ADVERTISEMENT

“And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons”

Trump wants protests if he's charged, lol. If he rolls out the usual bright ones in NY it'll get interesting.

@wyomingosualum thoughts on Trump’s latest campaign pledge?
If a grandma walking through the Capitol, staying behind the rope line, not tearing anything up gets a pardon, OK, I guess.

If people who are destroying property or battering someone gets a pardon, it’s not something I would support. But I try not to lose too much sleep over things that are out of my control.

If a grandma walking through the Capitol, staying behind the rope line, not tearing anything up gets a pardon, OK, I guess.

If people who are destroying property or battering someone gets a pardon, it’s not something I would support. But I try not to lose too much sleep over things that are out of my control.
Not voting for Trump and encouraging others not to is certainly in your control lol

I will weigh my personal decision wisely when the time comes. I will make the best selection from the available options.

And in the meantime, I urge you to not vote for Trump.
You should expend your energy urging those who still haven’t unfvcked their heads from their asses…many of whom still think the guy won the 2020 election.

Yeah, unless providentially hindered you should go.
Buddy, you are probably right. Just got back inside from feeding the horses. Man, we’re they glad to see me. Their body heat increases when they are fed. They were plenty frosty this morning.

You going to church this morning or bailing out?

Reactions: CowboyJD
About the same as Democrats with ANTIFA and BLM yet you don't have an issue with that do you?
Did antifa/blm ever interfere with an official proceeding certifying a national election?

Your feeble attempts at moral equivalence whataboutism are hilariously pathetic lol

Did antifa/blm ever interfere with an official proceeding certifying a national election?

Your feeble attempts at moral equivalence whataboutism are hilariously pathetic lol

Swing and a miss. Go back and look what I've said about January 6th. Unlike you my politics does not determine right and wrong. Those January 6th protesters that committed violence should be held accountable and they should also receive the same rights and protections any criminal does. IMO those rights and protections are being violated and I'm firmly against that.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Swing and a miss. Go back and look what I've said about January 6th. Unlike you my politics does not determine right and wrong. Those January 6th protesters that committed violence should be held accountable and they should also receive the same rights and protections any criminal does. IMO those rights and protections are being violated and I'm firmly against that.
What rights and protections?

What rights and protections?
Maybe you should read up on it and educate yourself. Denying bail to these people while providing no cash bail to criminals with numerous previous convictions is unequal treatment of the law IMO. Not allowing visitors, denying access to attorneys, denying medical treatment and keeping these people in solitary confinement for no reason other than they were arrested would be a violation of rights IMO. If any of this were done to a common criminal, leftist activist would be up in arms about and rightly so.

Maybe you should read up on it and educate yourself. Denying bail to these people while providing no cash bail to criminals with numerous previous convictions is unequal treatment of the law IMO. Not allowing visitors, denying access to attorneys, denying medical treatment and keeping these people in solitary confinement for no reason other than they were arrested would be a violation of rights IMO. If any of this were done to a common criminal, leftist activist would be up in arms about and rightly so.
Lol…

Investigators say Calhoun posted photos and videos to social media during what he called the "hostile takeover" at the Capitol.

Investigators also pointed out several of Calhoun's public social media posts, which included language like "tearing Nancy Pelosi to shreds," "slaughtering" and "taking headshots" at enemies, and "bringing the body bags."

According to court documents, he also promoted the event for weeks in advance, writing at one point, "We are going to kill every last communist who stands in Trump's way."

Hahahahahahaha….

So now the 2020 riots that killed numerous people and caused a ton of damage to neighborhoods and communities are more morally better than some hoodlums acting like morons at the Capitol? Tell us more, oh wise shopper.

Funny how they alawys forget about that. Nah all that Civil Unrest the Dims caused had no effect on any elections. Nah.

FKYD5bBXMAMvNh9

FKYELYqWUAM9RGg

Buddy, you are probably right. Just got back inside from feeding the horses. Man, we’re they glad to see me. Their body heat increases when they are fed. They were plenty frosty this morning.

You going to church this morning or bailing out?
I generally devote my sunday mornings to home and hearth.

Reactions: wyomingosualum

Thank you for this post. This clearly articulates why we fail to see eye to eye on the Jan 6th issue. You clearly think that interfering with the government is a more heinous crime than rioting and destruction of property, whereas I, and many of the other posters here, rank them inversely.

Thank you for this post. This clearly articulates why we fail to see eye to eye on the Jan 6th issue. You clearly think that interfering with the government is a more heinous crime than rioting and destruction of property, whereas I, and many of the other posters here, rank them inversely.
Just think. Joe Biden would be president today if not for that January 6 insurrection.

They just tried to burn down a federal court house for over 100 nights and did burn down a police station. Add in several police officers being killed and hundreds injured you would think any sane person would have huge issues with that but here you are showing you insanity.

Happy to be the actual voice of reason.

... Denying bail to these people [snip] is unequal treatment of the law IMO. Not allowing visitors, denying access to attorneys, denying medical treatment and keeping these people in solitary confinement for no reason other than they were arrested would be a violation of rights IMO.
Which people?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT