ADVERTISEMENT

Written by a drag queen (aka a groomer)

2 cents would be more than willing to enlighten some folks. ,🤣

2 cents says you didn’t graduate OU, let alone collect college credits. 2 cents…Not because I’m extremely unconfident in this, but because I don’t think you could scrape together 2 cents right now as fvcking dumb as you are.

carry on

2 cents says you didn’t graduate OU, let alone collect college credits. 2 cents…Not because I’m extremely unconfident in this, but because I don’t think you could scrape together 2 cents right now as fvcking dumb as you are.

carry on
Dang almighty, I can't stop laughing! Who takes you seriously? 🤣

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Their being, their essence.
Some people want to look and feel cool by smoking/drinking or express themselves through covering their bodies in tattoos, it’s their essence. Why aren’t we introducing this at the elementary level and allowing them to be themselves?

Do you not understand that children are pliable. They learn as they grow, that's why parents are careful about what their children are exposed to and try to mold their values into the values that they approve of.

By introducing sexual orientation and sexuality into young children who are too immature to understand is dangerous because it causes gender confusion and dysmorphia.

So, children who would normally learn and grow and eventually figure out their sexual identity now grow up confused.

Gender reassignment is not reversable and a high percentage of young children that do it regret it and even worse commit suicide.

What is wrong with letting the kids play make believe with their toys until they are at an age where they can rationally think about sexuality and sexual orientation?

What is the motive of pushing all this sex stuff on children, what is the giant urgency in doing this?

I say this is a deliberate effort to increase the numbers in the trans community and we all know those people overwhelmingly vote for Democrats.
I wish you could read an old Kathleen Parker editorial from probably 30 years ago. She dropped her kids off at school and just watched the boys and girls and marveled at their biological, hard-wired, immutable natures and characteristics.

Sexuality is largely the same way. The first time I discovered my little boy had been googling up "boo bees" I knew how the kid was gonna shake out. Some people just aren't black and white and have gender issues.

Reactions: my_2cents

One of the biggest events of the year for the sport followed Boston and London with the creation of a nonbinary division for runners who don’t identify as male or female. The lack of hype around the new inclusive division left some of those who identify as such with a bad taste in their mouths

I wish you could read an old Kathleen Parker editorial from probably 30 years ago. She dropped her kids off at school and just watched the boys and girls and marveled at their biological, hard-wired, immutable natures and characteristics.

Sexuality is largely the same way. The first time I discovered my little boy had been googling up "boo bees" I knew how the kid was gonna shake out. Some people just aren't black and white and have gender issues.
Let's say for arguments sake you are right; it doesn't change the fact most parents don't want teachers talking to their grade school aged children about sex or sexual orientation.

That is the role of the PARENTS! If schools want to get a consent form to teach sex ed to junior high and high school kids, fine. But the entire curriculum should be available for parents to review and there should be no variation from the curriculum allowed.

It's the secrecy and teaching age-inappropriate material to young kids that is the issue.

For crying out loud, the teacher's union wants a teacher to be able to help young kids transition and keep it hidden from their parents.

You're okay with that? I'm sure the hell not.

Radical teachers are the problem and parents are going to put an end to this in most places where all logic hasn't been destroyed. Your side is going to lose on this issue.

Let's say for arguments sake you are right; it doesn't change the fact most parents don't want teachers talking to their grade school aged children about sex or sexual orientation.

That is the role of the PARENTS! If schools want to get a consent form to teach sex ed to junior high and high school kids, fine. But the entire curriculum should be available for parents to review and there should be no variation from the curriculum allowed.

It's the secrecy and teaching age-inappropriate material to young kids that is the issue.

For crying out loud, the teacher's union wants a teacher to be able to help young kids transition and keep it hidden from their parents.

You're okay with that? I'm sure the hell not.

Radical teachers are the problem and parents are going to put an end to this in most places where all logic hasn't been destroyed. Your side is going to lose on this issue.
I think you are probably being alarmist again. I've never had teachers get into any sex talk with little kids. I've never heard of that. It may have happened somewhere so you've constructed all this alarmism and energy and it's just silly. Where are teachers teaching sex ed to little kids?

One of the biggest events of the year for the sport followed Boston and London with the creation of a nonbinary division for runners who don’t identify as male or female. The lack of hype around the new inclusive division left some of those who identify as such with a bad taste in their mouths
Do you spend time every morning researching stories on this issue? Or does your right-wing propaganda sources just feed you this information on a daily basis?

• Haha
Reactions: Syskatine
That is the role of the PARENTS!
Is it the role of the parents too as it relates to their ability to give consent to reassignment surgery for their minor without being attacked or threatened with a crime by right-wingers?

I think you are probably being alarmist again. I've never had teachers get into any sex talk with little kids. I've never heard of that. It may have happened somewhere so you've constructed all this alarmism and energy and it's just silly. Where are teachers teaching sex ed to little kids?
Denial is not a good look for you.

You live in the tiniest bubble ever. There are documented examples after documented examples from all over the United States including many red states.

NY got caught teaching first graders in Manhattan how to masturbate. FACT. There are numerous other examples nationwide.

Parents are outraged across the country, and they are organizing to stop this madness.

Do you read nothing but the Daily Beast or The Atlantic?

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
So, it's the parents right to commit child abuse? You are against child abuse laws.
So your answer is no. On this issue, you want the government to enforce your viewpoint on the parents. To heck with what the parents want or think.

And you really expect to be taken seriously when you yell "PARENTS" as it relates to sexual education curriculum?🤣🤣

So, it's the parents right to commit child abuse? You are against child abuse laws.

Things like this are why you dumbfvcks lose elections.

Equating parents supporting and allowing their children to define themselves to child abuse is just asinine…and cruel considering the actual abuses that many children face, such as those committed by the clergy at your local churches.

Carry on

Reactions: Syskatine
Things like this are why you dumbfvcks lose elections.

Equating parents supporting and allowing their children to define themselves to child abuse is just asinine…and cruel considering the actual abuses that many children face, such as those committed by the clergy at your local churches.

Carry on
It also exposes their obvious double standard.

Makes one wonder if they think all American voters are stupid or something.

Last edited:
It also exposes there obvious double standard.

Good grief you lefties have no logical thinking ability. Wanting to have control over what a child is taught vs permanent life changing surgery are two very different things.

I have no problem with parents who support their children with their sexual identity.

I do have a problem with parents that would permanently have their children's body parts removed before they have matured enough to fully understand that this is irreversible.

But let's ignore all the studies that support that many children who have undergone sex reassignment have regrets once they become adults and a substantially high percentage commit suicide.

It also exposes there obvious double standard.

You talk like you’re well versed on the science.

What studies or work shaped your views?

I know the answer is actually a leftist news source but I’ll give you a shot.

It works out the same either way.

Good grief you lefties have no logical thinking ability. Wanting to have control over what a child is taught vs permanent life changing surgery are two very different things.

I have no problem with parents who support their children with their sexual identity.

I do have a problem with parents that would permanently have their children's body parts removed before they have matured enough to fully understand that this is irreversible.

But let's ignore all the studies that support that many children who have undergone sex reassignment have regrets once they become adults and a substantially high percentage commit suicide.

Links to these studies? Surely you aren’t gonna chickensh!t out on something like OwNiNg tHe LiBs…

Waiting patiently…

Well, according to the right-wingers who have posted on this thread, what a child is taught about LGBTQ issues could make some children transgender and lead them to a permanent life changing surgery. Or make them gay or bi. So with such a belief, it makes sense why you yell "parents" as it relates to sexual education curriculum. Yet, when reassignment surgery is brought up, you do a complete 180. There, you are perfectly fine in forcing your viewpoint on parents and even sending them to jail!

A clear double standard on your part. And it exposes that you DON'T really care about about protecting parental rights. You only care about forcing your viewpoint on these issues upon all Americans.

Just be honest and admit it.

And you have ever right to believe this. However, when you want to force this belief upon all parents, you are doing exactly what you complain LGBTQ activists are doing.

So your answer is no. On this issue, you want the government to enforce your viewpoint on the parents. To heck with what the parents want or think.

And you really expect to be taken seriously when you yell "PARENTS" as it relates to sexual education curriculum?🤣🤣

I don't want government to enforce my viewpoint I want government to protect children from what could become a life destroying decision made by enabling parents.
This is another tough spot for conservative who can see the potential disaster coming for kids that are allowed to transition. I do not want to force my views on others but when I see the coming disaster, I can not help but speak out and oppose the procedure. If those of you that support this go on an official record as supporting the policy and taking all responsibility for any damages I guess I could deal with it but I know none of you will. Years down the road when this all blows up and thousands of kids that were allowed to transition have huge mental issues you leftist will demand the government create new programs costing billions to take care of them. It's what you always do. With that in mind all of you go on an official record taking full responsibility for potentially destroying these lives, take full financial responsibility for it and I will shut up and allow you to transiition as many kids as your little heart desires but at no time will I ever be responible for paying a penny or have the slightest concerns for those that suffer. Until then I will continue to oppose every facet of this.

What studies or work shaped your views?
I've read many different studies and/or works over the years on these issues (studies, btw, that are often contradicting on some of the issues being discussed here). I'm sorry, but I can't recall them all or link to every one of them.

I can tell you though, that currently, one of the books I'm reading is the one linked to below. A friend of mine recommended it. I wouldn't say it has shaped my views though, as I'm just reading it. Deals more with the religious angle of these debates too.

Link

Links to these studies? Surely you aren’t gonna chickensh!t out on something like OwNiNg tHe LiBs…

Waiting patiently…
I can post these all day if you like. I guess you're too ignorant to do a simple search.

"The most thorough follow-up of sex-reassigned people—extending over 30 years and conducted in Sweden, where the culture is strongly supportive of the transgendered—documents their lifelong mental unrest. Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that of comparable peers."

https://www.heritage.org/gender/commentary/sex-reassignment-doesnt-work-here-the-evidence

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
This is another tough spot for conservative
It is a tough spot because it exposes your double standard. It exposes what is really behind all of this for many conservatives. Parental rights only matter when those parents are doing what conservatives want them to do.

The real goal for many conservatives is to force their viewpoint on these issues upon all Americans. You are doing exactly that which you decry the left is doing.

you don’t think any ancient Greeks were homosexual or engaged in acts with boys under 18?
Never said this and this wasn't your original question.

Do you think there were not ancient Greeks who were hetrosexual "or" (originally you said "and") engaged in acts with girls under 18?

I've read many different studies and/or works over the years on these issues (studies, btw, that are often contradicting on some of the issues being discussed here). I'm sorry, but I can't recall them all or link to every one of them.

I can tell you though, that currently, one of the books I'm reading is the one linked to below. A friend of mine recommended it. I wouldn't say it has shaped my views though, as I'm just reading it. Deals more with the religious angle of these debates too.

Link

That doesn’t address what I asked.

I can post these all day if you like. I guess you're too ignorant to do a simple search.

"The most thorough follow-up of sex-reassigned people—extending over 30 years and conducted in Sweden, where the culture is strongly supportive of the transgendered—documents their lifelong mental unrest. Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that of comparable peers."

https://www.heritage.org/gender/commentary/sex-reassignment-doesnt-work-here-the-evidence

Yawn…

carry on

It is a tough spot because it exposes your double standard. It exposes what is really behind all of this for many conservatives. Parental rights only matter when those parents are doing what conservatives want them to do.

The real goal for many conservatives is to force their viewpoint on these issues upon all Americans. You are doing exactly that which you decry the left is doing.

Hey you leftist sign up to take full responsibility for it and I will shut up but we all know you won't.

Last edited:
Never said this and this wasn't your original question.

Do you think there were not ancient Greeks who were hetrosexual "or" (originally you said "and") engaged in acts with girls under 18?

ok so my original question was what percent were born gay.

You said none.

how did they become gay? Culture?

ok so my original question was what percent were born gay.

You said none.
Your original question was "what percentage of ancient Greek men do you believe were born gay and minor-attracted persons."

I gave you my answer and then asked you a follow-up question. One you have yet to answer.

Last edited:
Your original question was "what percentage of ancient Greek men do you believe were born straight and minor-attracted persons."

I gave you my answer and then asked you a follow-up question. One you have yet to answer.

read it again and let’s start over. I didn’t say straight.

HighStickHarry said:
@my_2cents what percentage of ancient Greek men were born gay and minor attracted persons?

read it again and let’s start over. I didn’t say straight.

HighStickHarry said:
@my_2cents what percentage of ancient Greek men were born gay and minor attracted persons?
I know you didn't say straight. There was a typo in my last post, I meant to write gay and not straight. I've fixed the typo. That was the word in my follow-up question, that you still haven't answered.

The answer to your question though remains none.

Now, your turn. What percentage of ancient Greek men do you believe were born straight and minor-attracted persons?

I know you didn't say straight. There was a typo in my last post, I meant to write gay and not straight. I've fixed the typo. That was the word in my follow-up question, that you still haven't answered.

The answer to your question though remains none.

Now, your turn. What percentage of ancient Greek men do you believe were born straight and minor-attracted persons?

I’ll answer anything you have but you aren’t making sense. Men fvcked boys all the time, what am I missing?

my argument is having sex with boys was culturally acceptable that’s why it was prevalent. Some people are born gay or pedophiles, but it can obviously become less taboo when a society says so.

Men fvcked boys all the time, what am I missing?
And men had sex with girls all the time too. You still haven't figured this out?

Some people are born gay or pedophiles, but it can obviously become less taboo when a society says so.
With the exception of your claim about pedophiles, I don't disagree with this statement. I agree with you that people can be born gay but the question of how "taboo" it is to be gay can be influenced by societal opinion. However, these are two different topics.

As for pedophiles (straight or gay), I just don't believe that someone is born this way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT