ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all hear that?

I gotta ask where you got that stat. Live births are nearly 2x abortions in New York per latest KFF data.

“ … nearly 2x abortions.” That means over one third of pregnancies are aborted. You good with that?

They still count all those aborted baby’s votes, so libs are good with it.
I think Dumb Bel Edwards counts aborted babies as Chicom-19 deaths in Louisiana, too.

And while it’s impossible to quantify precisely, it’s interesting to think about what effect all those aborted babies since 1973 would have had on the political landscape in terms of skewing the HoR and the Electoral College I am confident that Al Gore was aborted out of the presidency, and quite likely Hitlery as well.

And while it’s impossible to quantify precisely, it’s interesting to think about what effect all those aborted babies since 1973 would have had on the political landscape in terms of skewing the HoR and the Electoral College I am confident that Al Gore was aborted out of the presidency, and quite likely Hitlery as well.

Profound deep thinking. I believe this to be true.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Can we maybe get @osuintx back for just a week or so?

E8ZjtObXsAs3d-3

I see that one got you thinking didn't it?

Regardless of what ever leftist pro abortion fact check you want to use look at the numbers effecting the black community, it's tragic.
It is tragic. Why does this happen? It is a failure on so many levels.

I share OP's glee.

I also think that while banning someone is extreme, and I typically disagree with bans, whomever banned him may just be sick and fvcking tired of the pandemic and misery and grief and economic ruin and decided to stop perpetuating the pandemic by enabling the nut's messaging. That, and its probably bad for business to have that wacko posting his hogwash.

I share OP's glee.

I also think that while banning someone is extreme, and I typically disagree with bans, whomever banned him may just be sick and fvcking tired of the pandemic and misery and grief and economic ruin and decided to stop perpetuating the pandemic by enabling the nut's messaging. That, and its probably bad for business to have that wacko posting
So that nut was responsible for all the sick, pandemic, misery AND economic grief? Must have been A dude with a lot of clout then - good thing for this forum that they banned him/her (or did I forget any other pronouns?) and also it's a good thing that they keep letting you bring the truth here at least

Reactions: OUSOONER67
So that nut was responsible for all the sick, pandemic, misery AND economic grief? Must have been A dude with a lot of clout then - good thing for this forum that they banned him/her (or did I forget any other pronouns?) and also it's a good thing that they keep letting you bring the truth here at least
Wow thats a huge spin. I never gave the nut credit for ANYTHING.

Me neither... seems like the dipshit is gone.

Not talking about @okcpokefan12 - that boy is like bad jock itch, he just keeps hanging around

I'm starting to think we've killed all the buffalo and it's time to move on. The board wasn't ever some lofty harbor of thoughtful discourse, but the last few guys that used to at least engage and make you think a little bit were pretty much driven off after last November. Seems like we took on a hard edged rabble and the good old conservative posters have left.

Now the moron rabble that's left are drones. Flailey and the goons. Whari, but he's just a walking reduction of MAGA narratives. Now that we've won it's not fun any more.

I'm starting to think we've killed all the buffalo and it's time to move on. The board wasn't ever some lofty harbor of thoughtful discourse, but the last few guys that used to at least engage and make you think a little bit were pretty much driven off after last November. Seems like we took on a hard edged rabble and the good old conservative posters have left.

Now the moron rabble that's left are drones. Flailey and the goons. Whari, but he's just a walking reduction of MAGA narratives. Now that we've won it's not fun any more.

Were you crying when you typed this?

You won? I put you in your place like three days ago idiot.

200.gif

Wow thats a huge spin. I never gave the nut credit for ANYTHING.
You calling anyone a nut is beyond Comprehension. So that guy was a nut bc he didn't want to inject experimental shots into his body for a virus less deadly than the flu? Vaccine companies shut down the Swine flu vaccine after 25 Deaths. I wonder what this board feels like the death toll for covid shots are? Thomas Renz attorney from Alabama is representing doctors and CDC
Whistleblowers That say the death toll is 50k in the US - not including the bad injuries.

At what death do people say the shots should have been or should be called off?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
You calling anyone a nut is beyond Comprehension. So that guy was a nut bc he didn't want to inject experimental shots into his body for a virus less deadly than the flu? Vaccine companies shut down the Swine flu vaccine after 25 Deaths. I wonder what this board feels like the death toll for covid shots are? Thomas Renz attorney from Alabama is representing doctors and CDC
Whistleblowers That say the death toll is 50k in the US - not including the bad injuries.

There's my OSUinTx.

The only thing that will fix you, artist formerly known as osuintx, is getting the virus.

Funny most of us know someone who died with covid. Does anyone know anyone who died from the vaccine?

I hope you know that creating another user name to circumvent a ban is also a banable offense.

Reactions: AC2020
The only thing that will fix you, artist formerly known as osuintx, is getting the virus.

Funny most of us know someone who died with covid. Does anyone know anyone who died from the vaccine?

I hope you know that creating another user name to circumvent a ban is also a banable offense.
Since PCR tests are 90 plus percent false positives- how would you know what your acquaintance died of?

I will admit zero deaths from the shots of my acquaintances. But I do know if:
-4 stokes
- One friend Has zero Energy since taking (Clots I'm sure)
- one lady in and out of the hospital last 6 months- mostly in
- 4 who took the first and doctors told them no way take the second the reactions of the first were so bad.

Thats a lot wouldn't one day?

Did we miss the latest efficacy ratings of two of the big daddy shot givers- one was 76 and the other below 50. Isn't that hard to do when the survival of Covid itself- even with the False positives is 99 plus percent?

Idk I'm not a mathematician but I did sleep in a holiday inn express last night.

Cannot you defend anything instead of crying to get bans? I know the answer to that one

Since PCR tests are 90 plus percent false positives- how would you know what your acquaintance died of?

-4 stokes
- 4 who took the first and doctors told them no way take the second the reactions of the first were so bad.

Did we miss the latest efficacy ratings of two of the big daddy shot givers- one was 76 and the other below 50. Isn't that hard to do when the survival of Covid itself- even with the False positives is 99 plus percent?

Idk I'm not a mathematician but I did sleep in a holiday inn express last night.

Welcome back Bub.

Cannot you defend anything instead of crying to get bans? I know the answer to that one
I didn’t have anything to do with your ban. I’m a firm believer in letting the clown of the circus self identify.

-4 stokes

My guess is your acquaintances aren’t the healthiest bunch in aggregate.

I sure hope you don’t end up, like so many of your cult, sitting on your death bed lamenting you didn’t get vaccinated.

You talk of efficacy above. It’s so weird that “poison” would have any efficacy at all. Going to have to ponder that one.

So my
My guess is your acquaintances aren’t the healthiest bunch in aggregate.

I sure hope you don’t end up, like so many of your cult, sitting on your death bed lamenting you didn’t get vaccinated.

You talk of efficacy above. It’s so weird that “poison” would have any efficacy at all. Going to have to ponder that one.
So my cousin Had a stroke and fell off his ladder and died 4 days after taking his second shot. Bet that doesn't make it into VAERS. I know ZERO that have died from covid nor even with covid NOR anyone who was hospitalized with it. And that's with 90 plus percent false positive tests AND the mysterious flu going AWOL in 2020.

So my

So my cousin Had a stroke and fell off his ladder and died 4 days after taking his second shot. Bet that doesn't make it into VAERS. I know ZERO that have died from covid nor even with covid NOR anyone who was hospitalized with it. And that's with 90 plus percent false positive tests AND the mysterious flu going AWOL in 2020.
Lol, hospitals are full of covid patients, not people who got the vaccine. Weird how that works...

So my

If you’d said he’d taken his second shot, and then gotten mashed by a steamroller, I’d have believed you.

Lol, hospitals are full of covid patients, not people who got the vaccine. Weird how that works...
Says your tv? BS- shot takers have the compromised immune system. If shots had any efficacy at all its waned out- now you got to
Keep getting them. Just wait for flu season- of course it won't be the flu again. Y'all surely have heard that they admitted the PCR test couldn't tell the difference between the flu and Covid?! Of course many of us knew this all along, especially when the maker of the PCR test said you couldn't test people that way a year and a half ago.

Just like " hospitals overrun" the last umpteen times- how often y'all gonna fall for this? It's quite amazing.

If you’d said he’d taken his second shot, and then gotten mashed by a steamroller, I’d have believed you.
Talk about insensitive- but I knew this all along. And your calling for a ban on me SMH.

I do have to come clean tho Mr insensitive one. I did remember TD in Paris a friend went to the hospital and right back out with covid and lost sense of smell and taste for a few months...it was quite tragic.

So one person I know hospital with covid....8 ish hospitalized or severe reactions (and I believe the one died from stroke from the shots) from the experimental shots (4 strokes). I somehow believe my numbers are consistent with most. Feel free to put up a poll

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
No, you mouth breathing dipshit. As I've told your meth addled brain previously, I work in healthcare and I see plenty of covid patients first hand. Your rampant stupidity is what got you banned last time. Nobody here buys your dipshittery.
You're the lying sack of crap. It's a shame you work in Healthcare and know Jack crap. Your savior is tony fauci and all your corrupt big Pharma poison injectors. How about when y'all made Remdesivir (new and experimental) the only treatment in hospitals for covid and rejected Zn and HCQ or ivermectin- pure murder since that drug causes kidney failure and other bad crap. Use Ivermectin or HCQ to get Zn into the blood saved 90 plus percent of the elderly that got to take it. Y'all banned the drugs that would save those people's lives. Get them bad then throw them on the ventilator- which was what "medic" - 90 plus percent death? Remdesivir and corrupt politicians putting positive elderly in homes and your "medic" system taking those in decent shape and holding out life saving treatments is only reason the Scamdemic exists - oo let's not forget main stream news.

Your shots you love will cost way more than the 10-50k deaths that they've already killed when winter flu gets here and yalls Fauci Fried immune systems won't hold up. Screw you and your corrupt CDC led medical crap system- gates and Fauci are stone cold sociopaths and even idiots like you should know that. You do know they are in charge of those injections don't you? You can't wrap your head around the fact they put graphene oxide in those shots to make it so mRNA will survive and get into the cells right? Look up what happens when graphene oxide gets positively charged.

you know jack crap what's in those shots- bc their "informed consent" lane says INTENTIONALLY BLANK when you open the juice. I'm the crackpot but you're taking shots made by stone cold evil

Maybe more will Wake up before we let them inject more of our kiddos

So my

My dad had a stroke that was caught early 3 days after his first vaccine shot. The doctor was trying to bounce around any semblance of blame on the vaccine. Too big of a coincidence.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Lots of those shots are saline since the experimental trials last until 2023- idk if they gave every 10th person a placebo or how often....but if I took it I would sure hope I got the placebo.

Talk about insensitive- but I knew this all along. And your calling for a ban on me SMH.

I do have to come clean tho Mr insensitive one. I did remember TD in Paris a friend went to the hospital and right back out with covid and lost sense of smell and taste for a few months...it was quite tragic.

So one person I know hospital with covid....8 ish hospitalized or severe reactions (and I believe the one died from stroke from the shots) from the experimental shots (4 strokes). I somehow believe my numbers are consistent with most. Feel free to put up a poll
I think I’d rather put up a pole, so you have something else to bang your head against.

You're the lying sack of crap. It's a shame you work in Healthcare and know Jack crap. Your savior is tony fauci and all your corrupt big Pharma poison injectors. How about when y'all made Remdesivir (new and experimental) the only treatment in hospitals for covid and rejected Zn and HCQ or ivermectin- pure murder since that drug causes kidney failure and other bad crap. Use Ivermectin or HCQ to get Zn into the blood saved 90 plus percent of the elderly that got to take it. Y'all banned the drugs that would save those people's lives. Get them bad then throw them on the ventilator- which was what "medic" - 90 plus percent death? Remdesivir and corrupt politicians putting positive elderly in homes and your "medic" system taking those in decent shape and holding out life saving treatments is only reason the Scamdemic exists - oo let's not forget main stream news.

Your shots you love will cost way more than the 10-50k deaths that they've already killed when winter flu gets here and yalls Fauci Fried immune systems won't hold up. Screw you and your corrupt CDC led medical crap system- gates and Fauci are stone cold sociopaths and even idiots like you should know that. You do know they are in charge of those injections don't you? You can't wrap your head around the fact they put graphene oxide in those shots to make it so mRNA will survive and get into the cells right? Look up what happens when graphene oxide gets positively charged.

you know jack crap what's in those shots- bc their "informed consent" lane says INTENTIONALLY BLANK when you open the juice. I'm the crackpot but you're taking shots made by stone cold evil

Maybe more will Wake up before we let them inject more of our kiddos
Hahahahahahahaha! Lay off the meth. Seriously. You're delusional.

ADVERTISEMENT