ADVERTISEMENT

“Tucker” is the new “Orange”…

I liked OReilly better but will listen to Carlson sometimes. The Five is still the best (when Perino is on)

Are leftists saying Tucker Carlson is responsible for the nutjob’s killing spree? If that is what they’re saying then, yes, they are wrong.
What I hear leftists saying is Tucker tries to legitimize the great replacement conspiracy. You disagree?

Last edited:
I what I hear leftists saying is Tucker tries to legitimize the great replacement conspiracy. You disagree?
What we see when you post...

fat-pool.gif

I what I hear leftists saying is Tucker tries to legitimize the great replacement conspiracy. You disagree?
I’m too ignorant to know what the great replacement theory is. But regardless of what it is and regardless of whether Carlson tries to legitimize it, it still does not make him responsible for the killing spree of an obviously deranged person. Even you should know that.

I’m too ignorant to know what the great replacement theory is. But regardless of what it is and regardless of whether Carlson tries to legitimize it, it still does not make him responsible for the killing spree of an obviously deranged person. Even you should know that.
Was that what I said?

Ignorance in this case is a choice. Just like your research on “reach arounds” it’s never too late to learn.

Was that what I said?

Ignorance in this case is a choice. Just like your research on “reach arounds” it’s never too late to learn.
Who knows what you said, David? As you always do you couch your comments in vague generalities that allow you to drift in whichever way the wind blows. In this instance you want to appear to join your leftist friends in condemning Tucker Carlson for the heinous act of a mad man without actually doing so, leaving yourself room to accuse others of “defending” him. But Carlson is no more responsible than you are.

As regards ignorance, yes, one can choose to ignore something right in front of him, or he can truly be ignorant of something he’s never heard of. I know you’d never admit it, but I suspect you’d never heard of this theory until some leftist magician pulled it out of a hat to use against someone he despises.

At any rate what I’M saying is the only person responsible for the slaughter is the maniac that did the slaughtering.

Dave is just repeating what MSNBC told him, it's the gospel to him.

Since Dave, Democrats and all the easily manipulated leftists are accusing Tucker it might be prudent for them to at least listen to what he has to say but the again when is it important for a leftist to hear the other side. Oh well, here is their opportunity. They can ignore it they wish.

But the killer had longstanding concerns about replacement theory and the United States did nothing to retract those concerns.

But the killer had longstanding concerns about replacement theory and the United States did nothing to retract those concerns.
So a clearly mentally unbalanced person has longstanding concerns, therefore the US in general and Tucker Carlson in particular are required to know who he is, what his concerns are, and in order to ease his concerns they are supposed to retract whatever it is he’s concerned about? That’s setting the bar at an unattainable level!

So Vladimir Putin has longstanding concerns, therefore the US in general and Joe Biden in particular in order to ease his concerns they are supposed to retract whatever it is he’s concerned about? That’s setting the bar at an unattainable level!

Couldn't agree more, Dan. It was a truly moronic point. I wish that you'd quit making excuses for someone that killed exponentially more people for equally specious reasons.

@davidallen, I hope you are still monitoring this board and this thread. Based on multiple comments on this thread and the other one it would seem I was not the only one ignorant of the replacement theory. Actually it looks like something that our friends on the left have prioritized, as most of the “ignorant” comments have come from professed right-wingers. But being of limited intelligence - very limited, I’m sure you would agree - I am hoping you can explain something that I can’t quite figure out. Since the criticism of Tucker Carlson is coming from the left (by your own admission), and since you are a proud member of that august group, I am wondering if you can connect the dots for me. Here’s how I understand the story, please correct me where I’m wrong. There’s a theory called replacement theory. That theory apparently caused great consternation to a man with severe mental disease. At some point in time Tucker Carlson attempted to “legitimize” the theory (does Carlson have that power, the power to legitimize a theory?). It is unknown whether the insane man ever heard Carlson’s legitimization. But in his irrational deranged state the insane man took it upon himself to go to a grocery store and murder several Americans with black skin. Would you please tie all these loose ends together and explain how our friends on the left come to the conclusion that the murders are the fault of Tucker Carlson? I confess as hard as I try I can’t come up with the line of progress that leads to that conclusion. Earlier in this thread you said Tucker Carlson’s attempt to legitimize replacement theory is how leftists are blaming him for the murders. I’m hoping you can explain their logic.

@davidallen, I hope you are still monitoring this board and this thread. Based on multiple comments on this thread and the other one it would seem I was not the only one ignorant of the replacement theory. Actually it looks like something that our friends on the left have prioritized, as most of the “ignorant” comments have come from professed right-wingers. But being of limited intelligence - very limited, I’m sure you would agree - I am hoping you can explain something that I can’t quite figure out. Since the criticism of Tucker Carlson is coming from the left (by your own admission), and since you are a proud member of that august group, I am wondering if you can connect the dots for me. Here’s how I understand the story, please correct me where I’m wrong. There’s a theory called replacement theory. That theory apparently caused great consternation to a man with severe mental disease. At some point in time Tucker Carlson attempted to “legitimize” the theory (does Carlson have that power, the power to legitimize a theory?). It is unknown whether the insane man ever heard Carlson’s legitimization. But in his irrational deranged state the insane man took it upon himself to go to a grocery store and murder several Americans with black skin. Would you please tie all these loose ends together and explain how our friends on the left come to the conclusion that the murders are the fault of Tucker Carlson? I confess as hard as I try I can’t come up with the line of progress that leads to that conclusion. Earlier in this thread you said Tucker Carlson’s attempt to legitimize replacement theory is how leftists are blaming him for the murders. I’m hoping you can explain their logic.
I expect a new model of DodgeAllen to hit the assembly line soon.

Impressive. Who knew a 70 something dude could make such leaps!

I suggest you ask @soonerinlOUisiana how Tucker helped him come to his conclusions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT