ADVERTISEMENT

“When they say that Trump is weakening the United States—yes, he is. And that’s why we love him.”

Funny how this stuff goes nowhere.
HIOg5Fx.gif

Reactions: iasooner1
The mind of a liberal is truly amazing. It takes reality and twists it into a delusion of their own making. For three years Democrat at the behest of their supporters have done everything possible to destroy a Presidency. Endless lies and accusations, followed by endless investigations by rabidly biased investigators fail to find anything but the left still wants him removed. And those on the left say Trump is weakening the country? SMFH.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The mind of a liberal is truly amazing. It takes reality and twists it into a delusion of their own making. For three years Democrat at the behest of their supporters have done everything possible to destroy a Presidency. Endless lies and accusations, followed by endless investigations by rabidly biased investigators fail to find anything but the left still wants him removed. And those on the left say Trump is weakening the country? SMFH.

Why do you think Russian TV is saying that?

Why do you think Russian TV is saying that?

What is it about liberalism that causes liberals to lose the ability of reason and common sense? Democrats have played right into the hands of the Russians and are doing the work for the Russians.
Amazing how easily some fall for the propaganda. For two years it was Trump colluded with the Russians yet Mueller, 18 rapidly anti Trump attorneys and a militant anti Trump MSM couldn't find anything of substance to prove their belief. Despite an investigation with unlimited resources, no less than 5 Congressional investigations and the MSM uncovering every rock they could to try and find something they have come up empty, yet liberals still are of the belief Trump colluded with the Russians and are still pushing that proven false narrative. The Russians are playing liberals like Charlie Daniels plays the fiddle.

Obviously because Trump is a Manchurian Candidate, a spy and a traitor to our country, wouldn’t you agree?

Okay, that's one option.

Any others?

Despite an investigation with unlimited resources, no less than 5 Congressional investigations and the MSM uncovering every rock they could to try and find something they have come up empty,

Yes, if you ignore criminal charges, guilty pleas and prison sentences and conclusive evidence that Russia worked pretty hard to get Fatass elected.

Why do you think Putin wanted Biff so badly? Probably to help Russia. Probably because he wanted someone corrupt like HRC to hurt the countr-- er, oops. So why?

Okay, that's one option.

Any others?

Yes, if you ignore criminal charges, guilty pleas and prison sentences and conclusive evidence that Russia worked pretty hard to get Fatass elected.

Why do you think Putin wanted Biff so badly? Probably to help Russia. Probably because he wanted someone corrupt like HRC to hurt the countr-- er, oops. So why?
Your poor parents. I hope they had at least one other son.

Okay, that's one option.

Any others?

No, that’s the only option. You and your fellow Democrats have convinced me after 3+ years of providing unceasing evidence.

If putin really wanted trump, maybe it was because he knew America would become weaker from within due to a group of Americans that would go apeshit over trumps presidency and attempt to create chaos every chance they got just to spite trump.

Okay, that's one option.

Any others?

Criminal charges having absolutely not a single thing to do with Trump. I would be so bold as to say if we tried hard enough we could charge try and convict almost 50% of those in Washington.
What conclusive evidence that Russia worked to get Trump elected? From what I've seen Russia's involvement was on both sides and designed to create mayhem something that liberals like yourself have played right into. Russian refers to people like you as useful idiots.

Criminal charges having absolutely not a single thing to do with Trump. I would be so bold as to say if we tried hard enough we could charge try and convict almost 50% of those in Washington.
What conclusive evidence that Russia worked to get Trump elected? From what I've seen Russia's involvement was on both sides and designed to create mayhem something that liberals like yourself have played right into. Russian refers to people like you as useful idiots.

Have you read the Mueller report?

Reactions: davidallen
Look at the quote.

Proud, Comrade?
Not proud that your half of the political spectrum has been driven insane and spiteful.

#Sad

How are you going to have a Merry Christmas?

What is there to be thankful for this Thanksgiving?

You literally quote two Russian propagandists to defend Russia. Your eagerness to be be an organ for foreign despots is disturbing but not unexpected.
Oh, hell, I’ve been outed! Here all this time I thought I was being so clever hiding my Russian and communist beliefs! You’re just too smart for me!

I’m proud that I don’t use infantile crayon language like “our enemy is in move with dear leader.”
I'm proud that I don't ignore plain facts in front of my eyes and the whole world because it runs contrary to my cult programming.

Reactions: my_2cents
That’s exactly why you ignore plain facts.

Well, I'm so tired of winning. Great economy (down 1,000+ today), lied about corona instead of addressing it, Mexico paid nothing for a wall, NK manically producing nukes as we speak, his inner circle are all convicts.... let's win baby.

Culture of failure.

Reactions: my_2cents
Well, I'm so tired of winning. Great economy (down 1,000+ today), lied about corona instead of addressing it, Mexico paid nothing for a wall, NK manically producing nukes as we speak, his inner circle are all convicts.... let's win baby.

Culture of failure.

I forgot what a lil George Washington you are.

Have you written Schiff?

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT