ADVERTISEMENT

16 mln new voters in 2024 - Gen Z and the GOP

davidallen

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2006
Portland, OR
What if any work is the GOP doing to articulate a message for young voters?

Generation Z Florida GIF by GIPHY News

If young people are stupid enough to vote for Democrats and against their future, then they deserve the future they create for themselves. Besides Joe will have them in a war before to long and they will learn first hand a person's pronouns are meaningless.

Well, I see the right wing intelligentsia has spoken, lol. '24 looking really bright for the GOP!

• Love
Reactions: davidallen
As someone who never matured out of their liberal idealist/destructive mindset, it isn’t surprising you share and emotional contract with people who have no life experience or fully developed brains. That would really embarrass someone who had that gene. @JimmyBob give me some douche emoji music…

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
What if any work is the GOP doing to articulate a message for young voters?

Generation Z Florida GIF by GIPHY News
Keep voting how you're voting. Its working great for you so far right? I mean, 40%+ of millenials still live with your parents. 50%+ are receiving significant financial assistance from your parents. Homes are unaffordable for you. Education is unaffordable. Children are unaffordable. Your streets aren't safe at night. And for the better part of your life, Dems have been the party in power (11 of the past 15 years).

#facts

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT