ADVERTISEMENT

“He basically lost everything.”

Download-File

You do realize that your premature spiking of the ball is just making the eventual compromise even more difficult? Probably not.

Reactions: poke2001
Cups posts are reminding me of all the “madame president” bullshit he spewed back in ‘16. Too funny!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahaha!!!!!!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Karsten off the tips (when I could play)—par for me: 80.

If you and I played 10 times at Karsten, (stroke USGA) with my A game no way I win 5. I might not even win 3. But once or twice 18-hole medal—you’re going to struggle to break 80 and I would kick your ass...If we played match—$10 a hole, with presses, you’re going to pay me at least twice, maybe 3 times.

Reactions: squeak
Squeak—
Name the 10 best players you’ve been paired against in a stroke play tournament.

I’ll take squeak on his worst day. He’d kick your ass then slap Nancy for good measure.

Reactions: squeak
Squeak—
Name the 10 best players you’ve been paired against in a stroke play tournament.
In the same group or same tournament? A lot of good ones in the latter, topped by Tiger. Hard to say who I’ve been paired with. There were so many great young players that never made it and many that I thought sucked that have made it. Played with Ben Curtis in the Big I one summer. Him winning the British is more shocking than anything I’ve ever witnessed in or out of golf.

Karsten off the tips (when I could play)—par for me: 80.

If you and I played 10 times at Karsten, (stroke USGA) with my A game no way I win 5. I might not even win 3. But once or twice 18-hole medal—you’re going to struggle to break 80 and I would kick your ass...If we played match—$10 a hole, with presses, you’re going to pay me at least twice, maybe 3 times.
I’m pretty inconsistent these days. I did tip it out a month ago on the East course in 30 mph wind and shot 2 over. Haven’t played that well in a couple years. Still a tough test of golf from those back tees and especially in those conditions.

In the same group or same tournament? A lot of good ones in the latter, topped by Tiger. Hard to say who I’ve been paired with. There were so many great young players that never made it and many that I thought sucked that have made it. Played with Ben Curtis in the Big I one summer. Him winning the British is more shocking than anything I’ve ever witnessed in or out of golf.
Just wanted to know some of the guys you’ve been paired with. Your practice round pods would be pretty impressive: Ol Dirty Bo, CHIII, Loar, Mahan, Leif, Trip, Cox, Bratton, Tidland, anybody else>??

Pence better be clean.

Or you may get your Madam President...

Won’t happen. If your saying that Trump gets impeached, Pence will take over and nominate a new VP that will be approved by the Senate, as laid out in the 25th Amendment. Unless you think that Trump and Pence will be impeached nearly simultaneously, which I don’t think the republicans would allow to happen.

Why? Because 1) the Senate in controlled by Republicans, and 2) if the evidence is overwhelming against Trump, he’d be pressured by the GOP to resign, thus allowing the 25th amendment to kick in.

Even if the House did impeach, I don’t think the Senate would convict, just like Clinton wasn’t convicted even though he was guilt as sin of obstruction of justice and perjury.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT