ADVERTISEMENT

You guys have done it you’ve run off all the liberals

HSH, next thing we know you’ll be liking all of NZ’s memes posted...until then, there is still hope.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
And you are in Trump Deification Syndrome denial phase.

When you’ve gone full TDS, even the moderates start looking like liberals.

Two can play that game, sir.

If trump gives up the house I will be back in full trump lecture mode like I was when I thought he was going to lose to hillary.

But what if he likes only 20% of memes?

Discounting someone outright is monolithic in thinking.

NZ has a clear track record and history worthy of discounting every step of the way.

I treat him about the same way you treat Toon.

Do you believe you are engaging in monolithic thinking with him.

If trump gives up the house I will be back in full trump lecture mode like I was when I thought he was going to lose to hillary.

Yep....Trump Deification Syndrome denial stage one.

Btw....you started this...I’m just got someone willing to play along and come back at you with it.

NZ has a clear track record and history worthy of discounting every step of the way.

I treat him about the same way you treat Toon.

Rule based logic. Isn't that the point of the recent meme? The meme you, apparently, discount.

And you're not paying attention sufficiently if you aren't observing my ongoing attempts to have a dialogue with Toon; not on all occasions ....but certainly 10-20% of responses.

Rule based logic. Isn't that the point of the recent meme? The meme you, apparently, discount.

And you're not paying attention sufficiently if you aren't observing my ongoing attempts to have a dialogue with Toon; not on all occasions ....but certainly 10-20% of responses.

The memes in this thread?

https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/tds-republican-club-painting.76757/#post-1323639

The continuing references to NPCs?

No, that wasn’t the point of those memes.

And you highly overestimate the percentage of your ongoing attempts to dialogue in good faith with Toon.

Nevertheless, I do read NZ’s post, I do evaluate them individually. They have been consistently worthy of discounting for years.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Yep....Trump Deification Syndrome denial stage one.

Btw....you started this...I’m just got someone willing to play along and come back at you with it.

Why don’t you ask me a few questions about trump to see if we can prove your theory?

In summary if liberalism strokes out under trump and Dems get nothing accomplished as far as their far left crap I will get trumps mushroom dick tattooed across my back.

If his mouth and twitter get liberalism back in power In four years I will be harder on him than Syskatine was.

Why don’t you ask me a few questions about trump to see if we can prove your theory?

In summary if liberalism strokes out under trump and Dems get nothing accomplished as far as their far left crap I will get trumps mushroom dick tattooed across my back.

If his mouth and twitter get liberalism back in power In four years I will be harder on him than Syskatine was.

Why don’t you ask me a few questions about Trump to see if you can prove your theory.

Like I said, two can play this game.

You seem a whole lot more worried by me suggesting that you suffer from TDS that I am at you calling me a liberal.

Reactions: Pokeabear

Without quibbling on percentages, you do raise an worthy discussion point.

In my opinion, there does reach a point in some person’s (or group’s) track record of promotion of ideas and assertions showing complete lack any substantial value, critical thought, or reasoning that I feel comfortable immediately discounting anything they say or assert without giving it full critical analysis and response.

Sometimes....rarely, but sometimes...it only takes one incredibly egregious assertion.

For instance....anyone that has “literally Hitlered” in a post...probably isn’t gonna get a full critical consideration in subsequent encounters. There’s gonna be some discounting from the get go.

And someone that has a long track record of ideas and assertions like I describe above is probably gonna have subsequent posts, ideas, and assertions dismissed out of hand with little to now analysis.

If that’s monolithic thinking to you, then so be it. I would call that learning from experience.

https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/tds-republican-club-painting.76757/#post-1323639

And you highly overestimate the percentage of your ongoing attempts to dialogue in good faith with Toon.

Nevertheless, I do read NZ’s post, I do evaluate them individually. They have been consistently worthy of discounting for years.

Man, we are seeing different worlds, kinda like you not seeing a soup can or 5-6 reasonably well painted Presidents.

You can produce a ledger of my attempts to converse with Toon? Consider me dubious.

Edit...you just brought up percentages. I'll circle back to this...

Edit II: Are you familiar with the intent of the NPC meme? Non-Player Character, found in many PC/video games, who behave formulaically/IF-Then, rule based logic.

Last edited:
To me this entire thread is a...
8fb0201cc09f275934302c2da3957dac998e3b69.jpg

Man, we are seeing different worlds, kinda like you not seeing a soup can or 5-6 reasonably well painted Presidents.

You can produce a ledger of my attempts to converse with Toon? Consider me dubious.

Edit...you just brought up percentages. I'll circle back to this...

Can you similarly bring up a ledger? Consider me equally dubious.

Re: soup cans and reasonably painted President...

1. Art appreciation and interpretation is very subjective. Someone having a different interpretation or view or appreciation than HSH doesn’t automatically make that evidence of derangement.....which is what started that whole discussion.

2. I didn’t say I didn’t see a soup can. I paraphrased the artist saying it’s not just a soup can.

But that leads us into a big, esoteric, touchy feely, jumbo jumbo discussion with no objective conclusions.

Why don’t you ask me a few questions about Trump to see if you can prove your theory.

Like I said, two can play this game.

You seem a whole lot more worried by me suggesting that you suffer from TDS that I am at you calling me a liberal.

Not sure any degree of worry has been measurable. You are posting I am posting so that’s a wash.

I will ask you some questions that’s a great idea.

Top 3 things trump has done that you absolutely love

Do you think 92% negative media coverage is derserved, close to being right or not accurate?

Is there a chance you will vote for trump in 2020 or has he lost your vote no matter what?

Is melania “classy?”

Does a trump endorsement of a congressman sour you on them immediately or does it have no affect?

What did you have for lunch and how did being a liberal influence your choice?

Last edited:
Reactions: CowboyJD

I got 5 bucks that says he just learned the term NPC this week.

I got 5 bucks that says he just learned the term NPC this week.

Last week or the week before that....

Whenever he first started posting the memes here.

I know it to be true, because I follow most of the same people he is getting them from.

You discount me because you turn NPC-like when anything Israel-related is discussed.

000632-D3-3-B28-4-DC7-A622-7182-B2-C79-AE4.jpg

Another NPC meme from the premiere NPC here.

Wrong.

I discount you because you have relentlessly proven through years of posting here that you are nothing but a parrot without an ounce of critical reasoning or thought.

Israel has nothing to do with it. You have no idea what my views on Israel are. I’ve certainly never said, and certainly don’t believe Israel is our greatest ally.

Last edited:
Don’t get distracted Jd, you made a request and I fulfilled it. Would like to have these so I can have them analyzed by a bipartisan group of tds scientists.

Not sure any degree of worry has been measurable. You are posting I am posting so that’s a wash.

I will ask you some questions that’s a great idea.

1. Top 3 things trump has done that you absolutely love

2. Do you think 92% negative media coverage is derserved, close to being right or not accurate?

3. Is there a chance you will vote for trump in 2020 or has he lost your vote no matter what?

4.Is melania “classy?”

4. Does a trump endorsement of a congressman sour you on them immediately or does it have no affect?

5. What did you have for lunch and how did being a liberal influence your choice?

Damn son, calm down. I ought get more than an hour And a half before you start calling me out.

1. I don’t know that I absolutely love anything any politician does, but top three things are:

-appointing Gorsuch to SCOTUS
-Legislation like the VA Accountability Act and other measures that he advocated for and signed
-I like the money in my pocket and increase in my stock portfolio from various economic actions he has taken.
-Bonus: enforcement of immigration laws on the book.

2. Accepting your numbers as accurate, Undeserved. Primarily because when there is legitimate criticism to make, it let’s folks like you dismiss it all as more fake news.

3. I will vote third party if I can for all the reasons I have previously stated because the Republican candidate is a dead solid lock for Oklahoma’s electoral votes whatever I do so I’m gonna get value of continuing access for libertarians on our local ballots instead.

4. Sure...why not? I really do like that she stands by her man publicly rather than airing out their dirty linen if it exists. Has exhibited grace in responding to all the reports of who Trump has done and when. She seems like a good mom to Baron. I got no problem with her.

5. No effect either way.

6. Shawarma and French fries from a new place near my house that just opened up....probably because I’m one of those scary “glibalists” or something or maybe because I like Shawarma and buying local.

Now on to your submissions:

1. Three worst things Trump has done that you absolutely hate?

2. Three news reports critical of Trump from the NYTor WashPo you think we’re warranted and accurate?

3. Is there a chance you will vote for anyone BUT Trump if he is the Republican nominee in 2020, and if not why?

4. Does a Trump endorsement of a Congressman sweeten the deal on them to you or have no affect or change your thoughts about the candidate in some other way?

5. What did you have for lunch and how did it Make America Great Again?

Last edited:
Don’t get distracted Jd, you made a request and I fulfilled it. Would like to have these so I can have them analyzed by a bipartisan group of tds scientists.

you sure about that?

its gonna take a glove and ky

You dudes acting like I’m not the guy that publicly gave Trump a solid B minus though incomplete for policy actions his first year in and would probably give him about that same score two years in are making me laugh.

You gave me an hour and a half before yelping.

I expect your answers by 6:15p or you have conceded.

Fake news I’m about to cook some pork chops over an open fire with my kiddos and I don’t want to rush through those because I want to impress you.

Fake news I’m about to cook some pork chops over an open fire with my kiddos and I don’t want to rush through those because I want to impress you.

Rush neither the chops or the questions.

Spontaneity of answers is an important element of the test....like the Werlich test or whatever they call the one the NFL gives to draftees.

I made an appearance in court and was eating my Muslim death meal when I responded to you.

Your excuses are invalid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT