ADVERTISEMENT

You guys have done it you’ve run off all the liberals

Spontaneity of answers is an important element of the test....like the Werlich test or whatever they call the one the NFL gives to draftees.

I made an appearance in court and was eating my Muslim death meal when I responded to you.

Your excuses are invalid.

My hastyness was merely an annoyance by me not a precedent. You are overruled gavel gavel

My hastyness was merely an annoyance by me not a precedent. You are overruled gavel gavel

Biased activist judges don’t MAGA. What’s good for the gander is good for the goose.

I’m the gander in the scenario as I’m sure you are aware.

At least give me my score on the HSH Lefty Liberal scale now.

I’m old and might be dead by midnight....will definitely be asleep.

You often write this.

I’ve never wrote anything stating “hate” towards any group — and many times I’ve written the opposite.

I probably also lead the board in posting positive economic news regarding black employment and black-owned business growth.

Ironically though, a 2014 Pew Survey rated various religious groups’ opinions towards each other.

It revealed some eyebrow raising insights — especially the second lowest rated religious group.

Study the chart closely.

009-D8-B65-CB4-A-4714-B602-1-FD9190-A917-C.jpg

Source: http://www.pewforum.org/2014/07/16/...oups/pf_14-07-16_interreligiousrelations_all/

This is what I am talking about.

Jews’ 34 (middle level) score on evangelical Christians is very close to white evangelicals score on Buddhists, Hindus, and Mormons, and higher than white evangelicals scores on Muslims and atheists.

Yet to it’s only the Jews’ score on evangelical Christians that is “eyebrow raising” according to you. You don’t do any analysis of why the Jewish score is so eyebrow raising or what the actual implications of those scores actually are.

In fact, there is nothing eyebrow raising about those scores.....but....Jews. :rolleyes:

Next year during the Cowboys visit to Austin we need to embed JD with NZ for the weekend.

I may even fiance the trip.

Jews’ 34% rating of evangelical Christians is eyebrow-raising for many reasons.

From geopolitics to religious scripture.

Looking closely at the chart, you’ll see evangelicals are rated significantly lower than Buddhists (61%), Hindus (57%), atheists (55%) — and Muslims (35%).

Also, do you want to get into discussion about the Talmud? Why don’t you tell the board about it.

You constantly attack me as being uninformed. I’m extremely informed and well-read, on many subjects. Including this. And I read many books.

One of the board posters (I believe he’s no longer with us) has studied the Talmud. He wrote about it here:

https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/sucks-to-be-a-jew-in-paris.4754/#post-44854

Ah yes....the for “reasons” geopolitics and scripture.

Code for “Vast International Jewish conspiracy”.

A rating in the middle third of the scale....similar to evangelical scores for other religions...isn’t eyebrow raising...unless you impart shadowy ill-willed motivation for such a score only to Jews, but not to Christians for similar scores towards other religions.

Which you do...all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic007
You also realize that Wood’s post was about Ultra-orthodox Haisidic jews, right? You do realize that Ultra-Orthodox Haredi Jews total around two million in the world right? You realize that around 30% of Israeli Jews and less than 15% of American Jews are affiliated with an Orthodox Synagogue (much less an ultra-Orthodx Haredi sect) right? You realize what that means, right?

You also realize that the guy you are citing as studying the Talmud didn’t claim scholarly knowledge or study, right? He didn’t claim any expertise in the area.

You do realize the guy you are citing favorably regarding what Jews believe said this in that very thread...

There are different "demoninations" within Judaism and not all of them follow the Talmud. Wood brought up orthodox Jews and many of them follow the Talmud. Sorry if you took it that I was implying that all Jews are of the same cloth or brush stroke. Hell, the majority are secular just like Christians.

And he is right...somewhere near half of all Jews consider themselves secular and largely non-religious. And he called out EXACTLY what you do and are doing (implying/arguing all Jews are of the same cloth or brush stroke).

RIGHT?

No...you don’t.

Just more shadowy Vast Jewish conspiracy BS from you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic007
what kind of wood you using

Some trees my father in law cleared out about five years ago. No clue what they are.

Cheap cuts of pork. No name bbq sauce.

I had a huge basil bush that I through on to make smoke. Probably toxic but smelled good.

Some trees my father in law cleared out about five years ago. No clue what they are.

I had a huge basil bush that I through on to make smoke. Probably toxic but smelled good.

Is this you working hard to impress me like you mentioned earlier?

Damn son, calm down. I ought get more than an hour And a half before you start calling me out.

1. I don’t know that I absolutely love anything any politician does, but top three things are:

-appointing Gorsuch to SCOTUS
-Legislation like the VA Accountability Act and other measures that he advocated for and signed
-I like the money in my pocket and increase in my stock portfolio from various economic actions he has taken.
-Bonus: enforcement of immigration laws on the book.

2. Accepting your numbers as accurate, Undeserved. Primarily because when there is legitimate criticism to make, it let’s folks like you dismiss it all as more fake news.

3. I will vote third party if I can for all the reasons I have previously stated because the Republican candidate is a dead solid lock for Oklahoma’s electoral votes whatever I do so I’m gonna get value of continuing access for libertarians on our local ballots instead.

4. Sure...why not? I really do like that she stands by her man publicly rather than airing out their dirty linen if it exists. Has exhibited grace in responding to all the reports of who Trump has done and when. She seems like a good mom to Baron. I got no problem with her.

5. No effect either way.

6. Shawarma and French fries from a new place near my house that just opened up....probably because I’m one of those scary “glibalists” or something or maybe because I like Shawarma and buying local.

Now on to your submissions:

1. Three worst things Trump has done that you absolutely hate?

Omnibus spending bill. Complete bullshit.

Has not mentioned those Mexicans paying for the wall. Just left it out there in space with no plan no mentions at all. Complete bullshit.

I hate I mean hate when he makes things worse for himself. 4d chess maybe, but so many times he is in his heels spilling gas on the fire. Just relax, be boring once in a while. The bar is so low it would be easy to get 60% approval. The libs are disgusting pieces of trash let them hang themselves.

2. Three news reports critical of Trump from the NYTor WashPo you think we’re warranted and accurate?

Good grief. I’m sure there are more than that but I’m not looking that shit up. They are for sure almost exclusively defeat trump entities and the reliance on anonymous sources should scare everyone.

3. Is there a chance you will vote for anyone BUT Trump if he is the Republican nominee in 2020, and if not why?

Hell no. I’m not voting for Dems at all. I can’t stand them. If they denounced the left wing looms I would consider it but Bill Clinton’s party is as extinct as the dodo bird. the party of my farmer grandparents who were yellow dog Dems is gone. It’s so sad but I am now a yellow dog repub until this pendulum swing is over.

4. Does a Trump endorsement of a Congressman sweeten the deal on them to you or have no affect or change your thoughts about the candidate in some other way?

Case by case. I hope he is being told by people I agree with politically on who to endorse. Kind of like outsourcing his scotus to the federalist society. I assume he is picking anti illegal immigration and anti liberal people. I would do my own research if I wondered. He whiffed on Roy Moore.

5. What did you have for lunch and how did it Make America Great Again?

Taco soup. Diversity is my taste buds strength.

I ran your answers through the judges and they want to know what color pumps zhe wears when zhe goes to Thai chi class.

Your responses were more reflective of a TDS sufferer than mine were of a liberal.

Clearly.

And no pumps...and it’s Muay Thai and jui jitsu, not tai chi, but I understand the confusion with someone not familiar with the manly arts.

is the moon pie and rc cola display at
kingfisher walmart your idea of heaven?

Admit it you paid money for them outside of the fee from the shelter.
Nope. One from the OKC animal shelter and three from private rescues. WTF does this have to do with BBQ that impresses me? I love mutt dogs and great BBQ. Don't hate me for your lack of BBQ appreciation.

Nope. One from the OKC animal shelter and three from private rescues. WTF does this have to do with BBQ that impresses me? I love mutt dogs and great BBQ. Don't hate me for your lack of BBQ appreciation.

Real men eat slim Jim’s warmed up in the toaster. I don’t even know what pershitta is nor do I wish to.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Hmmm.

You provided a few interesting statistics.

And plenty of of huffing, puffing, deflecting, attacking and insinuating.

But you made no attempt to address **polling data** showing evangelical Christians (34%) are rated far lower than Hindus (57%).

Buddhists (61%) I can sort of understand. But Hindus?!

A 34% approval rating could practically be classified as Evangelical Christian-o-phobia.

009-D8-B65-CB4-A-4714-B602-1-FD9190-A917-C.jpg

Source: http://www.pewforum.org/2014/07/16/...oups/pf_14-07-16_interreligiousrelations_all/

I’ll address it....they like Hindis and Buddhist more than they like Evangelicals...so what?

Jews rate evangelicals about like evangelicals rate the non Christian religions other than Judaism.

A ranking in the middle third of the scale characterized as “Practically” be classified as Evangelical Christian-o-phobia?

Only by a moron or someone with an Antisimetic agenda.

That’s NONSENSE. PURE, UNADULTERATED NONSENSE.

Unless you are willing to concede that by that same measure, evangelical Christians are “practically” Buddhist/Hindi/Islamaphobes.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT