ADVERTISEMENT

wtf

Ran into a lady in the grocery store the other day wearing a mask. Strangely enough it was on the aisle where all the disinfectants are. This lady is intently staring at all the different disinfectants until she sees me coming down the aisle. Of course I'm not wearing a mask and pretty much oblivious to her. I stop to pick up some toilet bowl cleaner and look over to see her cowering like a dog. Not at first understanding her reaction, I apologized for getting in her way and she commenced to yelling at me for putting her health at risk. All I could do is laugh and say, you voted for Biden didn't you? She abruptly STFU, stomped her feet, turned around and high tailed it down the aisle. Kind of made my day. Moral of the story, leftist are mentally unstable.

They are lying hypocritical scum....was always about power and I suspect why none of these weak ass governments are not giving the CCP/China any crap. Their thankful that a lab made virus was unleashed and allowed the west to enslave its population, thereby allowing governments to demonstrate how easy it is to bend people to the canard you don't care about anyone else if you don't wear a mask, don't social distance and don't get the vaccine.

Conversely, they handed the CCP/China an irrefutable victory and demonstrated how freakin easy it is to manipulate public opinion with bought and paid for leftist media, government officials and politicians, so people that are allegedly free were hornswoggled into believing a raft of BS and submitting to their moron local, state and federal government officials.

I'm also not discounting that there are numerous people in government that have been compromised by the CCP and are running scared of what happens if they turn on the people that have been paying them and tossing hookers through their bedroom windows.

Ran into a lady in the grocery store the other day wearing a mask. Strangely enough it was on the aisle where all the disinfectants are. This lady is intently staring at all the different disinfectants until she sees me coming down the aisle. Of course I'm not wearing a mask and pretty much oblivious to her. I stop to pick up some toilet bowl cleaner and look over to see her cowering like a dog. Not at first understanding her reaction, I apologized for getting in her way and she commenced to yelling at me for putting her health at risk. All I could do is laugh and say, you voted for Biden didn't you? She abruptly STFU, stomped her feet, turned around and high tailed it down the aisle. Kind of made my day. Moral of the story, leftist are mentally unstable.
You should have added a violent coughing fit at the end. Great soldiering, nevertheless.

I have been getting the stares and them giving me a wide path when I go down an aisle in a store. They give you that look. I have not had anyone say anything yet and if they do I will start coughing and sneezing and not cover my mouth. 😁

Last edited:
You should have seen the people at the oak tree member member last night. Like the member guest at Gaillardia last June. And Eddies the past year. And Kat’s.

Shitty illness but we have to live our lives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT