ADVERTISEMENT

Well some believe we have as many as 40,000 - 50,000 American Citizens in Afghanistan....

Have to think Joe has lost every single one of those votes. They just said 800,000 served in Afghanistan, assuming each of those who served had 2 more family members, have to think there is another 2,400,000 lost votes.

It is not going to take much to lose enough votes for Joe to be a dead man walking politically, and you have to believe he is. He has no credibility now to initiate anything in this country and to do it right. As someone said, Joe could not be trusted to plan a 2 car funeral.

They made it clear today they have NO capability to go out in the country to assist Americans get to the Airport, and the entire plan hinges on THE TALIBAN PROVIDING SAFE PASSAGE TO THE AIRPORT FOR THOSE US CITIZENS HOLDING AN AMERICAN PASSPORT AND THOSE HOLDING SIV DOCUMENTS AND ANYONE ELSE WANTING OUT. Our plan relies on trusting the Taliban and negotiating with them and "de-conflict", now that is some spin.

What a shit show., there is no description for this complete and utter incompetency. You think our educational system is failing us now, it has been failing us for a LONG time.

FBI Finds Scant Evidence US Capitol Attack Was Coordinated

I for one am utterly shocked at this revelation........

For @davidallen (Not Politics)

We disagree on most things political, but you’re a fellow Cowboy, so it’s difficult for me to have hard feelings about you. Mostly I have a lot of fun poking fun at your politics.

But this video is not about politics, it’s about computer stuff, things about which I know nothing. Their jargon is so over my head I never understood a thing they said. But I kept thinking about you, that you might find it fascinating, assuming you haven’t seen it before. Enjoy!

Bank of America, Lowe's sponsored CRT training urging Whites to 'cede power to people of color'

Bank of America, Lowe's sponsored CRT training urging Whites to 'cede power to people of color'​

And, should participants ask about reverse discrimination, the guide claims that there is no such thing. "Reverse racism and discrimination are not possible given the history of oppression and power structures that have been core to the making of this country," the document claims.

The document also claims that people of color cannot be racist: "Racism is used to justify the position of the dominant group, White people in this case, and to uphold white supremacy and superiority. Everyone can be biased, and engage in bigoted and belittling behavior that is intolerant of other perspectives. But racism is by definition a form of oppression exercised by the dominant racial group (Whites)."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...ed-crt-training.amp?__twitter_impression=true
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT