ADVERTISEMENT

Written by a drag queen (aka a groomer)

Do you spend time every morning researching stories on this issue? Or does your right-wing propaganda sources just feed you this information on a daily basis?

I mean... NOTHING gets them going like some politics over dick. They can't let it go. Just bring up little boy dicks and PRESTO -- 4 pages.

NY got caught teaching first graders in Manhattan how to masturbate. FACT.
Show me. I want a link where "New York got caught teaching first graders in Manhattan how to masturbate." Let's see who's alarmist.

I mean... NOTHING gets them going like some politics over dick. They can't let it go. Just bring up little boy dicks and PRESTO -- 4 pages.

Show me. I want a link where "New York got caught teaching first graders in Manhattan how to masturbate." Let's see who's alarmist.

LMFAO there it is! One wacko teacher at a private school and she was promptly fired.

It wasn't "New York", was it? It wasn't even a public school. It was one person that got fired, but in the Cult you extend one person to the entire state of New York, I guess. And the deal is, you and head I'm sure KNEW the truth but opted for kiddie dick alarmism.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
LMFAO there it is! One wacko teacher at a private school and she was promptly fired.

It wasn't "New York", was it? It wasn't even a public school. It was one person that got fired, but in the Cult you extend one person to the entire state of New York, I guess. And the deal is, you and head I'm sure KNEW the truth but opted for kiddie dick alarmism.

At least you recognize the teacher as a wacko.
Yes it was in New York, Dalton School 108 E89th Street New York, New York 10128.
Yes it was a private school
She wasn't fired, she resigned and received nothing but accolades from the school administration.
You asked for the link thinking it was impossible, once provided the link you attempt to discount it with ridicule. Leftist 101.

At least you recognize the teacher as a wacko.
Yes it was in New York, Dalton School 108 E89th Street New York, New York 10128.
Yes it was a private school
She wasn't fired, she resigned and received nothing but accolades from the school administration.
You asked for the link thinking it was impossible, once provided the link you attempt to discount it with ridicule. Leftist 101.
Good lord. She resigned because parents went nuts.

MAGA 101. Create meaningless distinctions to quibble over to distract from when they're busted with alamism and exaggeration.

It wasn't New York, was it? One teacher at a private school is conceptually distinct from New York, isn't it, lying dumbass?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Good lord. She resigned because parents went nuts.

MAGA 101. Create meaningless distinctions to quibble over to distract from when they're busted with alamism and exaggeration.

It wasn't New York, was it? One teacher at a private school is conceptually distinct from New York, isn't it, lying dumbass?

I just gave you the facts, you can spin or discount them to your little hearts desires.

I just gave you the facts, you can spin or discount them to your little hearts desires.
If she were a teacher at a public school instead of a private one I wonder if it would have been harder or easier to fire her.

Its no wonder you leftards are the experts on "dick" go figure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT