ADVERTISEMENT

“Refund the Police”?

Do you feel shocked? Because I feel shocked 😂🤣😅

I'm shocked!!! Defund the police sounded like such a virtuous thing there's no way it could have failed. I wonder why the criminals aren't seeing it as an opportunity to commit less crime? Are they not feeling the virtue signaling too? Maybe the new public safety social workers can reach out to them?

AOC said if you eliminate the police entirely, the inner cities will become like the mowed, orderly suburbs.
With Girl Scouts selling cookies instead of drug dealers selling heroin.
I think she worked in the word paradise.
Cathy and her big ole brain. So modest too.

AOC said if you eliminate the police entirely, the inner cities will become like the mowed, orderly suburbs.
With Girl Scouts selling cookies instead of drug dealers selling heroin.
I think she worked in the word paradise.
Cathy and her big ole brain. So modest too.

This will sound weird on the surface but I have more respect for her than Nancy and Schumer. She is an idiot but believes what she says. Nan and chuck are power hungry liars.

This will sound weird on the surface but I have more respect for her than Nancy and Schumer. She is an idiot but believes what she says. Nan and chuck are power hungry liars.
She’s pretty quickly turning into the same grifter they all are. Just look how much campaign money she gave her boyfriend in consulting fees or her staff running up big Uber Black tabs instead of using mass transit.

Then there is the recent #forcethevote debacle where she had to employ the standard “victimhood” playbook against her own progressive base that were critical of her breaking campaign promises.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT