ADVERTISEMENT

“I have the absolute right to pardon myself”

CSCOTTOSUPOKES

Heisman Candidate
Dec 16, 2017
Prepared tweet or usual off-the-cuff Trumpian antics? Either way, not a wise thing to say. Looks incriminating and ignorant.

Reactions: my_2cents
Prepared tweet or usual off-the-cuff Trumpian antics? Either way, not a wise thing to say. Looks incriminating and ignorant.

I'm sure he fired it off as he was cutting a turd.

He made you dance.

Again.

Forever and ever.

Does the perpetual angst get tiresome?

source.gif

I assumed it was a response to a question, but its hard to tell now-a-days. This media spends more time speculating about what Trump might do than they do actually reporting what he does.

Pardon himself from what? I didn’t realize he was guilty of something.
Actually, he does have the right to pardon himself. A president cannot pardon himself from his impeachment, though.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
I imagine Trump going rogue and fishing a burner out of a ziplock in the top of the crapper.

I'm sure he fired it off as he was cutting a turd.

He made you dance.

Again.

Forever and ever.

Does the perpetual angst get tiresome?

source.gif

In my view, one of two things is going on here:

(1) This is strategy. Build up this notion that Trump is going to act foolishly and then when he doesn't, Trump's response will look restrained and level-headed.

(2) Trump and his legal advisors are seriously worried about what Mueller is up to and discovering. This fear is causing panic on their part.

Of course, both could be at play as well.

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
he's saying..."yuck you". we all know the witch hunt is providing nothing and when they finally have to announce it's been a complete waste of time they may re-elect trump a year or 2 before the election.....!!!

Trump is shining a flash light against the wall and getting the left to jump at it like cats; all the while, he is making actual progress during the distraction.

Pretty simple really.

Took me a while to figure this out but watching the libs on this board fall for it every single time i realized it was true.

He can't take it. Every time there's a Mueller development he tweets about it. He has to chirp. Pressure.

It's better than fiction.

He's basically telling manafort et al that they're as good as pardoned if they hang in there. Whatever it takes to enable corruption.

Reactions: my_2cents
He can't take it. Every time there's a Mueller development he tweets about it. He has to chirp. Pressure.

He's basically telling manafort et al that they're as good as pardoned if they hang in there. Whatever it takes to enable corruption.

Good i hope he pardons them all and then shoots james comey and pardons himself for that.

I don't think Trump is going to pardon anyone for actions done unrelated to him, so Manafort and company are likely on their own in regards to their Crimea actions. If Mueller would actually charge anyone with anything related to the election activities, then maybe we could see if Trump starts issuing pardons. But at this point, its just more speculation about what Trump MIGHT do.

I don't think Trump is going to pardon anyone for actions done unrelated to him, so Manafort and company are likely on their own in regards to their Crimea actions.

I personally believe Trump will pardon Manafort and others the first chance he gets, depending on the outcome of the Mueller investigation and the political situation at that point. That seems to be safe assumption to make just from observing his actions and comments to date.

I do agree with you though that everything right now is speculation. I think some of what Trump does and say is definitely posturing.

I personally believe Trump will pardon Manafort and others the first chance he gets, depending on the outcome of the Mueller investigation and the political situation at that point. That seems to be safe assumption to make just from observing his actions and comments to date.

I do agree with you though that everything right now is speculation. I think some of what Trump does and say is definitely posturing.

I think his statements are taken out of context. The media asks very leading questions whose entire foundations are based upon speculation, and then they hyper analyze these speculative responses to look for any spots where they can criticize this administration.

I think his statements are taken out of context. The media asks very leading questions whose entire foundations are based upon speculation, and then they hyper analyze these speculative responses to look for any spots where they can criticize this administration.

His tweets are taken out of context? His actions are taken out of context?

Sure, the media asks leading questions. They always do and that didn't start with Trump. However, for my part, I am looking at his own comments, the comments of those around him, and his actions to date.

You are right though, we really won't know till Mueller finishes his investigation. And that is why I think it is safe to assume some of what Trump is doing is posturing.

Last edited:
His tweets are taken out of context? His actions are taken out of context?

Sure, the media asks leading questions. They always do and that didn't start with Trump. However, for my part, I am looking at his own comments, the comments of those around him, and his actions to date.

You are right though, we really won't know till Mueller finishes his investigation. And that is why I believe some of what Trump is doing is posturing.

Do you have a daytime job?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT