ADVERTISEMENT

Wyatt sheets

I read someone is not going to be able to participate- injury or something, so Wyatt must have been next in line
Think I saw 3 or 4 157 who were injured or questionable. All replacements have to be in today, will prob be holes in a couple brackets with drops not rep,aced after today.

Prob gets the pigtail leading into #1 Deakin unless s at least three 157s dropped out.

Last edited:
It’s great news that his sacrifices got him into the tournament. I’m hopeful that after surgery and rehab that Wyatt can get back to the level we saw last year. He was really on an upward trajectory that arguably had him as a mid AA.

It was really cool to watch Sheets start to put it together at the end of last season. Definitely pulling for him to get back there. Would love for our other guys to apply some of his absolute brutality on top.

I would rather see him get his surgery done and move on to recovery. I hate watching severely injured athletes wrestle.

I would rather see him get his surgery done and move on to recovery. I hate watching severely injured athletes wrestle.
I’m with you, but it’s THE last week. And it’s a free year. If the Dr.’s don’t think he can hurt it more, I’m for letting him try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT