ADVERTISEMENT

WTH is actually going on? Epstein won the Oklahoma powerball, from jail.

Pokeabear

Heisman Candidate
Feb 6, 2007
Center-ring
Jeffrey Epstein won the Oklahoma Powerball lottery, July 2, 2008

Nathaniel Hébert

Aug 9 · 7 min read
1*CgSAhA_gwdOg_xpLWfVswQ.png

1*CgSAhA_gwdOg_xpLWfVswQ.png

A financial planning company based in Oklahoma City received $29.2 million on Monday on behalf of the Zorro Trust, which held the winning ticket from the July 2 drawing.
T"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">he Daily Oklahoman, 26 Aug 2008:Trust keeps Powerball winner a mystery.Only Lottery Commission knows who is now $29.3 million richer. A financial planning company based in Oklahoma City received $29.3 million Monday on behalf of the Zorro Trust, which held the winning ticket from the July 2 drawing.

1*U1PgouLNnpC4B7FLxFKxZw.png

1*U1PgouLNnpC4B7FLxFKxZw.png

"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">https://oklahoman.com/article/3288656/trust-keeps-powerball-winner-a-mysterybrspan-classhl2only-lottery-commission-knows-who-is-now-293-millon-richerspan
There was also a computer malfunction that pre-empted the televised broadcast of the Sunday draw, and instead the drawing was held later and monitored by an auditing firm.

"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">The Daily article discloses: Trusts shield the winner or winners from public scrutiny. “We were hopeful that they would come in, but as time passed, we know they were going to form a trust,” Finks said. Instead, the July 2nd ticket of $29.3 million was paid out to a mysterious financial planning company, “Zorro Trust”. Coincidentally, on July 1st, 2008, Epstein also "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">started to serve his 18-month jail term in Florida as "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">Inmate No. W35755.

1*k5lb4xKFv31VerYo2OeWaw.png

1*k5lb4xKFv31VerYo2OeWaw.png

"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">https://www.newspapers.com/clip/34739383/jail_for_financier_jeffrey_epstein/
So is Zorro Trust actually Jeffrey Epstein?

Zorror Trust, Jeffrey Epstein and Brice Gordon
1*ahGlTIJP96f5HL15Y8a_Hg.png

1*ahGlTIJP96f5HL15Y8a_Hg.png

King Brothers, Pine Canyon Ranch and King Land and Cattle sold Zorro Trust of New York at least 6,270 acres and water rights.
"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">Albuquerque Journal, 04 Sep 1994: Zorro Trust is headed by Jeffrey Epstein of New York City, who, King said planned to form Zorro Ranch. Epstein couldn’t be reached for comment.

1*TSSaiapFRaBgRfct_dedcw.png

1*TSSaiapFRaBgRfct_dedcw.png

"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">https://www.env.nm.gov/gwb/documents/pn2_4-22-11.pdf
A public notice in the New Mexico Environment Department Ground Water Quality Bureau, had a listing for Zorro Ranch with a "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">principal contact , "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">Brice M. Gordon, the "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">Ranch Managerand the "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">manager of Zorro Trust, with an associated e-mail address of zorro.office@gmail.com.

1*cAXdXQp5_ANHC03osPfaOA.png

1*cAXdXQp5_ANHC03osPfaOA.png

"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">https://www.manta.com/c/mhbxf31/zorro-development-corporation
Zorro Development Corporation is a privately held company in New York, NY, with a SIC Code “8741, Management Services”, and lists Brice Gordon as a Principal in a company that “employs a staff of approximately 2.”

1*oO0xMPcf_HvZkjbqcM2Dng.png

1*oO0xMPcf_HvZkjbqcM2Dng.png

Jeffrey Epstein’s, “New Mexico” spread in his black book identifies a column as Epstein, Jeffrey, Zorro Ranch, with a phone listing for Brice & Karen. The very same Brice M. Gordon, who is a manager of "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">Zorro Trust.

1*JVJ7M-g7jghnpdWS074oBA.png

1*JVJ7M-g7jghnpdWS074oBA.png

"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">https://opencorporates.com/corporate_groupings/Jeffrey+Epstein
The link between "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">Jeffrey Epstein and Zorro Trust is very apparent, so the question that begs asking. Did Jeffrey Epstein receive $29.3 million in the form of an anonymous trust from the Oklahoma Powerball Lottery? And why did it happen after July 1st, 2008, just as Epstein "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">started to serve his 18-month jail term in Florida?

Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot Larry Visoski and his deposition

0*im1Tmzz2wPaCWk9e

0*im1Tmzz2wPaCWk9e

"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">https://twitter.com/kelly2277/status/914599884027777026?s=20
The second page of Larry Visoski’s deposition seems to make reference to the Powerball winnings as well.

Mr Edwards: The Zorro Trust winning an 85 million dollar—claiming the ticket for 85 million dollar Powerball ticket in 2008.

1*YoMWFxic3P50g-pAWCuLDA.jpeg

“What, you’re going to start to believe those conspiracy theories?! Please, it’s all coincidence!”

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
This is why I don't love betting and the gambling industry in general. I was playing for quite a while on the onlinelottosites.com/reviews/the-lotter/ platform. So I am familiar with this industry. Honestly, from my perspective, this gambling is an industry full of scammers. So if someone of you are planning to start betting, I will recommend you think twice. Anyway, at the end of the day, this is my personal opinion. And everyone has their own point of view about this subject. Hope you guys are having a good day.

Last edited:
Different Zorro Trust
I’m hesitant to comment, because I don’t know Oklahoma trust law, but this is probably the best explanation. Generally, the “name” of a trust is merely used for convenience. There’s nothing to stop multiple people from using the same name for their trusts. I would guess there are quite a few “John Michael Smith” trusts floating around out there.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I’m hesitant to comment, because I don’t know Oklahoma trust law, but this is probably the best explanation. Generally, the “name” of a trust is merely used for convenience. There’s nothing to stop multiple people from using the same name for their trusts. I would guess there are quite a few “John Michael Smith” trusts floating around out there.
I don't even remember posting that, but rest assure I wouldn't post anything to pour cold water on an Epstein conspiracy without looking into it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT