ADVERTISEMENT

“AOL…WE’LL BE RIGHT BACK…”

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
What in the hell of all hells is that ABC after school special “after these messages” bullshit?!?!

I’m hammer assin away on this sumbitch bouncing between threads and misspelled words, trying to read futile fights between two fellow Pokes all hell bent on attaining virtual street cred and mythical bet payouts over he said-she said-it said that some-booster-said-some-coach-somewhere might just heard some-other-coach utter a coaches name about a dead-end job at a has-been school—bullshit lumped on bullshit….

And hitherto, betwixt, between and whilst, I’m getting some dumbass AOL message like a server is all fuct off, which irritates me to no GAWLDANG END, making me crazier than a shit house rat stuck with other shithouse rats hunchin in a wool sock! Im about to check out onto the cuckoo choochoo!!

Soooooooo…..ahem. Has anyone else had the displeasure of being troubled by the aforementioned disruption in your Rivals experience thus far? Thank you in advance, perhaps tis I, my service, or my silly internet service provider. Fiddlesticks. Have a swell day and pleasant morning, brunch, and lunch. Peace, love, and monkey spunk. 🐵

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News