ADVERTISEMENT

“They Aren’t Stupid, Well, Except For Elizabeth Warren.”

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
This fruitcake thinks our misery under the Biden administration is intentional. @davidallen, you’re the acknowledged data expert, can you check out his claims and get back to us with the truth. Because anyone as insulting and dismissive of Liz Warren as he is surely can’t be right. He’s talking about the woman the smartest man on our board (you) thinks would make a great leader for our country. Please allay our fears!

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
You have mentioned her multiple times on this board as a viable candidate that you would proudly support.
If only you would find a quote or two - seriously you should get in to see an expert. There may be some worthwhile treatments available for your condition.

Reactions: my_2cents
You have mentioned her multiple times on this board as a viable candidate that you would proudly support.

He was with "Her" (Cank) until he was with "Her" (Klobuchar Char)

For some strange reason Dave favors Ugly Rich Old White Women over Ugly Rich Old White Men these days.
🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: iasooner2000
A quote or two where you said Warren is a legitimate candidate? Are you seriously denying it?
Please do. I can think of a time I said better than Trump or a possible VP candidate. I may have even said more electable than Biden. You'll be hard pressed to find me advocating for her ahead of Amy, Pete, or even Mikey.

Does it all just run together for you Dan?

Please do. I can think of a time I said better than Trump or a possible VP candidate. I may have even said more electable than Biden. You'll be hard pressed to find me advocating for her ahead of Amy, Pete, or even Mikey.

Yes, David, your gibberish runs together.

Reactions: iasooner2000

I'll back you up on this @davidallen. I don't recall you ever advocating for Warren as your first choice for the Democratic nomination. You have always tended to advocate for more liberal-centrist style (or Third Way) Democrats. I also know you talk a lot about Governor Hickenlooper.

In fact, I don't recall anyone on this board who was a strong supporter of Warren in 2020. Most of us on the left said we would vote for her over Trump (of course), but from what I recall, we all had other candidates we preferred over her.

As usual, the Putin lover is confused and probably off his meds again. He has been really struggling as of late.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I'll back you up on this @davidallen. I don't recall you ever advocating for Warren as your first choice for the Democratic nomination. You have always tended to advocate for more liberal-centrist style (or third way) Democrats. I also know you talk a lot about Governor Hickenlooper.

In fact, I don't recall anyone on this board who was a strong supporter of Warren in 2020. Most of us on the left said we would vote for her over Trump (of course), but from what I recall, we all had other candidates we preferred over her.

As usual, the Putin lover is confused and probably off his meds again. He has been really struggling as of late.
Third Way is an apt description.

I'll back you up on this @davidallen. I don't recall you ever advocating for Warren as your first choice for the Democratic nomination. You have always tended to advocate for more liberal-centrist style (or Third Way) Democrats. I also know you talk a lot about Governor Hickenlooper.

You two should get a room for that Bromance.

soap-bromance.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT