ADVERTISEMENT

165 Filled

He has wrestled at 165 in the past and is projected at 165 per Flo Wrestling. This is their projected OSU lineup.

Oklahoma State's Projected 2024-25 Lineup​

125: Troy Spratley

133: Zach Blankenship

141: Tagen Jamison

149: Jordan Williams/Carter Young

157: Teague Travis

165: Dean Hamiti

174: Brayden Thompson

184: Dustin Plott

197: Luke Surber/Christian Carroll

285: Konner Doucet

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
He has wrestled at 165 in the past and is projected at 165 per Flo Wrestling. This is their projected OSU lineup.

Oklahoma State's Projected 2024-25 Lineup​

125: Troy Spratley

133: Zach Blankenship

141: Tagen Jamison

149: Jordan Williams/Carter Young

157: Teague Travis

165: Dean Hamiti

174: Brayden Thompson

184: Dustin Plott

197: Luke Surber/Christian Carroll

285: Konner Doucet
Don’t believe anything flo puts out about Oklahoma State lineup, they know nothing do they think Cael Hughes just quit? Did they forget Cody Merrill’s coming here? Did they forget Rin 133 from Japan is coming these guys just need something to gossip about. Trust me Hamiti will be at 174

Don’t believe anything flo puts out about Oklahoma State lineup, they know nothing do they think Cael Hughes just quit? Did they forget Cody Merrill’s coming here? Did they forget Rin 133 from Japan is coming these guys just need something to gossip about. Trust me Hamiti will be at 174
Where is Thompson going?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
In the Big Ten finals Hamiti was hammering Messenbrink until he tweaked something. I have always loved his style and executes the best switch I have seen. I am very stoked to watch him wrestle next year.

Reactions: JAY45
If Hamiti goes 174, he could easily be in the finals. Who knows what Starocci does…

Devos, Lewis, Griffith are all seniors.

Reactions: JAY45
In the Big Ten finals Hamiti was hammering Messenbrink until he tweaked something. I have always loved his style and executes the best switch I have seen. I am very stoked to watch him wrestle next year.

I don’t know that he really tweaked something. Messenbrink wrestles at an incredible pace and has stormed back in several of his matches. I think the cut had something to do with it as well.

Regardless Hamati showed he could wrestle with him and take him down and was right there with him.

IMO he seemed off at nationals as well . You may be right about pace but that match turned on a dime.

Reactions: bwel9339
Same as Hendrickson and Hamati right? We still have the covid year in play for next year. This makes it tough to figure out who has eligibility left.

Thanks. Can you project what you believe the lineup to be next year? Appreciate it.

If Hamiti goes 174, he could easily be in the finals. Who knows what Starocci does…

Devos, Lewis, Griffith are all seniors.
agreed its definitely possible for him to make a finals run, unfortunately looks like Keegan will be bumping up to 174 as well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT