ADVERTISEMENT

Written by a drag queen (aka a groomer)

Drag queens, lgbtq+, etc have never bothered me but they are overplaying their hand big time. My kid comes home and mentions this stuff they have crossed a line and I will be working against them.

Drag queens, lgbtq+, etc have never bothered me but they are overplaying their hand big time. My kid comes home and mentions this stuff they have crossed a line and I will be working against them.
Going after kids in public schools is not crossing the line already?
If people want to be gay or what ever label they want to come up with that is fine with me, my problem comes when they try to indoctrinate children in our tax payer funded education system to accept and join their lifestyles.

Going after kids in public schools is not crossing the line already?
If people want to be gay or what ever label they want to come up with that is fine with me, my problem comes when they try to indoctrinate children in our tax payer funded education system to accept and join their lifestyles.
It is crossing a line and I don’t agree with it, they haven’t crossed a line with me personally yet though. I’m quietly observing/asking questions and there’s nothing tangible for me to take action on at this point…if something changes on this front I blow up and get nasty. Probably just a matter of time before they have done more damage to their cause than good.

Do either one of you believe that one can be made gay?
Yes. Hence why we have “bisexuals.”

Sexuality is a spectrum. Some are born 100% gay (we’ve all known folks like this). Others are not. Part of the reason we’ve seen a 10,000% increase in “transgenders” in the current young generation. It’s become a social fad.

Do you not understand what indoctrination is or what it does to people?
Please just answer the question. I don't want to misrepresent your position and I'm trying to understand where you are coming from. Do you believe someone can be made gay?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Yes. Hence why we have “bisexuals.”
I don't see how some being bisexual means someone can be made gay. But clearly you believe someone can be made gay, so it is understandable that you would also believe someone can be made bisexual too.

Thank you for answering the question though.

Yet another reason all schools should be private schools. Then parents that want their children to be introduced to "alternative" lifestyles could have their schools while parents that want "traditional" values could have theirs. As is so often the case when government is involved it only causes problems, because government involvement necessarily requires one-size-fits-all solutions which wind up pitting people against each other.

Please just answer the question. I don't want to misrepresent your position and I'm trying to understand where you are coming from. Do you believe someone can be made gay?

It's clear to me, maybe you should the answer again and think.

If you provide your own answer to the question, I'll happily return and provide mine. Your constant poking without ever espousing or owning your own positions is annoying.

And while you're at it, @2012Bearcat, tell us whether you believe a person can be made a drag queen. After all that's what the post is about, it has nothing to do with gayness, as even our disgusting poster from Florida admits. Could it be he's trying to deflect, shift the goalpost in an attempt to call you a bigot? Nah, it could't be that. He sincerely is curious what you think. No way he's trying to set you up so he can call you a bigot. He's not that kind of guy, even if he is a groomer.

Well it isn't clear to me and again, I don't want to misrepresent your position. So please just post yes or no like @BIGOSUFAN did and stop dodging. Do you believe a person can be made gay?

Read the article and you tell me. When 40% of a teachers 4th grade class come out as LGBTQ you know they can be taught to be gay. That's what indoctrination looks like if you didn't know.

And while you're at it, @2012Bearcat, tell us whether you believe a person can be made a drag queen. After all that's what the post is about, it has nothing to do with gayness, as even our disgusting poster from Florida admits. Could it be he's trying to deflect, shift the goalpost in an attempt to call you a bigot? Nah, it could't be that. He sincerely is curious what you think. No way he's trying to set you up so he can call you a bigot. He's not that kind of guy, even if he is a groomer.

Can I answer that?

Yes.

Its weird that the people that are against gay conversion therapy don’t recognize the current trans conversion taking place.

Look at the numbers.

Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
If being against "grooming" children is being a bigot, it's a label I will wear proudly. Leave the kids alone and let them find their own way in life. If they want to be gay so be it but let them make that decision not some "woke" teacher looking for acceptance of their lifestyle choices.

Can I answer that?

Yes.

Its weird that the people that are against gay conversion therapy don’t recognize the current trans conversion taking place.

Look at the numbers.

It’s weird that you equivocate the tactics and methods used by either side to “CoNvErT” people.

Kids coming out to their teachers and not their parents??? The fvcking horror lol

So fvcking dumb

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
It’s weird that you equivocate the tactics and methods used by either side to “CoNvErT” people.

Kids coming out to their teachers and not their parents??? The fvcking horror lol

So fvcking dumb

Carry on

Understanding what I said is out of your grasp.

You’re pro conversion therapy.

You just prefer to convert to gay and for some reason the younger the better.

Republicans staying on brand, projecting their own pedophilia onto democrats.

I don't know or understand the timeline on when things changed from an attitude of letting kids be kids for as long as possible (you're only a kid once in your life) to being determined to grow the kids up as soon as possible. Why on earth would anyone want a kid under 18 years old or so,to be anything but a kid? What's the rush?

A few more groomers. Can we see why the GOP has made this an issue? Republicans can't keep their hands off kids.

FdJSFn3WQAEuFAX

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Do either one of you believe that one can be made gay?
Do you not understand that children are pliable. They learn as they grow, that's why parents are careful about what their children are exposed to and try to mold their values into the values that they approve of.

By introducing sexual orientation and sexuality into young children who are too immature to understand is dangerous because it causes gender confusion and dysmorphia.

So, children who would normally learn and grow and eventually figure out their sexual identity now grow up confused.

Gender reassignment is not reversable and a high percentage of young children that do it regret it and even worse commit suicide.

What is wrong with letting the kids play make believe with their toys until they are at an age where they can rationally think about sexuality and sexual orientation?

What is the motive of pushing all this sex stuff on children, what is the giant urgency in doing this?

I say this is a deliberate effort to increase the numbers in the trans community and we all know those people overwhelmingly vote for Democrats.

Do you not understand that children are pliable. They learn as they grow, that's why parents are careful about what their children are exposed to and try to mold their values into the values that they approve of.

By introducing sexual orientation and sexuality into young children who are too immature to understand is dangerous because it causes gender confusion and dysmorphia.

So, children who would normally learn and grow and eventually figure out their sexual identity now grow up confused.

Gender reassignment is not reversable and a high percentage of young children that do it regret it and even worse commit suicide.

What is wrong with letting the kids play make believe with their toys until they are at an age where they can rationally think about sexuality and sexual orientation?

What is the motive of pushing all this sex stuff on children, what is the giant urgency in doing this?

I say this is a deliberate effort to increase the numbers in the trans community and we all know those people overwhelmingly vote for Democrats.
From watching many videos of teachers that are pushing this "Grooming" narrative it seems to me they are seeking acceptance of their lifestyles and crave that acceptance from the kids in their classrooms.

And while you're at it, @2012Bearcat, tell us whether you believe a person can be made a drag queen. After all that's what the post is about, it has nothing to do with gayness, as even our disgusting poster from Florida admits. Could it be he's trying to deflect, shift the goalpost in an attempt to call you a bigot?
Someone didn't take the time to read the tweets in the OP. One of those tweets clearly said, "what the purpose of drag for kids is, it’s to teach them to live queerly and introduce queer pedagogy."

Read the article and you tell me. When 40% of a teachers 4th grade class come out as LGBTQ you know they can be taught to be gay. That's what indoctrination looks like if you didn't know.
Since you apparently don't want to give a yes or no answer for whatever reason, I will just assume based upon your posts so far that you do believe a person can be made gay.

I believe this is one of the vital presuppositions in this whole debate that causes such a division of opinion between people. Especially if a person who believes one can be made gay also believes being gay (or bi, or transgender) is disgusting, perverted, and evil.

Last edited:
You don't think children were growing up for decades before now confused about their sexual identity and gender? Have you ever had conversations with older homosexuals or read any book by an older homosexual about their experiences growing up years ago?

If you provide your own answer to the question, I'll happily return and provide mine.
Honestly, I don't know and I don't believe any of us know for a fact.

What I tend to "believe" based solely on my own experiences and discussions with my homosexual/bisexual friends (and books/studies I've read that discuss this topic) is that someone cannot be made gay, or bi. I know that I was not made straight, I just was straight. Being around others who were not straight when I was growing up or being exposed to their lifestyle choices didn't make me gay. I've never had a homosexual tell me they were made gay. In fact, I once had a homosexual tell me that he would have never chosen to be gay, and if he could, he would choose to be straight right now because his life would be so much easier.

I've observed Christian parents who were strongly anti-homosexual based on the version of Christianity taught to them all of a sudden go through a major faith crisis when their child came out as gay and those parents know nothing was done to make them gay. In fact, their child was routinely exposed to anti-homosexual teachings, active in church youth group, etc. Yet, here they were. Crying in their living room, telling their parents they are gay, and praying their parents would still love them.

The reason I asked this question is because, as I stated earlier, I think this is one of the vital presuppositions in this whole debate that causes such a division of opinion between people. And unfortunately, there isn't much grace offered between the two sides. Which I too have been guilty of.

Honestly, I don't know and I don't believe any of us know for a fact.

What I tend to "believe" based solely on my own experiences and discussions with my homosexual/bisexual friends (and books/studies I've read that discuss this topic) is that someone cannot be made gay, or bi. I know that I was not made straight, I just was straight. Being around others who were not straight when I was growing up or being exposed to their lifestyle choices didn't make me gay. I've never had a homosexual tell me they were made gay. In fact, I once had a homosexual tell me that he would have never chosen to be gay, and if he could, he would choose to be straight right now because his life would be so much easier.

I've observed Christian parents who were strongly anti-homosexual based on the version of Christianity taught to them all of a sudden go through a major faith crisis when their child came out as gay and those parents know nothing was done to make them gay. In fact, their child was routinely exposed to anti-homosexual teachings, active in church youth group, etc. Yet, here they were. Crying in their living room, telling their parents they are gay, and praying their parents would still love them.

The reason I asked this question is because, as I stated earlier, I think this is one of the vital presuppositions in this whole debate that causes such a division of opinion between people. And unfortunately, there isn't much grace offered between the two sides. Which I too have been guilty of.

Thank you for the answer. Its interesting that you didn't commit to a side, but at least you responded.

Personally, I think the challenge is that both scenarios are true. I do believe that some people are born gay. That's why 'gay-dar' was a thing. I also believe that many people are influenced into that lifestyle in order to garner acceptance from a given community. If it was only biological, then you should expect to see a reasonably flat distribution of 'gay persons' across all swathes of life. Yet its clear that certain industries (such as acting) and environments (such as college campuses) have significantly higher rates of homosexuality amongst their members than society as a whole does. In addition, something like bi-sexuality would imply that in some people, being straight or being gay is more about a learned behavior of being sexually gratified by a partner or partners, rather than by a particular sex, again providing indicators that sexual attraction is learned.

That said, transgenderism, of which cross-dressing more closely applies, is a different topic vs. hetero- and homo-sexual relations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT