ADVERTISEMENT

“I root for OSU when they ain’t playin us...”

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
Oh?!?? WHAT ABOUT NOW, YA BIG FAGIT???

I love it.....those same people are wearing a shit eating snarl and squinty eyes. No joy. No happy happy....no guffaws and gentle belches after meals followed by little quips and pleasantries about college football from the squat techster pricks. Just full on indigestion and headaches worrying about how best to soothe the sting of Lincoln’s log.

True story....take my mom to Lowes yesterday to help with her decorating at her home.... I have a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon all decked out with OSU stickers and plate. I park in front. We go in, come out....and some ass wipe squat had pulled his Chevy shit bag in behind me, parked juuuuuuust as close as he could to my rear bumper, his ou receiver cover touching my receiver hitch in place. He was angled a bit and one side of his bumper was touching my nice clean bumper. Mine is new and without scratches. His was old and scratched up, probably from many nights leaving Waffle House full of all you can eat burgers and pancakes and backing into other peoples shit after drinking it up and hitting on 21 year old girls at 60 years old...I went in full rage. So, I pulled forward while leaving, and using my back up camera, backed up and smashed that sonsabitches ou receiver cover into a thousand pieces with my hitch ball. Bitch.

Was it necessary? Nope. Should I have just left? Probably.

But, nah. It’s asshole time.

Maybe I’ll root for em when they are getting boat raced in the SEc....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News