ADVERTISEMENT

“Why Liberalism Emasculates”

131218_lowry_pajamaboy.jpg

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Proof we all exist in parallel dimensions. You don’t see what I see and I definitely don’t see what you see.
That's just it, others look outside for validation of their manhood. I feel it in me.

Transgendered cause me no fear, I am over the discomfort of difference. Others not so much.

Does a common bathroom cause you to freak out? Why so insecure?

Believe serving in the military with an openly gay man puts you at risk? Get over yourself, your not that handsome.

Admitting past mistakes makes you self loathing? What a cup cake. Grow up.

Feel constrained because you can't be an asshole at work? Compete on the merits not on your boorishness.

That's just it, others look outside for validation of their manhood. I feel it in me.

Transgendered cause me no fear, I am over the discomfort of difference. Others not so much.

Believe serving in the military with an openly gay man puts you at risk? Get over yourself, your not that handsome.

Feel constrained because you can't be an asshole at work? Compete on the merits not on your boorishness.

literally none of these straw man examples are what cones to mind when I think of the emasculation of progressive men.

If one looks for validation of manhood > cuck

Transgendered does not cause fear in conservatives. You guys continuously fvck this up. It’s repulsive, that why conservatives dislike it.

Conservatives give two shits about sharing a bathroom with other adults. It’s the children that they worry about. How about i share my dick with your daughter. Helicopter helicopter helicopter.

Gay isn’t the issue here. Trans is the issue. Put a person in a high stress environment where they can’t get their hormone shots. See where that gets you. Suicide wet dream.

There’s a difference in admitting past transgressions and being an ethno-masochist celebrating your own demise. Where would the slave trade be if western culture did not address past transgressions? How’s Islam doing in this department?

So let us end affirmative action. Merits and all.

As long as we believe in separating genders in traditional settings (such as locker rooms, bathrooms, etc), there will always be consternation in regards to how to handle gay and transgender individuals in these situations because the prudish reasons used to justify those original separations get blurred when applied to individuals of these alternative lifestyles.

you think for a second this bathroom issue is about insecurity?

about the comfort and harmony of the relationship you have with your masculinity?

so much bullshit

Reactions: Alpha Poke
part of it is mysteriously declining testosterone in men since the late 80’s.

obviously that has nothing to do with individual politics, but it certainly seems we are at a point where soft handed, physically weak men don’t feel any need to be anything other than that.

it’s created an opportunity for betas and who can blame them?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59fcc5fbe4b0d467d4c224b3/amp

In fairness, it's not much different than the exercise of linking intelligence with a liberal viewpoint, no?

Christianity has been emasculated to the point of people questioning self defense

It’s crazy

And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.

But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.

New Testament examples of non-self defense:

Jesus Christ Crucified

John the Baptist Beheaded

Stephen Stoned To Death

James Slain With The Sword

James, the son of Zebedee, put to death with the sword

Apostle Philip Stoned To Death

James, The Brother of Christ, Beaten To Death

Barnabas Burned Alive

Mark Dragged To Death

Apostle Peter Crucified

Apostle Paul Beheaded

Aristarchus Slain

Epaphras Slain

Four Friends of Paul Martyred
Four fellow laborers and relatives of Paul, namely, Priscalla, Aquila, Andronicus, and Junia, martyred at Rome, under Nero, about A.D. 70

Silas Scourged And Martyred

Onesiphorus and Porphyius Tied To Wild Horses, Dragged To Death

Andrew Crucified

Bartholomew Tortured And Beheaded

Thomas Tortured and Burned In A Furnace

Matthew Beheaded

Simon Zelotes and Judas Thaddeus Slain

Matthias Stoned And Beheaded

Luke Hanged

Antipas Roasted Alive

Apostle John Banished

Timothy Stoned To Death

And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.

But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.

New Testament examples of non-self defense:

Jesus Christ Crucified

John the Baptist Beheaded

Stephen Stoned To Death

James Slain With The Sword

James, the son of Zebedee, put to death with the sword

Apostle Philip Stoned To Death

James, The Brother of Christ, Beaten To Death

Barnabas Burned Alive

Mark Dragged To Death

Apostle Peter Crucified

Apostle Paul Beheaded

Aristarchus Slain

Epaphras Slain

Four Friends of Paul Martyred
Four fellow laborers and relatives of Paul, namely, Priscalla, Aquila, Andronicus, and Junia, martyred at Rome, under Nero, about A.D. 70

Silas Scourged And Martyred

Onesiphorus and Porphyius Tied To Wild Horses, Dragged To Death

Andrew Crucified

Bartholomew Tortured And Beheaded

Thomas Tortured and Burned In A Furnace

Matthew Beheaded

Simon Zelotes and Judas Thaddeus Slain

Matthias Stoned And Beheaded

Luke Hanged

Antipas Roasted Alive

Apostle John Banished

Timothy Stoned To Death

@AC2017 am I right in saying sissy is missing the point of his referenced verse?

my understanding is that turn the other check was not a submission so much as a “is that all you’ve got?” statement.

@AC2017 am I right in saying sissy is missing the point of his referenced verse?

my understanding is that turn the other check was not a submission so much as a “is that all you’ve got?” statement.

It means turn the other cheek -- but more so in the sense when someone attacks you or slaps you because of your faith.

That being said, I own about 10 firearms -- half of them are loaded and ready for self defense. I don't want to use them but will to protect my family.

LOL yeah, like symbolic shit talking? Jesus didn't defend himself. He let them kill him. Peter tried to defend him and Jesus repaired the roman's ear and refused to self-defend.

This thread should be bronzed. It perfectly depicts: 1. Conservatives self-advertising themselves as pussies. Who goes out of their way to assure everyone they're more masculine? Project much? 2. So-called Christians that plainly haven't actually learned about the teachings of their spiritual leader.

"Do violence to no man" is a pretty simple, easy-to-understand statement.

LOL yeah, like symbolic shit talking? Jesus didn't defend himself. He let them kill him. Peter tried to defend him and Jesus repaired the roman's ear and refused to self-defend.

This thread should be bronzed. It perfectly depicts: 1. Conservatives self-advertising themselves as pussies. Who goes out of their way to assure everyone they're more masculine? Project much? 2. So-called Christians that plainly haven't actually learned about the teachings of their spiritual leader.

"Do violence to no man" is a pretty simple, easy-to-understand statement.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

“When it comes to turn the other cheek, Jesus is not saying we should be doormats and pacifists. In fact, Jesus himself makes this clear in Luke 22:36-38 when he tells the apostles to “take up a sword” for self-defense. And while it is true that Jesus tells St. Peter to put away his sword later in verses 50-51, this was only after Peter lashed out offensively and against Jesus’ will. Jesus had already told the apostles that it was God’s will that he suffer and die (see Luke 9:44; 18:32, etc.). Peter was acting contrary to Jesus’ revealed will. But this does not negate the fact that it was Jesus himself that told Peter and the apostles to take up a sword to begin with. This implies the liceity of legitimate self-defense.

Jesus also praises the faith of the Roman centurion in Matt. 8:8ff. Never does he say that serving in the military is wrong, which it would be if he was teaching pacifism. The truth is: Jesus was using hyperbole once again in order to tell us that we are to be peace-makers. We should always seek peace even though sometimes self-defense or even war becomes necessary (cf. Eccl. 3:3, 8).”

“When it comes to turn the other cheek, Jesus is not saying we should be doormats and pacifists. In fact, Jesus himself makes this clear in Luke 22:36-38 when he tells the apostles to “take up a sword” for self-defense. And while it is true that Jesus tells St. Peter to put away his sword later in verses 50-51, this was only after Peter lashed out offensively and against Jesus’ will. Jesus had already told the apostles that it was God’s will that he suffer and die (see Luke 9:44; 18:32, etc.). Peter was acting contrary to Jesus’ revealed will. But this does not negate the fact that it was Jesus himself that told Peter and the apostles to take up a sword to begin with. This implies the liceity of legitimate self-defense.

Jesus also praises the faith of the Roman centurion in Matt. 8:8ff. Never does he say that serving in the military is wrong, which it would be if he was teaching pacifism. The truth is: Jesus was using hyperbole once again in order to tell us that we are to be peace-makers. We should always seek peace even though sometimes self-defense or even war becomes necessary (cf. Eccl. 3:3, 8).”

So Jesus wanted the apostles to take up swords, but then refuses to let them take up swords and refuses to defend himself. Doesn't that seem a little self-contradictory?

That's not the argument against jesus being a pacifist -- the best argument is when he cleared the moneychangers out of the temple. The "two swords" deal needs read in context.

Neither his words, his example, or the example of his apostles and first century christians could be more clear. Christianity was pacifist until it got politicized and institutionalized.

Reactions: davidallen

pwned

exactly the point I was trying unsuccessfully to make.

Proof we all exist in parallel dimensions. You don’t see what I see and I definitely don’t see what you see.
People with less masculinity aren’t threatened by liberalism for obvious reasons.

So Jesus wanted the apostles to take up swords, but then refuses to let them take up swords and refuses to defend himself. Doesn't that seem a little self-contradictory?

That's not the argument against jesus being a pacifist -- the best argument is when he cleared the moneychangers out of the temple. The "two swords" deal needs read in context.

Neither his words, his example, or the example of his apostles and first century christians could be more clear. Christianity was pacifist until it got politicized and institutionalized.

6sMKyov.gif

He's about to squeeze juuuust a little blue cheese and well done fillet out. About a cc, not much. But over the course of a full set.... It almost makes me feel solly fol his vife.

I feel like being in high school when the internet really started taking off and going through the phases with a young curious mind was really a sweet spot. I find myself being a lot less naive than old people like yourself and even young people who just had to wade into the internet in its mature stages.

He's about to squeeze juuuust a little blue cheese and well done fillet out. About a cc, not much. But over the course of a full set.... It almost makes me feel solly fol his vife.

Why do you never type Ebonics or Yiddish?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT