ADVERTISEMENT

Yet Another Question For @davidallen

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Joe Biden won the election and beat Donald Trump for the presidency. He’s been “running the country” for about half a year now. With my view from the grandstands I don’t think things have gone particularly well. How about you? Do you think things are better under Biden than they would have been at this point in time if Trump had been re-elected, are they about the same or is Biden doing worse than Trump would have done?

As always a detailed answer containing your personal opinion is appreciated.

Last edited:
Joe Biden won the election and beat Donald Trump for the presidency. He’s been “running the country” for about half a year now. With my view from the grandstands I don’t think things have gone particularly well. How about you? Do you think things are better under Biden than they would have been at this point in time if Trump has been re-elected, are they about the same or is Biden doing worse than Trump would have done?

F on health care.

C+ everything else.

F you on the C+, the southern border is in shambles thanks to PedoQuidProJoe & Heels Up

Last edited:
Joe Biden won the election and beat Donald Trump for the presidency. He’s been “running the country” for about half a year now. With my view from the grandstands I don’t think things have gone particularly well. How about you? Do you think things are better under Biden than they would have been at this point in time if Trump had been re-elected, are they about the same or is Biden doing worse than Trump would have done?

Olly Olly Oxen Free! Come out, come out wherever you are! It’s been over 24 hours. That should be plenty of time for you to source the appropriate Google data. We don’t mind if you want to pretend it’s your own thinking. You aren’t in hiding, are you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Olly Olly Oxen Free! Come out, come out wherever you are! It’s been over 24 hours. That should be plenty of time for you to source the appropriate Google data. We don’t mind if you want to pretend it’s your own thinking. You aren’t in hiding, are you?
You know, you’re gonna feel really bad if it turns out he’s on a ventilator somewhere.

Reactions: iasooner2000
You know, you’re gonna feel really bad if it turns out he’s on a ventilator somewhere.

Nah he is picking up his dinner. He will be by later.

fat-man-hungry.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT