ADVERTISEMENT

You blew it Dems

I hope you are correct. If Trump is not in office next year, this country is gone.

So far over the last 10 years democrats have green lighted every lawfare option they have against this man. If Biden or any other dem is in office this will be what every republican will face over and over again. Nothing will happen to dems. You will never see power again and you will be censored and told to go along or else. You are left with very few options and it puts the opposition in a position where they have no voice. Scary to say the least.

I guess we'll find out if 'voter enthusiasm' actually matters. I expect that this conviction will significantly drive Republican turnout. I'm less sure it drives Democrat turnout. Then the question becomes whether or not it sways enough of the unenthusiastic moderates to Biden from Trump to offset the increased Republican turnout.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

No matter how long one may step away from posting on this board, one can always rest assured that when he/she returns, posters like AC will still be just as deluded and ignorant as ever. One can hope that posters like AC may finally wake up, but they never do. They just double down and try their hardest to convince themselves everything is still ok. Funny on one level, but actually rather sad.

Trump being targeted. Trump is the victim.🙄

Dang, have you really become this easy AC? Cult logic running even stronger with you now huh?

So much for your love of the rule of law I see.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

No matter how long one may step away from posting on this board, one can always rest assured that when he/she returns, posters like AC will still be just as deluded and ignorant as ever. One can hope that posters like AC may finally wake up, but they never do. They just double down and try their hardest to convince themselves everything is still ok. Funny on one level, but actually rather sad.

Trump being targeted. Trump is the victim.🙄

Dang, have you really become this easy AC? Cult logic running even stronger with you now huh?

So much for your love of the rule of law I see.
As most of us need a reminder why AC would abuse my_20mills unmercifully participating in my 60 question or 12 question Mensa exercises. Both exercises are to determine if a candidate is qualifieed to take the test for consideration for Mensa acceptance.

The board's majority is aware of the real deluded and ignorant.

The board's majority is aware of the real deluded and ignorant.
Yeah, you.

Have you ever been right about anything to do with Trump, Biden, modern politics, etc.? I don't recall an instance where you have been. And when you are always wrong, you just move into your conspiracy theories. Nothing ever changes. You never learn.

Still buying those conspiracy books? Giving those right-wing propagandists your money?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Yeah, you.

Have you ever been right about anything to do with Trump, Biden, modern politics, etc.? I don't recall an instance where you have been. And when you are always wrong, you just move into your conspiracy theories. Nothing ever changes. You never learn.

Still buying those conspiracy books? Giving those right-wing propagandists your money?🙄
Rigged was a #1 best seller. Ms. Hemingway reminds the thinking TRUTH is still the best weapon. The slow left is outraged.

My Facebook has been flooded with with people posting MAGA that I had no idea what their politics were. But the Dems are gonna steal the election, something crazy is gonna happen.

Yeah, you.

Back with their favorite word, Conspirathy theries. 🤣🤣

My Facebook has been flooded with with people posting MAGA that I had no idea what their politics were.
That is strange. My Facebook has been flooded with people posting anti-Trump stuff and posts celebrating that Trump is finally being held accountable for breaking the law

Strange.

Actually, no, not really. Especially when one takes just a moment to actually consider how Facebook works lol!

But the Dems are gonna steal the election, something crazy is gonna happen.
Serious question. Is there any chance you won't claim the election was stolen if President Biden wins?

• Haha
Yeah, you.

So a dem DA that ran on getting Trump comes up with a federal charge made into a state charge that needs another crime that they are not going to even say exists to find guilt charges Teump with 32 counts of something. He then brings the charges a district that 90% dem, and makes sure during jury selection he weeds out every Trump supporter which will be easy because all you will have to do weed out one or two. To prosecute the case you will hire the number 3 in Biden's DOJ to help you put the case together, then just to make sure you get your conviction you make sure you get a Dem judge who just so happens to have a daughter that makes money on campaigning for Democrats. The DA then selects to prosecute just days after Trump elects to run for office, and the judge ensures Trump has to stay in the court for 6 weeks while gaging him to make sure he can't campaign outside of a Democrat stronghold.

The trial is conducted in a way that
Did not allow Trump to present evidence to defend his innocence. The only witness for Trump was harassed by the judge because the judge Siad he was not allowed to explain why he said what he said. The witness that would have testified that Trump committed no campaign crime was not allowed to say that and didn't even make the stand. Then when giving the jury instruction they were told you don't have to come up with a real crime any crime in your imagination will do.

The trial violated his 1st, 4th, 5th, and 6th amendment rights.

But this is your utopia of a justice system?

I said all of that so I could say this.

Go F yourself you communist MFr.

So a dem DA that ran on getting Trump comes up with a federal charge made into a state charge that needs another crime that they are not going to even say exists to find guilt charges Teump with 32 counts of something. He then brings the charges a district that 90% dem, and makes sure during jury selection he weeds out every Trump supporter which will be easy because all you will have to do weed out one or two. To prosecute the case you will hire the number 3 in Biden's DOJ to help you put the case together, then just to make sure you get your conviction you make sure you get a Dem judge who just so happens to have a daughter that makes money on campaigning for Democrats. The DA then selects to prosecute just days after Trump elects to run for office, and the judge ensures Trump has to stay in the court for 6 weeks while gaging him to make sure he can't campaign outside of a Democrat stronghold.

Did not allow Trump to present evidence to defend his innocence. The only witness for Trump was harassed by the judge because the judge Siad he was not allowed to explain why he said what he said. The witness that would have testified that Trump committed no campaign crime was not allowed to say that and didn't even make the stand. Then when giving the jury instruction they were told you don't have to come up with a real crime any crime in your imagination will do.

I said all of that so I could say this.

Tulsaaggieson, You can define all seven components of critical thinking. Your opponent hasn't a clue. As would AC, you would abuse my_20mills unmercifully while taking either of my Mensa test exercises.

One of my favorite questions: Frank and Bob were born April 26th, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older? I have provided the correct answer on these pages. Do you think my_20mills can remember?

A reminder: Name a month which every 4 years has 29 days. The handful of us who provided the Tulsaaggieson answer received bonus points from the administrator.

My Make A Wish Foundation wish is to sit in a class room and watch you and my_20mils take my test.

And no. I don't wish to engage Tulsaaggieson and soonerinlOUisiana in taking my test. I might score lower.

So a dem DA that ran on getting Trump
Yet, this DA still had to meet legal standards to bring charges so the charges wouldn't be thrown out immediately. He then had to face pretrial motions by a defense team loyal to legally protecting Trump and win those. He then had to present his case with evidence to twelve Americans and ask them to find Trump guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. And then, twelve of Trump's fellow citizens had to all agree that such a high legal burden had been met on all charges and return a guilty verdict. The whole time while Trump's legal team worked hard to legally protect him throughout the process.

The DA's political affiliation is a red herring. All state DAs have a political affiliation. And that affiliation doesn't accomplish what all this DA had to accomplish to obtain a guilty verdict.

that needs another crime that they are not going to even say exists
This is wrong. Another crime was not needed. The intent to commit another crime was needed. Two separate legal principles.

btw, this is just one example of why you shouldn't listen to right-wing propagandists tell you about what is wrong with this case on Fox News, NewsMax, right-wing radio, etc. And then just repeat the lies you hear from them.

to find guilt charges Teump with 32 counts of something.
34 counts.

He then brings the charges a district that 90% dem, and makes sure during jury selection he weeds out every Trump supporter which will be easy because all you will have to do weed out one or two.
He brought the charges where he legally was supposed to bring the charges. And your political argument about political affiliation doesn't hold any legal weight as it relates to venue.

Not to mention, would you claim a person who murders someone else shouldn't be brought to trial in an overwhelming Republican district if that person was a Democrat? Of course you wouldn't.

Another red herring.

he weeds out every Trump supporter which will be easy because all you will have to do weed out one or two.
You have no clue if every Trump supporter was weeded out. For example, we know that one of the jurors stated he only received his news from Truth Social. That's interesting. Funny how you completely ignore it.

Jury selection is part of the legal process and both the prosecution and the defense had equal access to choosing this jury. The defense "weeded out" just as many as did the prosecution.

To prosecute the case you will hire the number 3 in Biden's DOJ to help you put the case together, then just to make sure you get your conviction you make sure you get a Dem judge who just so happens to have a daughter that makes money on campaigning for Democrats.
See my first response above. Same principles apply here.

and the judge ensures Trump has to stay in the court for 6 weeks while gaging him to make sure he can't campaign outside of a Democrat stronghold.
There was nothing illegal or uncommon about the gag orders given the behavior of the defendant. On top of that, this judge often went easy on Trump regarding the gag, easier than he would have on just a regular Joe standing in front of him. Trump was actually helped by who he was in this regard.

I mean, the judge literally told Trump once they he didn't want to send Trump to jail because he was a former President! Hello!

Wake up!

Did not allow Trump to present evidence to defend his innocence. The only witness for Trump was harassed by the judge because the judge Siad he was not allowed to explain why he said what he said. The witness that would have testified that Trump committed no campaign crime was not allowed to say that and didn't even make the stand.
The trial was conducted according to the rules of evidence and legal procedures. And again, both the prosecution and defense each had equal access and equal use of these rules and procedures.

If Trump's legal team didn't do a good job or if their legal strategy failed, that is on them. I don't really think that is the case though. The evidence was rather overwhelming in this case. The defense team was facing an uphill battle because of the evidence.

Then when giving the jury instruction they were told you don't have to come up with a real crime any crime in your imagination will do.
See my second response above.

Not even close lol.

The legal process worked very well in this case. And that is great to see given who the defendant was and how much the defendant and his supporters sought to attack our legal system and our Constitution.

Our justice system is far from a utopia. But even with its flaws, it is one of the best in the world.

We believe no man is above the law in this country. You may not believe this as it relates to Trump, but the American principle, value, and truth that we claim is that no man is above the law.

Yesterday, we saw this truth proven once again. And yes, again, that is absolutely worth celebrating.

lol, there it is. The "c" word from the hateful right-winger who is mad that our country is actually living up to its principles and values. Mad that his dear leader got held accountable by the law.

btw, your political attacks on our legal system and Constitution in defense of a tyrant-wannabe has more in common with the communism we have seen around the world than those fellow Americans you call "communist."

Be honest. You'd be just fine with Trump as a l dictator. Wouldn't you? And that is why this verdict really upsets you. Because you actually believe Trump should be above the law.

• Haha
Yet, this DA still had to meet legal standards to bring charges so the charges wouldn't be thrown out immediately. He then had to face pretrial motions by a defense team loyal to legally protecting Trump and win those. He then had to present his case with evidence to twelve Americans and ask them to find Trump guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. And then, twelve of Trump's fellow citizens had to all agree that such a high legal burden had been met on all charges and return a guilty verdict. The whole time while Trump's legal team worked hard to legally protect him throughout the process.

The DA's political affiliation is a red herring. All state DAs have a political affiliation. And that affiliation doesn't accomplish what all this DA had to accomplish to obtain a guilty verdict.

This is wrong. Another crime was not needed. The intent to commit another crime was needed. Two separate legal principles.

btw, this is just one example of why you shouldn't listen to right-wing propagandists tell you about what is wrong with this case on Fox News, NewsMax, right-wing radio, etc. And then just repeat the lies you hear from them.

34 counts.

He brought the charges where he legally was supposed to bring the charges. And your political argument about political affiliation doesn't hold any legal weight as it relates to venue.

Not to mention, would you claim a person who murders someone else shouldn't be brought to trial in an overwhelming Republican district if that person was a Democrat? Of course you wouldn't.

Another red herring.

You have no clue if every Trump supporter was weeded out. For example, we know that one of the jurors stated he only received his news from Truth Social. That's interesting. Funny how you completely ignore it.

Jury selection is part of the legal process and both the prosecution and the defense had equal access to choosing this jury. The defense "weeded out" just as many as did the prosecution.

There was nothing illegal or uncommon about the gag orders given the behavior of the defendant. On top of that, this judge often went easy on Trump regarding the gag, easier than he would have on just a regular Joe standing in front of him. Trump was actually helped by who he was in this regard.

I mean, the judge literally told Trump once they he didn't want to send Trump to jail because he was a former President! Hello!

Wake up!

The trial was conducted according to the rules of evidence and legal procedures. And again, both the prosecution and defense each had equal access and equal use of these rules and procedures.

If Trump's legal team didn't do a good job or if their legal strategy failed, that is on them. I don't really think that is the case though. The evidence was rather overwhelming in this case. The defense team was facing an uphill battle because of the evidence.

Not even close lol.

The legal process worked very well in this case. And that is great to see given who the defendant was and how much the defendant and his supporters sought to attack our legal system and our Constitution.

Our justice system is far from a utopia. But even with its flaws, it is one of the best in the world.

We believe no man is above the law in this country. You may not believe this as it relates to Trump, but the American principle, value, and truth that we claim is that no man is above the law.

Yesterday, we saw this truth proven once again. And yes, again, that is absolutely worth celebrating.

lol, there it is. The "c" word from the hateful right-winger who is mad that our country is actually living up to its principles and values. Mad that his dear leader got held accountable by the law.

btw, your political attacks on our legal system and Constitution in defense of a tyrant-wannabe has more in common with the communism we have seen around the world than those fellow Americans you call "communist."

Be honest. You'd be just fine with Trump as a l dictator. Wouldn't you? And that is why this verdict really upsets you. Because you actually believe Trump should be above the law.

How was the gay Olyimpics?

You place in anything?

34 counts.

Another red herring.

Wake up!

Not even close lol.

All motions go through the same judge and ruled upon by the same judge.

34 counts.

Another red herring.

Wake up!

Not even close lol.

@Tulsaaggieson

See my response above to your post. Then maybe give some reconsideration to one of your latest comments . . . .
You and the liberals left because you couldn't support your ideas and got tired of getting kicked around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT