ADVERTISEMENT

“Dan Crenshaw messaged me”

WhoTF is gonna waste 20+ minutes watching that bitch?:rolleyes:

My money would be on "that bitch" if you guys ever met up.

She a gutsy young lady that puts herself in the midldle of the fire to expose the hateful, violent left.
She's an agitator that wants clicks and views, she's good at it but she's annoying AF. Crenshaw is a sitting representative that is bright and has conservative values with a bright future in the GOP. She says in her video that she's not out to have a conversation with the other side and wants to expose. Civility is dead in this country, I'm sure she has others that do the same thing that align themselves with progressive values...those people also suck and are annoying as all get out.

It's actually funny that she posted this thinking it was some sort of "gotcha" and place herself as a victim that a sitting member of congress messaged her. He thinks that her "activism" is hurting the cause, he probably has a point because she's looked at as a fool and not swaying many.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Crenshaw is a sitting representative that is bright and has conservative values with a bright future in the GOP.

Because conservatives haven’t conserved anything since WW2 ended (1945), America has only two remaining protected conservative concepts that are both treading on increasingly thin ice.

Both of these things will likely end within a decade, IMHO, sometime around the 2028 election.

The year 2028 is important. That’s when the Dems will likely control the country from top to bottom, based on current demographic trends and polling data — along with having 10s of millions fewer baby boomers who reliably vote Republican.

Nobody beats Father Time or Demographic Trends.

These two last remaining protected conservative concepts are:

— Freedom of speech

— The ability to own guns without infringement

With his support of Red Flag Laws (a concept from communist countries, where anyone can rat out anyone else), how could Crenshaw be considered conservative?

What specifically is he trying to conserve? There are few remaining items to pick from.

It's actually funny that she posted this thinking it was some sort of "gotcha" and place herself as a victim that a sitting member of congress messaged her. He thinks that her "activism" is hurting the cause, he probably has a point because she's looked at as a fool and not swaying many.

Re Kaitlin Bennett’s video, it has 218,000 views in a single week — that’s a lot of views — more than double the largest football stadiums. Plus it has a high likes to dislikes ratio.

This data paints a different picture than her being “looked at as a fool and not swaying many.”

She is definitely hated by the left, as she interviews people at their rallies and gets physically harassed — despite the left’s love of feminism.

6603-E131-A8-F5-40-DB-95-C3-DBE548-C9-CEB6.jpg

Because conservatives haven’t conserved anything since WW2 ended (1945), America has only two remaining protected conservative concepts that are both treading on increasingly thin ice.

Both of these things will likely end within a decade, IMHO, sometime around the 2028 election.

The year 2028 is important. That’s when the Dems will likely control the country from top to bottom, based on current demographic trends and polling data — along with having 10s of millions fewer baby boomers who reliably vote Republican.

Nobody beats Father Time or Demographic Trends.

These two last remaining protected conservative concepts are:

— Freedom of speech

— The ability to own guns without infringement

With his support of Red Flag Laws (a concept from communist countries, where anyone can rat out anyone else), how could Crenshaw be considered conservative?

What specifically is he trying to conserve? There are few remaining items to pick from.

Re Kaitlin Bennett’s video, it has 218,000 views in a single week — that’s a lot of views — more than double the largest football stadiums. Plus it has a high likes to dislikes ratio.

This data paints a different picture than her being “looked at as a fool and not swaying many.”

She is definitely hated by the left, as she interviews people at their rallies and gets physically harassed — despite the left’s love of feminism.

6603-E131-A8-F5-40-DB-95-C3-DBE548-C9-CEB6.jpg
I've already talked about my concerns with Red Flag laws in reference to due process. I believe there are different ways to combat gun violence so not going to detour from why this thread was created.

Kaitlin Bennett name dropped to gain views on a video. Dan Crenshaw direct messaged her, reached out to her personally to express his views on her content as it related to political discourse in this country. I agree with him, she's a troll to agitate. He has to have hard discussions in Washington to come up with real solutions. She got butt hurt that he messaged her and wouldn't engage, posts the messages on a video, and profits off of it.

Don't agree with everything proposed or supported by Crenshaw but he's a more respected leader than Kaitlin. Oh yea, she got over 200,000 views on the name drop video yay! He actually got close to 140,000 people to actually get off their butt and vote for him in the district.

I am now going to go enjoy my Labor Day, have a nice one, and stay off the weed and infowars.

Reactions: CowboyJD
I agree she’s situating herself in instigative opportunities and I don’t care much to hear her, but having read his responses to her and watched that whole video, I’m done supporting the dude.

The red flag laws were already enough but he kinda outed himself on who he is with those messages.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT