ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all hear that?

Me neither......seems like Moby Dave is gone.

Likely getting all his Talking Points from MSPM so he can debunk everything tonight when he twists the top off a bottle of wine.
saint-petersburg-russia-december-rear-view-man-looking-multiple-computer-screens-monitoring-system-displays-166745371.jpg

Can you blame them? You're an embarrassment to any institution of higher education. Meth delusions DO NOT EQUAL knowledge or fact.
Soooo tell me what's in the shot George.....tell
Me how ethical Fauci and Gates are (the ones who have the final say as to what's in said shot)

Yet Medic You say I'm the one on Meth? Pot calling kettle black?

Soooo tell me what's in the shot George.....tell
Me how ethical Fauci and Gates are (the ones who have the final say as to what's in said shot)

Yet Medic You say I'm the one on Meth? Pot calling kettle black?
Uhhhh, which vaccines do you think Gates and Fauci control? And exactly how do they control them or, as you say, the final say? This should be interesting.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Uhhhh, which vaccines do you think Gates and Fauci control? And exactly how do they control them or, as you say, the final say? This should be interesting.
All- man if you're going to debate you need to do more than follow along blindly the majority.

Proof Below people who had covid should NO WAY get the Fauci Ouchy: NO ONE should but let's focus on those with great antibodies: SARS/Cov1 antibodies proved 17 years strong Still in the system....and SARS/Cov2 is said to differ no more than 20 percent from SARS/cov1. Court case proving people who had corona had the best systems of all of us- to damage it with the Gates concoction ruins it

Medic have you or AC or any who challenge my case for y'all to prove the shots are good told us what's in them? I think y'all are making like the 4 seasons...you know..."Silence is Golden" and all

Medic have you or AC or any who challenge my case for y'all to prove the shots are good told us what's in them? I think y'all are making like the 4 seasons...you know..."Silence is Golden" and all
You tell me everything that was in your lunch yesterday first.

You tell me everything that was in your lunch yesterday first.
I do believe I asked first. But don't change the trajectory of the convo- EVERYINE knows you know Jack Crap what Fraudci put in the blend that you blindly took bc your tv and greed whore big Pharma said you should.

Fact check this one:
-Moderna NEVER has had an FDA approved vaccine in its history- but hey "E" for effort...they tried 9 times ...but failed. Covid allowed them to experiment on everyone for a few years tho - that trial ends 2023👍

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT