ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all know I hate the Rs just about as much as the Ds but...

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Hypothetical: I know the Rs don't have the guts but Rs win midterm, impeach the two thieves in the WH and have elected DJT to be house speaker then get back where he was performed a coup on - (that he never conceded anyways)

Not asking for options and yes a long shot but can one be speaker of the house event tho they are not a member of the house? Can joe the plumber be speaker?

Again I'm not Even saying it will happen just the one question if one knows- I think McCarthy is a Paul Ryan wannabe so zero faith in him but a good question yes?

If military was involved it would be easy was to get him back🤔 I mean if CCP, Soros, Et al involved in the coup- it would 100 percent be the military's job to intervene- how has Soros been allowed to do what he's done so far?

Too many scared to say the decertify word so gives some an out ...but TDS runs rampant on both sides of the right and left

Democrats set the precedent that a President can be removed merely for not liking him. Republicans would be well within political norms impeaching both Biden and Harris merely for not liking them. I'm not sure the Congressional Republican leadership has the balls to appoint Trump Speaker and impeach both Biden and Harris but I would love to see it just for the entertainment value alone.

Democrats set the precedent that a President can be removed merely for not liking him. Republicans would be well within political norms impeaching both Biden and Harris merely for not liking them. I'm not sure the Congressional Republican leadership has the balls to appoint Trump Speaker and impeach both Biden and Harris but I would love to see it just for the entertainment value alone.
With evidence mounting Biden is illegitimate, we may need to see extraordinary action.

ADVERTISEMENT