ADVERTISEMENT

“Transgenders” and female sports

States are beginning to consider/pass legislation banning transgender people from competing in women's sports if they don't have the slit between their legs.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
On the leftist victim scale, trans anything is higher than females, so it's OK for females to not succeed in sports because they have to compete with biological males who claim they're women. The trans folks are way more victimy than plain women.

Yep they go from “sisters” to privileged white girls real quick when the victim hierarchy does its thing.

Any woman supporting men (trans-women) competing in women's sports does not truly support woman. I'm all for giving women more opportunities to compete against males in all male sports, but those women know it will be difficult and still choose to do it. A trans-women does not have that same difficulty. In fact, it is easier for them and to me that is not the true spirit of competition. Why people who want us to all believe in climate change, ignore the science that shows men on the whole are more physical and thus faster/stronger blows my mind. Just look at these "competitors" compared to their women counterparts and you don't have to have a science degree to see that there is going to be a major advantage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT