ADVERTISEMENT

You would think Portlanders would be outraged especially those that had to evacuate

I used to do business extensively in Portland. I hung out just south in Wilsonville. I remember the rural mail carrier who told me all through the eighties of the moving vans moving north on I-5 bringing Kalifornians to destroy Oregon and Washington.

The Oregonian newspaper was then an ultra liberal communist rag.

That’s probably @davidallen ’s yard guy.

tenor.gif

I used to do business extensively in Portland. I hung out just south in Wilsonville. I remember the rural mail carrier who told me all through the eighties of the moving vans moving north on I-5 bringing Kalifornians to destroy Oregon and Washington.

The Oregonian newspaper was then an ultra liberal communist rag.
blah blah blah...

Have you had an original thought in the past decade?

blah blah blah...

Have you had an original thought in the past decade?
On my long ago M test, I answered this question correctly: Where does a circle begin and where does it end? Can you give us the answer?

I provided the missing number in this sequence: 1 2 4 7 11 ? 22.

I regularly have original thoughts which are far beyond your mental capacity, as most here do.

The Waco Tribune-Herald confirms. New construction on Bagby is indeed Amazon. 1 million square feet to employ 1000. Amazon chose Texas over California for it's new site. Guess why. Most of you guessed right. Guess who didn't.
No individual state taxes for one.
I lived in Ft. Worth. In that particular regard, it was a pleasure.
Not to forget Texas women.
They were so accommodating to the superficial man, one which I played to critical acclaim. ;)

No individual state taxes for one.
I lived in Ft. Worth. In that particular regard, it was a pleasure.
Not to forget Texas women.
They were so accommodating to the superficial man, one which I played to critical acclaim. ;)
I think you and I would enjoy each other’s company immensely. If I ever meet you the first drink is on me.

On my long ago M test, I answered this question correctly: Where does a circle begin and where does it end? Can you give us the answer?

I regularly have original thoughts which are far beyond your mental capacity, as most here do.

Well I guess it was answered before me.
CowboyPT answered, but you done good. I went ahead and provided the circle answers for which there were 2. These questions are from memory from my 60 question 60 minute test of long ago.

The directive, "Clearly define math's simplest equation." had 2 answers. An axiom and an argument.

In a class room of 56, only 4 of us answered this question correctly. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? 8 skipped passed the question with plans to return. They didn't due to time constraints. 44 gave the wrong answer. iasooner1 once answered this question correctly.

My earlier question about the metric and English systems of measurement was not on my test.

Oh, I was lucky enough to pass the test. A gift from the Great Father.

Simpleton.

By definition circles have no beginning and no end.

You think a second differences pattern is difficult? Try harder. 16.

Most original content you've posted in months even if it is for toddlers.

Correct. You finally got one.

However, I wouldn't entertain the thought you could outscore soonerinlOUisiana on an IQ test in the class room. You would fall woefully short. You know, that Sooner goon.
I emphatically assert that 230 - 220 x .5 = 5! Am I right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT