ADVERTISEMENT

You would think DOctors would know better

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
than to be lab rats themselves. Seven doctors died out of the same province in two weeks, not fighting diseases suffered for weeks, just dropped dead out of the blue.

Why are all your examples out of Canada, Australia, South America? Why aren’t doctors dying in Texas? With a population just slightly less than Canada, you’d think you’d be seeing it.

I bet you buy into every multilevel marketing scheme that comes down the pike. You are the most gullible and manipulable person I have ever encountered

Reactions: 22LR
Why are all your examples out of Canada, Australia, South America? Why aren’t doctors dying in Texas? With a population just slightly less than Canada, you’d think you’d be seeing it.

I bet you buy into every multilevel marketing scheme that comes down the pike. You are the most gullible and manipulable person I have ever encountered
Hey bot turd, people are dying everywhere, how much do you get paid to troll me?! But hey your booster boy liked your troll lol do you think in Canada they're using different death jabs?!

It is worth noting that Countries like Canada and the UK with nationalized health care systems do generate better correlation data regarding health events than what is produced in the US and its heavily fragmented and privatized health care.

It is worth noting that Countries like Canada and the UK with nationalized health care systems do generate better correlation data regarding health events than what is produced in the US and its heavily fragmented and privatized health care.
Naw. It’s worth noting that conspiracy theorists never have local examples, because Botswana is harder to verify.

Naw. It’s worth noting that conspiracy theorists never have local examples, because Botswana is harder to verify.
Bot turd everything I post local or down under you professionally troll- you're the most consistent troll on here for sure

Hey. Thanks! Since we’re giving awards here … you’re the most delusional brain damaged guy on the board.

Reactions: vetmedpoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT