ADVERTISEMENT

Zuckerburg, Dems, and Trump: What if the shoe were on the other foot

I think people are finally starting to wake up.
Zuckerburg failed to understand that most of his users were older Americans. They don't like it when they find out that they have been manipulated and played. They are also more conservative. He is bleeding advertiser dollars, which is why he is falling on his sword. In other words he's Bud light. He also sees the writing on the wall, and wants to end up on the winning side. I think it's too late for him, but his company maybe with major changes and new regulations on social media. He would do well to talk to Musk. Musk will tell him to come fully clean. He's still hiding some things.

I think people are finally starting to wake up.
I would like to think you're right. But I think its been proven time and again, entrenched voters rarely change their minds. Its the middlemen that determine elections. The issue can be abortion for one voter and the border for another. Taking all issues to determine their vote I would guess seldom happens.
The fact that the Dems and the govt covered up and censored important issues with Biden and famliy, trumped (pun intended) up a Russian collusion issue, conspired with Facebook and other outlets to hide relevant facts, and now have the gaul to push a candidate who's woefully unqualified and couldn't even get a look from the Dems and main stream media 4 years ago should tell you all we need to know.

The White House response to this was interesting. Gave the middle finger and dared anyone to do anything about it.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT