs to find a way to better connect with their dead voters.

Who is going to actually prosecute this? Do you really think the current AG is going to pursue anything?

Reactions: Headhunter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT